UP LT Grade Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card. Candidates, who had applied for 10768 vacancies of Licentiate Teacher (LT) in UPPSC, are eligible to download UP LT Grade Admit Card via online process.
The UP LT Grade Teacher Exam is going to be conducted as on 29th July 2018. So the candidates, who are all set to appear in exam must डाउनलोड their UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card 2018 now without waiting for last minute rush.
UP LT Grade Teacher 29th July Exam Admit Card DOWNLOAD NOW:
उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने हाल ही में लाइसेंसेंट शिक्षक (एलटी) की 10768 रिक्त पदों को भरने के उद्देश्य से रोजगार अधिसूचना जारी किया था, जिसकी आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 14-06-2018 थी। अब, कमीशन उम्मीदवारों के लिए भर्ती परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रही है, इसलिए, यूपी एलटी टीचर परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने वाले उम्मीदवार यहां अपना प्रवेश पत्र (UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card) डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं|
Candidates are required to download their UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card 2018 simply from this page prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card
How to download UP LT Grade Admit Card Online?
Applicants may go through below provided guidelines to download their UP LT Grade Admit Card directly:
- To get UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card, candidates have to visit official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is uppsc.up.nic.in to get UP LT Grade Admit Card 2018
- On the homepage select “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” link visible at the left side of page.
- Now a UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Admit Card Login page will be displayed in front of your computer screen asking some details as shown in below given image.
- After that, fill asked details in blank textboxes such as “Candidate’s registration No/ Date of Birth, Gender and verification code to get UP LT Grade Teacher Admit Card.
- Then hit on “Download Admit Card” button to record entire details and your UPPSC LT Grade Admit Card will be displayed in front of you.
- At last, download UPPSC LT Grade Admit Card, save it and take the print out of it for examination purpose.
Instructions to follow for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- All the candidates are advised to follow the instructions written on their UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Admit Card carefully.
- Do not put signature or paste photo in the absence of invigilator.
- Don’t forget to carry your photo ID at the time of UPPSC LT Grade Teacher exam.
- The UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam will take place in an online mode.
- There is a negative marking of 0.33 Marks for each and every wrong answer.
UP LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern Overview:
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Number of Marks|
|B||Main Subject (Concerned)||120||120|
Get Best Answer: How To Become Teacher
Details printed on UP LT Grade Admit Card:
- Aspirants’ Name
- Father’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time
- Test Venue
- Applicant’ Photograph
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- UP LT Grade Admit Card Instructions
Do You Know About: 5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World
Required ID Proof along with UP LT Grade Call Letter:
- Pan Card.
- UP LT Grade Hall Ticket
- Driving License.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Voter Id.
Applicants can get other information regarding UP LT Grade Admit Card 2018 through Official Link given above. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information time to time. You may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages of latest information in your inbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section