UPSC Advertisement No 24
Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from the talented job seekers to apply against UPSC Advertisement No 24. The aspirants need to fill up the post of asst legal advisor/director. The interested job contenders need to fill up its application form and submit it till 11-01-2018. After this stipulated time deadline, no forms will be accepted by the organization.
The selection of job contenders will be done through written exam and interview. The appointed aspirants for UPSC jobs will be given an outstanding pay package along with exciting perks and benefits. Scroll down the page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining more details about UPSC Advertisement No 24.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|23/12/2017||UPSC Advertisement No. 24||UPSC Advertisement No. 24/2017 Asst Legal Adviser/ Director||Graduates||11/01/2018||See Notification|
UPSC Advertisement No 24
Vacancy & Age Details
|Name of the Post||UPSC vacancies||max Age Limit|
|Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance||04||40 Years|
|Assistant Director (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography), Central Hindi Training Institute, Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs||03||35 Years|
|Deputy Director (Examination Reforms), Union Public Service Commission||01||43 Years|
|Associate Professor (Technical) (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research, Directorate of Training & Technical Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi||01||55 Years|
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Director: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject or with Hindi Medium.
- Deputy Director: Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology from a recognized university or equivalent
- Associate Professor: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/ Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/ Master of Technology and Ph.D. or equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Legal Adviser, Enforcement Directorate, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance||Pre-revised Pay Scale 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600 in PB–3. Revised Pay scale of Rs 67700-208700 as per 7th CPC at Level-11 in the Pay Matrix.|
|Assistant Director (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography), Central Hindi Training Institute, Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs||Rs 5600 – 39100 with GP Rs 5400/- in PB-3 (Pre-revised pay scale)|
|Deputy Director (Examination Reforms), Union Public Service Commission||Rs 15600-39100 with GP. Rs 6600/- in PB-3 (Level-11 in the revised pay matrix)|
|Associate Professor (Technical) (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research, Directorate of Training & Technical Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi||Rs 37400-67000 + Rs 9, 000/- (Academic Grade Pay) in PB-4|
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are not required to pay any fee.
The selection of job aspirants for Union Public Service Commission recruitment will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written exam and interview. The job aspirants need to clear the selection rounds to get eligible for UPSC jobs.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to apply for UPSC recruitment?
- First you need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now press on “Recruitment” tab given at the top of the home page and select the “advertisement” link given under the head.
- Next is to choose the suitable link for UPSC jobs as “Advertisement No. 24 – 2017”.
- Open the pdfs and read the details given in it with utmost attention.
- After this fill up UPSC application form with all required details as required by the organization.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photos, marksheet, signature etc along with the application form.
- Finally, press on submit tab for appropriate submission of form and take the print out of form for future usages.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 11-01-2018.
- The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is 12-01-2018.
Note: We hope that candidates will get all details about UPSC Advertisement No 24, you may check above stated official links for more details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Calendar||Latest PSC Notification|