South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
Registration against South Indian Bank Recruitment is going to be start from 10-12-2018 !!! Application forms are invited from interested contenders for SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of PGDBF programme.
Individuals can get the entire details regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, how to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment, important dates etc through this web page.
SIB PGDBF Programme:
Selection against SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment will be done through Online Test (29-12-2018), Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Contenders will go through training and internship before joining as Probationary Officer in SIB limited.
To grab more details about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, contenders need to look at below section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Check it out:
South Indian Bank Recruitment
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Jobs:
Individuals those who want to apply against South Indian Bank PO jobs must have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks.
From Here, Get More: Latest Bank Jobs
Age Limit for South Indian Bank Openings:
- Those applicants who are not more than 25 years of age as on 30-11-2018 can apply against South Indian Bank PO.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and not later than 30.11.1999.
- Relaxation of 05 years will be given to SC/ ST candidates as per organization norms.
Salary Details for SIB PO Vacancies:
Individuals will receive Rs 3,000/- pm during classroom training and an amount of Rs 15,000/- pm during internship period. After that, candidates will paid a sum of Rs. 23700– Rs. 42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Selection Process against SIB PO Jobs:
For selecting capable individuals against South Indian Bank Vacancies, the organization will conduct Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those applicants who will clear all the stages get selected against SIB PO Recruitment.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40|
Get Here Detailed: South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus
While submitting SIB Application form, contenders need to deposit Rs. 800/- (Rs. 200/- for reserved candidates) as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019?
To apply against South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, contenders need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, individuals need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.southindianbank.com for SIB openings.
- Select “Careers” tab provided at the top of the home page.
- Hit “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link and download South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification.
- Read the details about South Indian Bank PGDBF Programme there.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and complete the registration process.
- After that, aspirants need to fill the South Indian Bank Application form with required details.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents and press “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of South Indian Bank PO Application form for further use.
|Submission against South Indian Bank Recruitment starts||10-12-2018|
|Submission against South Indian Bank PO Recruitment ends||16-12-2018|
|Online Test will be held on||29-12-2018|
Directly Get Here: South Indian Bank Admit Card
You can go through the Official Link of the organization and will get further details about South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019. For more updates on South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, you may follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus||South Indian Bank Results|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment||Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Coaching Institutes||Bank Previous Year Papers|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||IBPS Notification|