UIIC Admit Card
United India Insurance Company Limited has released UIIC Admit Card. After completion of Assistants Phase-I Online examination, qualifying contenders have to go through Assistants Phase-II mains examination for grab 696 Assistants Phase position. The exam is going to be held on 23-10-2017 at different cities of country. Appearing contenders should download UIIC Call Letter by enter some needy information in the vacant tabs. For more essential details about UIIC Admit Card 2017, you have to go beneath segment of this page.
Earlier, the organization had released a job notification for filling 696 vacant positions for which pre exam was conducted on 22-09-2017. Huge numbers of applicants had participated in this examination from which few students have qualify this exam. Now, those candidates should ready for appearing in Assistants Phase-II main exam. Contenders have to check UIIC Admit Card 2018 from this page for participating in exam which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UIIC Admit Card
Steps to Download UIIC Assistant Phase I Exam Admit Card:
- To download the UIIC Exam Admit Card, candidates first visit the official site of United India Insurance Company Limited that is www.uiic.co.in
- On home page of official site follow “What’s New” section and hit “Recruitment Assistant 2017 – Click Here For Main Exam Call Letter Download” link.
- Afterwards UIIC Hall Ticket Download page will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details in UIIC Hall Ticket such as Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) and press on “Login” button.
- After pressing the “Login” button, your www.uiic.co.in Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save www.uiic.co.in Assistant Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of Admit Card of UIIC and bring at the time of Tier-I – Online Examination (Mains).
UIIC Admit Card – Get From Here
Main Exam Pattern:
|Serial No||Name of Test||No. of Question||Marks|
|01||Test of Reasoning||40||50|
|02||Test of English Language||40||50|
|03||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|05||Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
UIIC Exam Centres:
The Mains Examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained. The Preliminary Examination Centres are as follows:
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, New Delhi, Odisha, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim.
Carry Following Documents along with UIIC Online Exam Call Letter:
Applicants should carry the print out of United India Insurance Company Limited Hall Ticket and passport size photo and original ID Proof that is:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Point to be noted:
- There will be deduction of marks for wrong answers (applicable to both Preliminary and Main Examination).
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, ¼th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- However, no marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- The United India Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to modify the structure of exam which will be intimated through its website.
- Closure of Call letter Download: 23-10-2017
- Date of Mains Exam: 23-10-2017
You can also download the UIIC Admit Card 2017–2018 through this Official Link. Contenders if you have any query regarding this page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so you can drop the comment in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|UIIC Recruitment||Pratiyogita Darpan Online|
|Latest Current Affairs||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|