TNPSC Group 4 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will hold the TNPSC Group 4 2018 Exam in the First Week of January 2018. Through the TNPSC Group 4 Exam, applicants will be recruited for Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor and other Positions. Those who are interested in working under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018. From this single page, you can get the complete details regarding TNPSC Hall Ticket Download Steps, TNPSC Answer Key and TNPSC Results etc.
The willing job holders of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 Recruitment have to apply for these Posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps to fill the Online Application Form. Candidates may also get the complete details regarding TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2018 from the below section of this page which is written by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC Group 4 2018
TNPSC Group 4 Posts:
- Junior Assistant
- Bill Collector
- Field Surveyor
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
- The candidates who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
- For Typist: Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.
- For Steno-Typist: Aspirants should have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand writing.
Check Out: TNPSC Group 4 Notification
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit:
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste|
(Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and
Destitute Widows of all castes
Minimum Age of Candidates should be 18 Years
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified|
Communities, Backward Classes and
Backward Classes (Muslims)
|“Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to|
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in|
ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field
Surveyor and Draftsman only
TNPSC Group 4 Salary:
- For Others: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-.
- For Steno – Typist, Grade – III: Pay Scale Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2, 800/-.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process:
- Hiring of contenders will be done on basis of TNPSC Group 4 Exam / Typing Test / Personal Interview etc.
- After screening of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test.
- Typist test is qualifying in nature.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern:
- The Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam is for 3 hours.
- Questions will be asked from the Subjects General Studies, Aptitude Test, General Tamil/ General English etc.
- The Exam is conducted for total marks i.e., 300.
- The Minimum Marks to qualify in the exam are 90.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|01||General Studies||75||300||3 hours||90|
|03||General Tamil/ General English||100|
Get Complete Detail: TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus:
The TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 is updated here. Get the TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2018 through this page. Through the TN PSC Group 4 Services Syllabus, applicants can know what to study and what not to study for the examination. So, before starting the Exam Preparation once check the given Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Services Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern provided below.
UNIT-I GENERAL SCIENCE
|Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology|
UNIT-II CURRENT EVENTS
UNIT- III GEOGRAPHY
|Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon|
|Weather & climate -Water resources|
|Rivers in India|
|Soil, minerals & natural resources|
|Forest & wildlife-Agricultural pattern|
|Transport including surface transport & communication|
|Population-density and distribution|
UNIT – IV HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA AND TAMIL NADU
|Indus valley civilization-Guptas|
|Mughals and Marathas|
|Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis|
|South Indian history-Culture andHeritage of Tamil people|
|India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture|
|Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state|
|Growth of rationalist|
|Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes|
UNIT-V Indian Polity
|Constitution of India|
|States and Union Territories|
UNIT-VI INDIAN ECONOMY
|Nature of Indian economy|
|Five-year plan models|
|An assessment-Land reforms & agriculture|
|Application of science in agriculture|
|Rural welfare oriented programmer|
|Social sector problems|
|Population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu|
UNIT-VII INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
|Emergence of national leaders-Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore|
|Different modes of agitations|
|Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji|
|Bharathiar & others|
UNIT-VIII APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
|Conversion of information to data-Collection|
|Compilation and presentation of data|
|Tables, graphs, diagrams|
|Analytical interpretation of data Simplification|
|Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)|
|Ratio and Proportion|
|Simple interest-Compound interest|
|Time and Work|
|Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice-Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning|
|Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B|
|Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given|
|Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given|
|Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)|
|Fill in the blanks with suitable Article|
|Fill in the blanks with suitable preposition|
|Select the correct Question Tag|
|Select the correct Tense|
|Select the correct Voice|
|Fill in the blanks (infinitive, Gerund, participle)|
|Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object)|
|Change the following:- (Verb into Noun, Noun into Verb, Adjective into Adverb)|
|Fill in the Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’|
|Find out the Error (Articles, prepositions, Noun Verb Adjective, Adverb)|
|Select the correct Sentence|
|Find out the odd Words, (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)|
|Select the Correct Plural Forms|
|Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)|
|Indentify the correct Degree|
Download PDF: TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper With Answers
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2018:
- TNPSC Hall Ticket Group 4 will be uploaded on official site that is www.tnpsc.gov.in from December 2017 onwards.
- Under “On-line Services” section hit on “TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket Download” link.
- Get the TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2018 by entering the Registration No, Date of Birth etc.
- Must carry the identity proof, driving license along with call letter.
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2018:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Examination in the first week of January 2018.
- Those who will give the Exam may estimate their Score with the help of TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key.
- Authority will release the Group 4 Answer Key on the TNPSC portal.
- Candidates can check the Answer Key and correct your answers. Before the declaration of TNPSC Group 4 Result 2018, applicants can estimate the score by using TNPSC Group 4 2018 Answer Key.
TNPSC Group 4 Result 2018:
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release on the official Portal.
- Therefore candidates who will participate in the examination may check TNPSC Group 4 Services Result 2018 through this page from the link attached below.
- The TNPSC Group 4 Result is not yet released. When the officials release the Group 4 Results on the official Site, we will update the direct link here.
- To check the TNPSC Group 4 Result 2018, applicants need to enter their Hall Ticket Number.
TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks:
Expected TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2018
|Name of Category||Male||Female|
|General||181 [+/- 3 Questions]||180 [+/- 3 Questions]|
|BC||178 [+/- 3 Questions]||177 [+/- 3 Questions]|
|MBC||175 [+/- 3 Questions]||174 [+/- 3 Questions]|
|BC(M)||171 [+/- 3 Questions]||169 [+/- 3 Questions]|
|SC||170 [+/- 3 Questions]||168 [+/- 3 Questions]|
|ST||168 [+/- 3 Questions]||165 [+/- 3 Questions]|
Instructions to Fill TNPSC Group 4 Online Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in to TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2018.
- Hit “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form which is available on home page of official site.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check TNPSC Group 4 Application at once and press on “Submit” button.
Get Upcoming Notice: TNPSC Notification 2018
TNPSC Group 4 2018 Important Dates:
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Issue Date||First Week of October 2017|
|Last Date to TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online||Last Week of October 2017|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||10 days before the date of written exam|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2018||First Week of January 2018|
|TNPSC Group 4 Result Date 2018||4th Week of February 2018|
Applicants if you want to know more about TNPSC Group 4 2018, then hit this Official Link. Students may keep visit on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect most updated information about TNPSC Group 4 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|TNPSC Counselling||TNPSC One Time Online Registration|
|TNPSC Previous Year Paper||PSC Question Papers|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||Tamil Nadu Jobs|