Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka provides the Vidyasiri Scholarship for the educational upliftment of students. Concerned scholars can check this page for complete info regarding ePass Karnataka, Vidyasiri Scholarship Application 2023, How to Apply, Last Date, etc.
The Scholarship is primarily focused on providing financial aid to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD students for their post-matriculation education. To take benefit of this Karnataka ePass scholarship, it is necessary for every student to successfully fill and submit their Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Application Form within the stipulated deadline.
Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship 2023:
The scholarship will be provided based on merit depending upon the student’s academic performance. Those who will be qualified for the Scholarship will be awarded the respective amount in their bank account, the details for which were submitted in their Application Form.
We have covered every single update concerning the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023. Concerned students can explore the following section of this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain complete details and apply for the ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Highlights:
|Name of the Scholarship
|Name of the Department
|Department of Backward of Backward
Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka
|Type of Scholarship
|Post Matric Scholarship
|Name of the State
|9th,10th, 11th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate
|Amount of Scholarship
|Meritorious students of Reserved and Backward Classes
|Mode to Apply
|Application Starting Date
|To be available soon
|Application Ending Date
|1 Month from the release date of the application form
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Epass Karnataka – Imp Dates
|Opening of online application window
|Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Status & Results Declaration
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for this Scholarship Scheme must satisfy the eligibility criterion prescribed by the Karnataka State Government. Following are the eligibility conditions to be satisfied before applying for the Vidyasiri Scholarship programme 2023:
- Residential aspect: The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Category: The applicant’s caste should be included in the list of Other Backward Classes as notified by the Government of India or State Government.
- Course: Students pursuing post-matric courses in government / local Insititutions / Aided Insititutions / non-aided recognised private institutions.
- Annual Income: The Gross Annual Income of the student, father/mother/guardian family must lie within the following limit:
- Rs. 2.50 lakh for students of Category-I
- Rs. 1.00 lakhs for students of Category-2A, 3A, and 3B
- Previous Year Marks: New or renewal applicants must have obtained the minimum marks in the previous year’s annual examination as mentioned below:
|Category – 2A, 3A, and 3B
Check Out: List Of Latest Online Scholarships In India
How to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 online?
The step-wise instructions to apply for this Scholarship online are listed as follows:
- First of all, log on to the official portal for the scholarship i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, move under the “Important Alerts” section and select the suitable link related to Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023.
- Read the details about the scholarship and hit the “Apply” button.
- Enter the asked details and complete the Scholarship Registration process.
- After that, fill out the Scholarship form with the correct details and upload the essential documents.
- Check Scholarship Status and hit the submit button.
- At last, take a printout of the Scholarship Application Form for further use.
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc.
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
- A photograph of the student in JPG format
Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount 2023
Selected applicants will get a Scholarship of Rs.1500/- monthly for a duration of 10 months and a total of Rs.15000/- per annum during the academic period. Around 20000 unprivileged students will be benefitted from this post-matric scholarship. The Epass Scholarship Karnataka amount will be transferred to the student’s bank account.
Method of Allocation of Scholarship Amount:
The scholarship available in the respective academic year will be reallocated category-wise as per the following reservation.
Percentage of the amount to be allocated category wise:
|Category – 1
|Category – 2A
|Category – 3A
|Category – 3B
Selection Process for Karnataka ePass Scholarship:
Selection for the Scholarship will be done on the basis of applicants’ academic performance. Marks in the qualifying exam/ parents’ income will be taken into consideration for selection against the Karnataka Scholarship.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Ques1. What is pre matric and post matric?
Ans: Pre Matric means classes under the 10th standard i.e. between classes 1 to 9 and post-matric means classes after the 10th standard i.e. after classes 11, 12, and any degree.
Ques2. What is a post-matric scholarship?
Ans: Post matric scholarship is for those students who have completed their high school and are willing to continue their further studies.
Ques3. What is the last date for Vidyasiri scholarship 2023?
Ans: The tentative last date to apply for this Scholarship Scheme is October 2023.
Ques4. Who are eligible for Vidyasiri scholarship?
Ans: The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned in the above section of this page. Go through the eligibility section to ensure whether you are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Scheme.
We hope the info regarding Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 provided above proved to be beneficial for you. Stay in touch with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the latest scholarship updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India
|List Of Top Universities in India
|Best Career Options
|Documents Required For Education Loan