Candidates who are going to appear in the TANCET-2024 Exam can check the latest TANCET Syllabus from this page. Here we have provided the complete for TANCET 2024 Syllabus for MBA, MCA, and Engineering (M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan). You may even Download the whole Syllabus in PDF format.
TANCET 2024 is all set to be held in March 2024 (MCA & MBA) and (M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan). The direct link to download TANCET Syllabus 2024 PDF is available below on the page. you should download the TANCET Syllabus by going through the direct link.
TANCET 2024 Syllabus PDF
To get admission to M.B.A., M.C.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree Programmes, candidates must qualify the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. You can start your exam preparations by going through the updates Syllabus provided here.
Candidates may also download TANCET Syllabus 2024 from the official portal by following the instructions mentioned on the below section of this page, which is well-designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TANCET MBA Syllabus
The Syllabus for TANCET MBA 2024 consists of sections like Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency, Business Analysis, etc. The detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus for TANCET MBA Exam 2024 is discussed below.
TANCET MBA Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of questions|
|English Grammar & Usage||20|
Points to be Noted:
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- For every incorrect answer, ⅓ marks will be deducted as per the marking scheme
TANCET MBA Syllabus 2024:
|Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability|
Get Best Study Material: TANCET Preparation Books
TANCET MCA Syllabus
TANCET MCA Exam 2024 will contain four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Computer Awareness. Before discussing the Syllabus, let’s have a look at the TANCET MCA Exam Pattern 2024.
TANCET MCA Exam Pattern:
Refer to the following table for TANCET Exam Pattern for MBA 2024:
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions|
|Business Situation Analysis||20|
TANCET MCA Syllabus 2024:
The detailed section-wise TANCET Syllabus for MCA 2024 is provided in the following table:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number System, HCF LCM, Percentages, Ratios, Averages, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Mixtures & Allegations, Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations, Logarithms, Series and Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Surds & Indices, Functions, Inequalities, Modulus, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Set Theory.|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||Linear and Circular Arrangements, Selections, Coding & Decoding, Direction Sense, Blood Relations, Series, Analogies, Decision Making, Binary Logic, Syllogisms, and Puzzles.|
|Computer Awareness||Computer Hardware, Controls, Basic Terminology, Internet & Protocols, Network Basics, Computer Abbreviations, Security Tools, Shortcuts, History of Computer, Memory, Computer Organization, Input-Output tools, Computer Architecture, Languages, and Algorithms.|
Download Here: TANCET Question Papers
TANCET Engineering Syllabus
TANCET Syllabus for Engineering 2024 (M.E., M.Tech., M.Arch. and M.Plan.) is divided into three parts.
- Part I of the question paper consists of 20 questions, based on the subject of Engineering Mathematics. This part of the paper would be the same for all 4 courses.
- Part II of the paper will consist of 35 questions, based on the subject Basic Engineering and Sciences. Just like Part I, part II will also be the same across question papers of all 4 courses.
- Part III of the question paper will have 60 questions. The questions will be based on the candidate’s choice. There are 23 subjects that can be chosen for this section
- 01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer, whereas there is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for an incorrect answer.
- The time allotted to answer the question paper is 02 hours.
TANCET Syllabus for PART – I
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS (Common to all Candidates)
Determinants and Matrices:
- Solving system of equations
- Rank of the Matrix
- Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Reduction of quadratic form to canonical form
Calculus and Differential Equations:
- Partial derivatives
- Taylor’s expansion
- Maxima and Minima
- Linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients
- Simultaneous first order linear equations with constant coefficients
- Formation of partial differential equation (PDE)
- Solution of first order PDE
- Solution of linear higher order PDE with constant coefficients
- Double and triple integrations and their applications
- Curl and Laplacian
- Gauss divergence and Stroke’s theorem.
Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration:
- Analytic functions
- Conformal Mapping
- Bilinear transformation
- Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula
- Taylor and Laurent Series
- Residue theorem and its applications
- Laplace Transform
- Inverse transforms
- Application to solution of linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients.
- Fourier integral theorem
- Fourier transform pair
- Sine and Cosine transforms
- transform Inverse Z–transform
- Solution of difference equations using Z– transform.
- Solution of linear system by direct and iterative methods
- Interpolation and approximation
- Numerical Differentiation and Integration
- Solving Ordinary Differential Equations
- Probability and Random variables
- Standard Discrete and Continuous distribution
- Moment generating function and their properties
- Two-Dimensional Random Variables
- Correlation and Regression
TANCET Syllabus for PART – II
BASIC ENGINEERING & SCIENCES (Common to all Candidates)
- Law of Mechanics
- Lame’s theorem
- Forces, Moments and Couples
- Displacement, velocity and Acceleration
- Moment of Inertia.
- Laws of thermodynamics
- Open and closed systems
- Equation of state
- Heat and Work.
- Ultrasonic flaw detector
- X-ray radiography
- Interference Fringes
- Planck’s quantum theory
- Laser and Fibre Optics.
- Magnetic and Dielectric materials
- Conductor and Semi conductor materials
- Ceramic and Super conductor materials
- Fluid Statics and Dynamics
- Boundary Layer
- Pumps and Turbines
- Environmental Pollution
- Ohm’s law – Kirchoff’s law
- C. circuits
- C. machines
- Synchronous machines
- Computer organization
- User defined function
- C program
- Chemical kinetics
- Fuels and Combustion
How to download TANCET Syllabus 2024?
Candidates can download PDF file of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2024 Syllabus by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.annauniv.edu
- Now you need to hit on “TANCET 2024” link, available at the left ward of home page.
- On the next page you will get the information regarding TANCET, you must check all the details very carefully and hit on “Syllabi” tab, available on the same page.
- You will get a PDF file of TANCET May Exam Syllabus on your digital screen; you must check it very carefully.
- At last you should save the file of TANCET Syllabus to your desktop or take a print out of TANCET Syllabus for exam preparation.
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get their TANCET Syllabus 2024. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TANCET Result||TANCET Online Registration|