UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has released UGVCL Admit Card. Candidates can get their UGVCL JE Hall Ticket from the official portal as it is available on the official portal.
Candidates, who had applied for UGVCL Recruitment for JA / JE posts from 21/07/2018 to 10/08/2018, are eligible to download their UGVCL JE Exam Hall Ticket through online mode. Candidates should go through this page to get more details about UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018.
UGVCL Junior Assistant Hall Ticket: Download Now
Candidates can check the exam date of Junior Assistant/ Jr. Engineer on their respective UGVCL JE Exam Admit Cards. You should bring your UGVCL Admit Card with you at the time of examination as no one is permitted to get enter in exam hall without it.
Applicants are required to download their UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018-19 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status of UGVCL Exam Hall Ticket: Available
UGVCL Admit Card
How to download UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018?
Applicants may download their Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Exam Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- To get UGVCL JE Admit Card, First of all you have to visit the official portal of authority that is www.ugvcl.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page to get UGVCL Admit Card.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select and hit on “ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE TEST FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT” link.
- By hitting the link you will be directed to the next page having a dialogue box asking some information as:
- For downloading UGVCL Hall Ticket, You are required to enter the asked details in it as your Confirmation No, date of birth and hit on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your UGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You should check all the details mentioned in UGVCL Admit Card.
- At last you must download your Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Admit Card to bring with you at the time of examination.
UGVCL Exam Pattern:
Here below we have provided the pattern of UGVCL Junior Assistant/ Jr. Engineer exam, you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- There will be 100 Questions of Marks.
- There will be negative marking system and 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only (JE).
- The Question Paper Will Be In English & Gujarati Language Only (JA).
UGVCL Jr. Assistant Exam Pattern
|3.||Maths & General Science||15%|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|6.||Gujarati Language & Grammar||20%|
UGVCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|3.||Maths & General Science||60|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||10|
Get Questions-Answers, MCQ: Online Engineering Quiz
After qualifying online examination of Junior Assistant/ Jr. Engineer posts, shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview or documents verification. The dates, timing and venue for selection process will be intimate to candidates through official portal in due course.
Get Here Detailed: UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus
Exam Date: Available at UGVCL Exam Admit Card
You may visit the Official Link to get their UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018-19. If you have any query related to the content available on this page then you can drop your comment in comment box; our experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UGVCL Recruitment||Gujarat Current Affairs|
|Online Test Series||How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams|
|English Grammar Quiz||Maths Formulas PDF|
|Latest Current Affairs||How To Find Study Material Online|