UPSC CAPF Result
Union Public Service Commission has declared the UPSC CAPF Result for the recruitment of candidates as Assistant Commandants (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces. Candidates who appeared in the UPSC CAPF Exam 2018 can download the UPSC CAPF Merit [email protected] upsc.gov.in
Central Armed Police Forces (Acs) Result Available Here!!
CAPF AC exam result is available in the form of Merit List on the official website of Union Public Service Commission. UPSC CAPF Merit List contains the name of all those candidates who cleared the written examination.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result
Candidates who cleared the UPSC CAPF 2018 Exam held on 12-08-2018 have to now appear in the Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) & Medical Standards Tests (MST). Candidates will be sent the Call Letter for this exam before 12-02-2019.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Result!!
Candidates who wish to know more about the UPSC CAPF AC Result or UPSC CAPF AC Written Exam Result must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CAPF Result
UPSC CAPF AC Results 2018- Important Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant|
|Number Of The Post||398 Posts|
|CAPF Exam Date||12th August 2018|
|CAPF Exam Result 2018 Date||10 Jan 2019|
How to Download UPSC CAPF Result?
Go through these guidelines to download your CAPF Result in PDF. Take a look below and download now your CAPF AC Result:
- Contenders are required to open official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in to download UPSC CAPF (ACs) Result
- After reaching at homepage, select “Written Results” tab from left side of page to download UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result.
- Then, select “(186.37 KB)” link i.e. visible in front of Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2018.
- When you hit on said link, Union Public Service Commission CAPF Result in PDF file will appear on your screen containing roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Applicants are required to find their Roll. Number from the provided UPSC CAPF Merit List and qualified candidates may report on time when going to join as CAPF (AC) posts.
- At last, download the UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam Result and keep UPSC Assistant Commandant Result safely for future references.
Selection Process of UPSC CAPF 2019
Candidates have to undergo below given selection Process for shortlisting the candidates & for the completion of the recruitment. Candidates must qualify all these rounds to get selected for the post:
- Written Examination
Read Out: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
UPSC CAPF Physical Efficiency Test
After the conduction of Written Examination and declaration of UPSC Assistant Commandant Result, qualified candidates now has to undergo Physical Efficiency Test. Physical Efficiency Test is a qualifying round and is going to be conducted in the month of February.
Candidates have to register themselves online and fill detailed application form (DAF) on the UPSC website between 14-01-2019 to 28-01-2019. Also candidates need to submit scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents. Candidates will be sent the Call Letter for this exam before 12-02-2019. Those who will qualify the PET have to appear for the interview round.
Find More: Latest Police Jobs
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF Result
|UPSC CAPF 2018 Result||Dates|
|CAPF 2018 written exam||12-08-2018|
|Declaration of UPSC CAPF 2018 Result||10-01-2019|
|DAF Form Availability||14-01-2019 to 28-01-2019|
|Call Letter for PET||To be send before 12-02-2019|
Must Check, State Wise: Latest PSC Notification
Candidates can download the UPSC CAPF Result from the above given links. For further information and updates, candidates must stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Notification||More Defence Jobs|
|UPSC CAPF Previous Year Paper||Latest Jobs For Freshers|