Uranium Corporation of India Limited invites applications for eligible candidates towards UCIL Recruitment. For filling 22 vacancies of Trade Apprentice Openings in various Designated Trades you can apply via offline mode.
ADVT. No. 03 /2018 covers all details for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment, so you must go through UCIL Notification and ensure the eligibility. Eligible candidates can further apply in proper format.
UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 For 22 Vacancies
Filled UCIL Apprentice Application Form must be sent at below given address on or before the closing date that is 28-10-2018. Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
To collect all significant detailed information concerning to UCIL Recruitment 2018-19 aspirants must read this page completely which is well presented by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Apprentice Training
- Of UCIL Vacancy: 22
Apprentice Training in following Designated Trades
|Designated Trades||No. of UCIL Apprentice Vacancy|
|Welder [ Gas & Electric ]||02|
|Total UCIL Apprentice Training Vacancies||22|
What Qualification Is Required For UCIL Apprentice Training Jobs?
To know the educational qualification requirements for UCIL Jobs read this stanza completely. To get eligible individual must have done Matric/ Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Check Here: 10th Class Pass Jobs
What Age Is Required For UCIL Apprentice Jobs?
Minimum age of candidates for UCIL Recruitment 2018 should be between 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
On Which Basis Selection For UCIL Recruitment Will Be Done?
To get selected for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment, selection will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks. Aspirants will be screened by the selection committee of Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
What Pay I Will Be Offered For UCIL Apprentice Training Job:
Selected candidates for UCIL Apprentice Training Recruitment will be offered amazing amount of remuneration that is as per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall not be obligatory for UCIL to employ Apprentices on completion of training.
How To Fill UCIL Application Form?
- To apply for UCIL Recruitment 2018, initial step is to visit official website of Uranium Corporation of India limited that is www.ucil.gov.in
- After reaching on home page, press “Jobs” tab that is given in menu bar.
- This will redirect you to new page where you are required to press to hit on “Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2018-19 ADVT. No. 03 /2018” link.
- After pressing said link, UCIL Notification PDF will appear.
- Contenders can go through UCIL Advertisement completely to know the eligibility.
- Aspirants satisfying all conditions can fill UCIL Apprentice Application Form with complete details.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
Also Check: Tips to Search Best Jobs Using Internet
The General Manager [Mines-AP],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle,
PO: Mabbuchintalapalle, Dist: YSR Kadapa,
Andhra Pradesh– 516 349
Last date to send application form: 28-10-2018
Gather all detailed information concerning UCIL Recruitment 2018-19 through Official Link which is tailored on this page. Interested job seekers may collect latest up comings on UCIL Recruitment 2018 by visiting this web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda invites applications for Trade Apprentices Openings to fill 188 vacancies. In this concern UCIL Recruitment Notice has been circulated for Apprentice posts in various Designated Trades.
Aspirants who are interested for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment can ensure their eligibility by going through ADVT. No. 02/2018. Further eligible candidates can now apply for latest UCIL 188 Vacancies through offline mode.
Apply For UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 To Fill 188 Vacancies:
Filled UCIL Application Form should be forwarded as per format on or before the closing date that is 26-10-2018 through speed post only and below given addressed. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected.
Applicants can grab entire detailed information regarding UCIL Recruitment 2018- 2019 through this page which is well developed by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Designated Trades||No. of UCIL Vacancy|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||24|
|Total UCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies||188|
Required Education For UCIL Jobs:
Candidates applying for UCIL Recruitment 2018 must have required educational qualification. Individual must have done Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL] candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Check Here: ITI Jobs
Criteria Of Age For UCIL Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for UCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs should be between 18 -25 years as on 30-09-2018. Relaxation in upper age limits will be given as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates.
UCIL Recruitment Method:
Selection of candidates for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list. Selected candidates will be further called for personal interview and verification of documents.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
Salary Offered For UCIL Job:
Selected aspirants for UCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy will be offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration as per the Apprentices Act 1961 stipend shall be paid monthly.
Steps To Fill UCIL Application Form:
- Initial step to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2018 is to login to official website that is www.ucil.gov.in
- Press “Jobs” tab that is given in menu bar.
- Now, you will navigate to new page where you are required to press “ Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2018-19 (ADVT. No. 02/2018)” link.
- Then, UCIL Notification PDF will appear. Go through detailed information given in UCIL Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and fill UCIL Trade Apprentice Application in proper format with complete details.
- Also, attach all valid documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below given address.
Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Find From Here: More Government Jobs
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 26-10-2018
Aspirants may acquire complete information UCIL Recruitment 2018-2019 through mentioned Official website. They are also advised to stay connected with us for all the latest recruitment notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Free Online Test Series|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|