An advertisement has been circulated named as UGC Recruitment. University Grants Commission wants to hire eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Deputy Director.
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for UGC Deputy Director Recruitment, can apply for the same by download the application form through online mode. Candidates can send dully filled application form for UGC Recruitment 2018 till 24th November 2018.
Apply Now for UGC Deputy Director Recruitment
Applicants can fetch the format of UGC Application form from the official portal of authority. Along with the filled application form you have to send further needed documents as it is mandatory.
Aspirants are required to apply now for UGC Recruitment 2018-2019 by going through the intrusions mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UGC Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Deputy Director (IAC & IFD)
Educational Qualification for UGC Jobs:
Candidates, who want to apply for UGC Deputy Director Recruitment, they should have a degree of recognized university and applicants must have 5 years experience in cash, account and budget work in government office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Aspirants, willing to enroll for UGC Deputy Director Vacancies, their age should not be exceeding 56 years as on the last date for receipt of application form.
Remuneration Details for UGC Vacancies:
Applicants, who will successfully selected for appointment on UGC Deputy Director Jobs, they will get Rs. 67700-208700/- as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the norms.
UGC 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for University Grants Commission Vacancies, will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Know Here: How to Crack Interview
Process to apply for UGC Recruitment 2018:
Applicants can apply for University Grants Commission Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Applicants who are eligible for University Grants Commission Jobs are require to visiting the official website of University Grants Commission that is- ugc.ac.in
- Then you need to select “Jobs” at the top of home page.
- After that you need to choose and hit on “Inviting Nomination for the post of Deputy Director (IAC & IFD) in the level-11, on deputation on Foreign Service terms” link.
- Then UGC Notification will be opened you require to read complete information carefully.
- After reading the UGC advertisement you need to download the format of application form enclosed under PDF file.
- Fill that form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
UGC Office [Dy. Secretary (Adm)]
Last date for submission of applications: 24-11-2018
Check More Job Updates From: Maharojgar Recruitment
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details about UGC Recruitment 2018-2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|