TNUSRB Constable Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has come up newest job openings as TNUSRB Constable Recruitment. There are 6140 vacant vacancies of Police Constable Grade II and Jail Warder Grade II posts for which the organization is searching laborious and willing personals. Applicants having interest in TN Police jobs and fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply for TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2018. Job hunters may apply for TN Police Constable Recruitment by submit online application form till the last date that is 31/01/2018.
Work oriented aspirants who want to make their career defense sector they may grab this opportunity by applying TN Police Recruitment. Candidates can fill the application form via official site by following below important steps. To attain additional information about Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment aspirant are suggested to scroll down this page well prepared by team member of wwww.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNUSRB Constable Recruitment
TNUSRB Constable Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Police Constable Grade II||5538|
|Jail Warder Grade II||365|
Vital Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who are going to apply for TN Police 6140 Jobs they must have completed 10th Standard qualification from any recognized Board.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
The minimum age of applying candidates for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on 1.07.2017.
Age Relaxation for TNUSRB Constable Jobs:
- BC/MBC: 18 – 26 years
- SC/SCA/ST: 18 – 29 years
- Female Widow: 18 – 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman: Upto 45 years
TN Police Constable Salary:
An impressive amount of salary Rs.18, 200 – 52,900/- will be offered to candidates who will be selected for TNUSRB job.
Do you know the Application Fee?
Applying candidates for TNUSRB Constable 6140 Vacancies can deposited their application fee of Rs 135/- either through Online/ Offline mode according to their convenience
Selection Criteria for TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be assorted on the basis of stages of recruitment process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Check Here: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
How I Can Fill TNUSRB Constable Online Application Form??
Contenders who meet all the framed eligibility conditions they must submit the application form with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Willful aspirants can apply for TNUSRB Recruitment by visiting the official website first that is www.tnusrbonline.org
- Now you will navigate to the home page and you need to go “TNUSRB Recruitments” section and hit on the “Common Recruitment For Gr. Ii Police Constables, Gr. II Jail Warders And Firemen” link.
- After hitting on the job notification link candidates must go through the PDF file which will be appeared on the new screen.
- Now candidates must hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Afterwards a fresh TNUSRB Online Application Form will be appeared and you need to fill it with accurate details.
- Now candidates must upload all the scanned images of certificates and photographs as demanded in the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Application Form.
- Finally candidates must press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
You Can Also Get: Latest Police Jobs
- Ending date for submit the TNUSRB Application Form: 27/01/2018
- Last Date to pay application Fee: 31/01/2018
Applying candidates are suggested to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail all the updated news about TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply|