UBI Credit Officer Admit Card
On 25.11.2017, Union Bank of India is going to organized UBI Credit Officer Exam. So, applicant who are preparing for UBI Exam, may get UBI Credit Officer Admit Card from here. To fill up 200 vacant position of Credit Officer, candidates who have applied against Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment Notification; may avail UBI Admit Card. Now, applied ones may download their UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017 through online mode.
You can check UBI Hall Ticket and download Union Bank of India Admit Card by following all the essential steps which are framed below. You can get all the important information regarding UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2018 by scrolling this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well designed by our dedicated and inspiring team members.
How To Download UBI Admit Card?
Candidates can download UBI Credit Officer Call letter in few seconds by following these vital steps as specified below:
- First of all you have to log on the official website of the organization that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Careers” tab that is visible on the bottom of the page.
- After that you have to select the link for Call letter for Online Examination for SO Post
- Now you have to enter the required details in available space like registration number, roll no, date of birth etc.
- After that you have to hit on the “Log In” button
- Then your call letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further process.
UBI Credit Officer Admit Card
As we know that, for filling up Credit Officer post bank organizes of an Online Test which is going to held on 25.11.2017 at various selected cities. Those who are going to appear this online test will attain the examination centers list which is specified below.
Applicants who crack written examination they would be called for a document verification/ interview. In the end, those who obtain good marks in this examination, and complete other eligibility criteria will selected. At the present, you have to follow above mentioned steps.
Check Here: Bank Exam Preparation Tips
UBI Credit Officer Exam Pattern:-
- Written Test has objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be 200 MCQ questions For 200 Marks
- There will be 50 questions, From every subject
- The time duration is of 120 Minutes.
|Name of Subject||No of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Professional Knowledge Relevant to Post||50||100|
Get Detailed: Union Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus
Center Of Exam:
Date of Online Test: 25.11.2017
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Bank Exam
Applicants may download their UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017-18 by visiting the Official Link. Applying contenders are suggested to keep visiting with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming information against UBI Result, UBI recruitment etc.
Candidates if you have any query you can leave comment in a below stated comment box we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Keen contenders can join us facebook and Google plus for attaining relevant information directly in your wall.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Union Bank Of India SO Recruitment|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|