SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Get complete SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier I/II/III/IV exam from here. Through updated SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern, you can get complete information about Marking Scheme, Mode of Exam, Type and Number of Questions and more.
So, candidates, appearing in (Tier-I) from 25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 are suggested to check New SSC CGL Exam Pattern here. In order to start preparation of SSC CGL Tier 1, you are required to have SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern.
SSC CGL 2018 New Exam Pattern
As per SSC CGL Exam Pattern Change, the tier 1 timing was reduced from 75 minutes to 60 minutes. And, new Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2018 covers entire details about questions papers along with marks of each topics.
In order to download SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF or checking Complete SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018-19, move your cursor downwards on this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Latest: SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern Change
Applicants who have applied for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 they are needed appear in recruitment exam. The SSC CGL Selection Procedure will be based on their performance in four tiers as specified below. Please have a look at at New Exam Pattern For SSC CGL 2018.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Also Know Here: How To Crack SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL Latest Exam Pattern
Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be treated as final and will be used for qualifying the candidates to next stage of examination and to determine final merit.
Below mentioned SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Marks helps you to avail entire details regarding marking scheme as well as the topics details from which questions will be asked in the exam. Must have a glance and download SSC CGL New Exam Pattern.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- It is a computer-based online test of 200 marks in 60 minutes of time duration.
- There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
- There is no sectional cut off according to the SSC CGL tier I exam pattern.
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Check Here: SSC CGL Previous Papers
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- Applicants who qualify the Tier-1 are eligible to appear in Tier- 2.
- As Per SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018 question paper will be online-based including 4 papers as given in the table. There is no sectional cut off.
- As per SSC CGL Exam Pattern, the negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
- Paper I, Paper III & Paper IV – 0.5 marks and Paper II – 0.25 marks
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
Start From Here: SSC CGL Mock Test
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Note-I: In Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer as mentioned in SSC CGL Syllabus And Exam Pattern.
Note-II: In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
Note-III: According to New Pattern Of SSC CGL Exam 2018, In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
Note-IV: In Tier-II, Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post/ Paper as per SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
Note-V: In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Get List of: SSC CGL Preparation Books
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- Applicants who qualify tier II exam they will eligible to appear in Tier III Exam
- This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- It will be of total 60 minutes of time duration according to SSC CGL Exam Pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Total Marks||Time|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter /Application Writing etc.||Total marks 100||60 minutes|
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
Check Here: How To Prepare For SSC CGL
SSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier-4 will consist of Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification. Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
- Computer Proficiency Test (for Asst. Section Officer in CSS POST ONLY) OR
- Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour (for Tax Assistant Post Only).
- Candidates are required to qualify the cut-off of each level of examination in order to get promoted to the next level.
- The key point to note here is that there is no sectional cut-off in any level of SSC CGL Examination.
Read Out: SSC CGL Preparation Tips
Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2018 Negative Marking Details
Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to deduction of 0.5 marks in Tier – I, III and IV while that of 0.25 marks in Tier-II. As per SSC CGL Exam Pattern, the negative marking for each wrong answer as follows:
- Paper I, Paper III & Paper IV – 0.5 marks
- Paper II – 0.25 marks
SSC CGL 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an autonomous organization of India which conducts various recruitment exams to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and subordinate offices.
Candidates who will appear in SSC CGL Exam 2018 they are suggested to start their preparation for the exam according to the latest SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2018 which are given above in detail for your convenience .
Get Here Complete: SSC CGL Notification
Must Know About SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
- A candidates needs to qualify in each and every Tier in order to move to the next one.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on marks secured in Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- SSC CGL Tier IV is qualifying in Nature.
- There will be no sectional cutoff
- Candidate should be qualified in all 3 tier examinations.
- No Sectional cut-off
- Total Marks of SSC CGL is 500 (200+200+100)
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam mode will be CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Tier 3 exam mode will be offline and descriptive
- Tier 4 will be only for qualify (Typing Test)
Applicants need to visit the Official Link for more details about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 –19. If you want to obtain latest information time to time about SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2018, you have to stay connected with our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Job Profile||SSC CGL Result|
|SSC CGL Salary||SSC CGL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CGL Important Dates||SSC CGL Answer Key|
|SSC CGL Post Preferences||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Eligibility||SSC CGL Full Form in Hindi|
|How To Prepare English For SSC CGL||SSC CGL Age Limit|