Tripura TET Registration Begins from 30-04-2019 ! One who wants to be employed as teacher may fill & submit their Tripura TET 2019 Application Form after knowing Eligibility, exam date from T-TET Notification.
Tripura TET Application Form Last Date 2019:
Closing date for submission of Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Registration Form is 20-06-2019. By hitting on below link, you may apply for Teacher Eligibility Test. Also, go through all terms & conditions prior applying.
Tripura TET Exam Dates 2019:
|T-TET Notification Released||30-04-2019|
|Online Registration Commences||30-04-2019|
|Tripura TET Online Application Form Last Date For Paper I & II||20-06-2019 (up to 4 pm)|
|Last Date for payment of fee For Paper I & II||05-07-2019|
|Download Admit Card||15 days prior Exam|
|Date of Entrance Examination||August 2019|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Tripura TET Exam Date 2019:
Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura will conduct TET for recruitment of primary & upper primary level teachers in August 2019. In this article of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you will know about ways for submission of Tripura TET 2019 Application Form & others.
Tripura TET Eligibility 2019:
Applicant should be an Indian National
Candidate should reside in Tripura, and have Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate.
One must possess minimum academic and professional qualification as per NCTE notification dated 23.08.2010, as amended from time to time.
- Passed class 12 with at least 50% (for TET 2019 Paper I only)
- Passed Graduation (for T TET 2019 Paper I and II)
Relaxation in marks:
- For both paper 1 and paper 2 of TET 2019, there is relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH category.
- They should have relevant category certificate from Tripura’s competent authority only.
Age Limit as per Tripura TET Notification:
- There is no age limit for teaching contestants for appearing in Teacher Eligibility Test.
- However, it is important to note that Under Graduate Teacher Recruitment for classes 1 to 5, and Graduate Teacher Recruitment for classes 6 to 8, may have age limits as per recruitment rules of the Government as applicable.
Detailed Eligibility Norms:
Eligibility Criteria for Paper 1 (for persons intended to be a teacher of class’s I-V):
Individuals should possess the following prescribed qualifications for TET Paper-I:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (or one year Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05) by whatever name known or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (or one year Diploma in Education up to academic session 2004-05) by whatever name known or
- Graduation with at least 50 % marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).(Further, a candidate having B. Ed. from any NCTE recognized institution with 50% marks in Graduation shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE
Eligibility Criteria for Paper 2:
- Graduation and 2-year D.El.Ed (or 1-yr D.Ed up to 2004-05). OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and B.Ed. as per NCTE. OR
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed. OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education). OR
- Class 12 with 50% marks and 4-years BA/BSc Ed or BA Ed / BSc Ed. NEW
Regarding Graduation Marks:
- In case of successful Honours applicant, he/she must have 50% (or 45% as the case may be) marks in only Honors Subject. Then he/she is eligible for T-TET Paper-II only if he/she passed all Elective Subjects.
- Those who secured 50% (or 45% as the case may be) mark overall taking marks of Honours and Pass Subjects are eligible for T-TET Paper I and Paper II.
- Such applicants who passed Graduation in Pass Course with 50% (or 45% as the case may be) marks overall are eligible for Paper I and Paper II.
Application fee can be paid through E-challan in the nearest SBI Bank in favor of Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura.
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 200|
Tripura TET Exam Pattern 2019:
T-TET Paper -I (Under Graduate Teacher for Classes I-V):
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30/30|
|Language I: English||30/30|
|Language II: Bengali or Kokborok||30/30|
T-TET Paper -II (Graduate Teacher for Classes VI-VIII):
|Child Development and Pedagogy: Compulsory||30/30|
|Language I (English): Compulsory||30/30|
|Language II (Bengali or Kokborok): Compulsory||30/30|
|For Mathematics and Science Teachers:|
Mathematics and Science
|For Social Studies Teachers: Social Studies|
|For any other Teachers: Either iv (a) or iv (b)|
- In both papers, candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Wherever you leave a question, then you will neither get marks for it, nor is there any negative marking for it.
Get Updated Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabi State Wise: TET Syllabus
Tripura TET Syllabus 2019:
Teacher’s Recruitment of Board, Tripura has prescribed latest syllabus for Primary Teacher & Upper-Primary Teacher. This time, there is only one change that is introduction of Kokborok language syllabus as second language.
Tripura TET Exam Centres 2019:
How can I Submit Tripura TET 2019 Application Form?
- Initially, log on to official portal of institute i.e. trb.tripura.gov.in
- Thereafter, tap on ‘Apply Online’ link from below most side over there.
- You will be diverted to new window, hit on ‘Notifications’ link from there.
- Once you meet out eligibility, move back to previous page & hit on ‘Press here for T-TET-2019’ link.
- Now, Online Registration form will be displayed provides your name, E-mail address, Mobile Number & other asked details.
- Then, hit on ‘Register’ link.
- Once you get successfully registered, Login with Email Address & Password.
- It’s time to fill all required facts in Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form with proper care & upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Make payment of fee & hit on submit tab for successful submission of online apply form.
- After filling all details in form, and paying application fee, candidate will get Acknowledgement Page. Keep this safely.
- In case, acknowledgement page is not generated with 72 hours of fee payment, candidates should report the same to TRBT office along with proof of fee paid.
Photograph and Signature Specification:
|Size||Up to 100 kb|
|Other specifications||Should be clear|
|Size||Up to 60 kb|
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019:
To get entry in test hall, it is mandatory to have hall ticket downloaded from trb.tripura.gov.in. With help of User ID and password, you will get your call letter for teacher eligibility test.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Tripura TET Result 2019:
After successfully conducting test, its score card will be released. Those who obtain pass marks are declared as qualified, and they will have to undergo verification of certificates. On basis of marks in test, you can apply for teaching jobs.
Now, you know all about Tripura TET 2019 Application Form. Thus, submit your form within time, prior it’s too late.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|