UPSC SO/Steno Exam
For UPSC SO/Steno Exam, a notification has been released by Union Public Service Commission. The organization is going to conduct Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 15.12.2018.
Those applicants who are interested in UPSC Departmental Competitive exam can apply online through upsc.gov.in or follow the basic steps which are mentioned on this page. Submission of the form after the last date will not be accepted by the organization.
After conducting UPSC SO/Steno 2018 exam, the organization will conduct personal interview round. On the basis of their performance in test/ interview, candidates will be selected against vacant posts.
Further details about UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2019 are available below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check the below section and get full details regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, applying procedure etc.
UPSC SO/Steno Exam
Services/Post under S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) Ltd. Depttl. Competitive:
|Category I||Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service|
|Category II||Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category III||Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service|
|Category IV||Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service|
|Category V||Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category VI||Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service|
|Category VII||Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service|
|Category VIII||Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau|
|Category IX||Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
You Can Also Check Here: UPSC Notification
Eligibility Criteria Required for UPSC SO/Steno Exam:
Those contenders who may serve Central Government people working as Assistant in the Assistant Grade of the Central Secretariat Service and so forth can apply against Union Public Service Commission Departmental Competitive Exam.
Candidates who wish to appear in Union Public Service Commission Section Officer/ Stenographer exam, they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through online or offline mode.
Selected contenders will be paid with an attractive amount of salary as per rules of government of India. Other benefits/ facilities that are admissible will also be paid to selected aspirants.
- The complete selection of contenders is depends up on their performance in written Examination followed by Personal Interview for SO/Steno Exam. No TA/DA will be given to the aspirants for appearing in test or interview.
- Individuals need to come along with their original documents at the time of personal interview.
|General Studies & General Knowledge of Constitution of|
India and Machinery of Government, Practice and Procedures in Parliament and Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005.
|Procedure and Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and attached offices and General Financial and Service Rules duly taking into account the requirement of relevant categories of services.||150||2 Hours|
|Noting and Drafting, Precise writing||200||3 Hours|
|Evaluation of record of Service||100|
You Can Also Check: UPSC Exam Pattern
How to Apply for UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2018:
Those applicants who want to apply against UPSC SO/Steno Exam Notification are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then check the right side of the home page and select recruitment advertisements option.
- Select the appropriate link of UPSC SO/Steno Competitive Exam 2018 Notification.
- Read the instructions and fill online application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking and hit submit button.
- Take a print out of the UPSC SO/Steno Application Form and attach self attested copies of required documents with it.
- Sent it at the postal address which is mentioned in official notification
UPSC SO/ Steno Exam Date:
|Notification Will Be Available From||12.09.2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||05.10.2018|
|UPSC SO/Steno 2018 Exam Date||15.12.2018|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2018-19. If you want to ask something regarding Departmental Competitive Exam then write it in the comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||Upcoming PSC Notification|