Vellore Institute of Technology has started online filling of application for admission in the MBA Programme (2019-20) from 11-11-2018. Students who are interested in VIT Admission 2019 can apply for MBA seats both in online and offline mode before the last date i.e. 15-02-2019.
The Institution is going to select the applying individuals for admission in the Master of Business Administration Programme on the basis of eligibility criteria, Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview Rounds (PI) (going to conduct by the Institution itself) and entrance test score.
Apply Now For VIT Vellore Admission
Individuals can apply for the MBA Admission by hitting on the below mentioned direct links or you can follow some of the simple procedure to apply for the VIT Vellore Admission from the official web portal. After filling the online application form, do not forget to send a copy of the application form, the below provided postal address.
Attain more detailed information regarding the VIT Admission eligibility criteria, VIT application fee and others by scrolling through the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
VIT Course Available for Admission
Following are the disciples of MBA Programme that are available for the VIT University Vellore Admission
- Human Resources,
- Information Technology and Systems,
- International Business,
- Operations and Business Analytics
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Required Qualification for VIT Admission
Individuals who wish to get admission in the MBA Programme of VIT University Vellore; they must have completed their graduation from any of the recognized University or Institution with minimum of 60% marks. Also candidates should have qualified any of the tests – CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT.
VIT University Vellore Application Fee
Individuals are required to pay Rs. 1150 (includes GST) through Online mode by using any of the means like Net banking or Debit card or Credit card or Paytm.
VIT Admission Process
The organization is going to select eligible candidates for the available seats of MBA Programme through written test and personal interview rounds that the Institution is going to conduct in the below mentioned date.
VIT MBA Fee Structure
Following table depicts the fee structure for the MBA Programme-
MBA Fee structure
|1st Year Programme Fee
|2nd Year Programme Fee
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Procedure to Apply For VIT University Vellore Admission
Following are the steps that should be followed to apply for the VIT MBA Admission 2019
- The very step includes, logging in to the official website of the Institute which is www.vit.ac.in to get the VIT MBA Admission Form.
- Further look for the “MBA Programme (2019-20) – Applications open” link that is available on the right side of the home page under the “Bulletin Board” section.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Now, if you have already registered, enter the Registered E-mail ID and password in the provided space.
- The hit on the “Submit” button.
- If not registered earlier, candidates are required to hit on the “New Applicants” button.
- This will direct you to a new web page.
- Further fill the details that are asked correctly and then hit on the “Register” tab.
- A password will be sent to you through the website on the registered email address or mobile number.
- The next step is to login to the web page by entering your registered email address with password (received).
- You will get the VIT Application Form on your digital screen.
- Fill the details that are asked in the VIT MBA Admission Form carefully.
- Recheck the VIT University Admission Form and then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now individuals have to pay the online application fee using Net banking/Debit card / Credit card.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Attach all the asked document/certificates with the VIT University Vellore Admission form.
- At last download the VIT University Admission Form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
- Also, the candidates have a copy of the VIT Admission Form to the below mentioned postal address.
The Director – PG Admissions, Vellore Institute of Technology,
Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
Important Dates for VIT Admission
|Last date to apply online
|Date of Essay writing and P.I
Get List Of: Top MBA Colleges In India
To gather more information about the VIT Admission 2019, individuals can visit the official website of the Organization. Also stay connected to our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get the latest updates and notification regarding all other university activities.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|VITMEE Eligibility Criteria
|VIT Vellore Courses List
|MBA Entrance Exam In India
|UGC Approved Universities
|How To Apply For Education Loan
|List Of Top Universities in India
|Check Best Opportunities after UG
|Career Option In Commerce