ULSAT Admit Card
UPES LLB Exam will take place from 13th–19th May 2019. Participants who will attend Law Studies Aptitude Test with a stable internet connection with a webcam may download ULSAT Admit Card. To access (CBT) Hall Ticket, keep your roll number ready.
Download UPES LLB 13th–19th May (CBT) Exam Hall Ticket!
ULSAT Hall Ticket for Law Studies Aptitude Test will be available from 1st Week of May 2019. To sit in ULSAT Entrance Exam 2019 to be held from 13th May 2019 to 19th May 2019, individuals may access their ULSAT Call Letter.
UPES LLB Exam Date 2019:
|UPES Admit Card Available from||1st Week of May 2019|
|LLB CBT Dates||13-05-2019 to 19-05-2019|
|LLB CBT Result||Updated Soon|
ULSAT LLB Entrance Exam 2019:
LLB CBT Date is from 13th May 2019 to 19th May 2019. Moreover, UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test is going to be held online. Only those who register successfully for exam will appear for CBT.
Furthermore, the University will provide link to view ULSAT Admit Card 2019 soon. To collect more information regarding hall ticket, have a look on below of page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ULSAT Admit Card
How to download UPES LLB CBT Admit Card for 13th–19th May Exam 2019?
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. upes.ac.in for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Admit Card.
- Thereafter, choose link for UPES Hall Ticket or University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Admit Card.
- Put asked details like roll number/registration number to view UPES LLB Admit Card.
- ULSAT LLB CBT Admit Card will be displayed, check all details from it.
- Save your UPES Admit Card & preserve print out of same.
- Without UPES LLB Hall Ticket, you will not attend CBT paper.
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- ULSAT 2019 will have a total of 150 questions.
- Objective type questions are there in paper.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong attempts.
|Exam Section||No. of Questions|
|3 Hours (9:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2019
Details on Hall Ticket:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Download ULSAT Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF: ULSAT Syllabus
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: Will I get access of hall ticket in offline mode also?
Ans: No, admit card will only be available in online mode.
Ques 2: Except for the admit card, do I need to carry the copy of the application form too?
Ans: No, you just need to carry a valid id proof along with call letter.
Ques 3: If I find any discrepancy in the candidature details, whom should I contact?
Ans: Candidates can contact the university officials for same.
Check Paper Pattern Here: ULSAT Exam Pattern
Essential Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
To avail more stuff about ULSAT Admit Card 2019, have a sight at its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning exam notice etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section