SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Do you know about the Tier-wise SSC CGL Exam Pattern? Well, you must check out the latest SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern for Tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 to know about the different sections, Marking Scheme, Duration, Marks, No. of Questions in each stage of the SSC CGL 2022 Exam.
You can easily get SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022 to check all the details and then start preparation easily. Through the updated SSC CGL 2022 Exam Scheme, you can get complete information about the Marking Scheme, Mode of Exam, Type, Number of Questions, and other vital details.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is different for each tier of the SSC CGL Exam. The Exam Pattern of SSC CGL 2022 covers entire details about questions papers along with marks of each topic.
In order to download the SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF or check complete SSC CGL Examination Scheme 2022, move your cursor downwards on this page which is created by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC CGL 2022 Highlights:
|Number of tiers||4|
|Mode Of SSC CGL Exam|
|Total Sections/papers||Tier 1- 4 Sections |
General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension
Tier-II: 4 Papers
Paper I- Quantitative Abilities,
Tier-III: 1 Paper
(Descriptive Paper in Hindi or English)
|Total Time Duration of Exam|
|Language of Paper||Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III- Bilingual (English and Hindi)|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Structure of SSC CGL Examination:
The SSC CGL 2022 Exam will be organized in four stages: Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 & Tier-4. The Tier-I and Tier-II exams will be conducted through online mode, Tier-III will be a pen and paper-based exam while Tier-IV is a computer skill test. Let’s have a look at the detailed exam pattern for all four stages of the SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment process:
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based Test (online)|
|Tier-II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based Test (online)|
|Tier-III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper Mode|
(Letter/Application Writing, Essay Writing)
|Tier-IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable (Speed Typing Test)|
Get Latest: SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 exam will contain 4 sections with a total of 100 questions. The Exam will be 200 marks. You will be permitted 60 minutes to complete the examination.
The sections included in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam are:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer. No deduction in case of unattempted questions.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL Tier-II exam will be an online exam comprising 4 papers. There will be 100 questions in Quantitative Ability, Statistics, General Studies (Finance and Economics), and 200 questions in English Language and Comprehension Papers. Each paper carries 200 marks.
The four papers in SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam are:
- Quantitative Ability
- General Studies (Finance & Economics)
- English Language & Comprehension
|1||Paper-I: Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|2||Paper-II: English Language and|
|3||Paper-III: Statistics||100||200||2 hours|
|4||Paper-IV: General Studies|
(Finance and Economics)
Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III, and Paper-IV.
Get List of: SSC Preparation Books
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- Applicants who qualify tier II exam will eligible to appear in Tier III Exam.
- This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode.
- It will be of a total of 60 minutes of time duration.
- The paper will be in English/Hindi.
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi|
(Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter,
|100 marks||60 minutes|
Also Know Here: How To Crack SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier-4 is a Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification. It will be conducted in two steps: DEST Test & CPT Test.
- DEST: Candidates are required to type 2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English. The objective of conducting this test is to examine the candidate’s writing skills.
- CPT: This test is conducted to check a candidate’s proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and Generation of Slides.
Start From Here: SSC CGL Mock Test
SSC CGL PST/PET Exam Pattern
Physical Standard for Male Candidates:
- Height – 170 cm.
- Chest – 81 (Unexpanded), 85 (Expanded)
- Race – 5 km in 24 minutes.
- Long Jump – 14 feet (In three chances)
- High Jump – 3’9’’ (In three chances)
Physical Standards for Female Candidates:
- Height – 157 cm.
- Chest – There is no chest measurement for female candidates.
- Race – 1600 meters in 8.30 minutes.
- Long Jump – 10 feet (In three chances)
- High Jump – 3’ (In three chances)
Check Here: SSC CGL Previous Papers
SSC CGL 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an autonomous organization of India that conducts various recruitment exams to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and subordinate offices.
Candidates who will appear in SSC CGL Exam 2022 are suggested to start their preparation for the exam according to the latest SSC CGL Exam Scheme And Syllabus 2022 which are given above in detail for your convenience.
Get Here Complete: SSC CGL Notification
Must Know About SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022:
- A candidate needs to qualify in each and every Tier in order to move to the next one.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on marks secured in Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III.
- SSC CGL Tier IV is qualifying in Nature.
- There will be no sectional cutoff
- The candidate should be qualified in all 3 tier examinations.
- No Sectional cut-off
- Total Marks of SSC CGL is 500 (200+200+100)
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 exam mode will be CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Tier 3 exam mode will be offline and descriptive
- Tier 4 will be qualifying in nature (Typing Test)
SSC CGL 2022 Preparation Books
|SSC CGL Books Name||Author|
|English for General Competitions: from|
Plinth to Paramount (Volume – 1)
|Neetu Singh (KD Publications)|
|English for General Competitions: (Volume – 2)||Neetu Singh (KD Publications)|
|Advance maths for General Competitions||Rakesh Yadav (KD Publications)|
|Arithmetic for General Competitions||Neetu Singh (KD Publications)|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal||BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali (Arihant)|
|India Year Book||Various Authors|
|Kiran’s SSC CGL Combined Graduate|
Level Exams Question bank
|Tier 1 Comprehensive Guide|
|Master Guide SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Examination||Arihnat Experts|
|Tier 2 Comprehensive Guide|
|SSC CGL Staff Selection Commission|
Combined TIER-II Exam Practice Work
Book Including Solved Papers
Get Latest Updates Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Applicants need to visit the Official Link for more details about SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022. If you want to obtain the latest information from time to time you have to stay connected with our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CGL Eligibility||SSC CGL Result|
|SSC CGL Salary||SSC CGL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Answer Key|
|How To Prepare English For SSC CGL||SSC CGL Full Form in Hindi|