WBSEDCL Admit Card
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited will issue WBSEDCL Admit Card. To participate in Medical Officer Written Exam, contenders may download their call letter. WBSEDCL Medical Officer Hall Ticket will be available at www.wbsedcl.in
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited will organize exam for appointing aspirants for Medical Officer Posts. You may get your WBSEDCL Admit Card 2018 to appear in test.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|17/02/2018||WBSEDCL Admit Card||WBSEDCL Medical Officer Written Exam Call Letter Download||Download Admit Card|
WBSEDCL Medical Officer Admit Card:
Medical Officer Written Exam will have Objective type & Descriptive type questions. You need to score well in Written Exam to be eligible for next round of selection. Get your call letter from this page.
To collect more information about WBSEDCL 2018 Hall Ticket, take a look of below page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may follow guidelines as listed below to view your WBSEDCL Written Exam Call Letter.
WBSEDCL Admit Card
Procedure to Download WBSEDCL 2018 Admit Card:
- For getting West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Hall Ticket 2018, you may visit official website of organization i.e. www.wbsedcl.in
- Hit on “career” tab available at bottom of opened page.
- Now, you may select link regarding WBSEDCL Medical Officer Call Letter.
- On pressing above link, you will be moved to new page, put asked details like roll number/registration number to download WBSEDCL Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018.
- Your Medical Officer Hall Ticket will open up.
- You may save your call letter & don’t forget to bring it during paper.
WBSEDCL Exam Pattern 2018:
- Medical Officer Written Exam comprises of Objective type & Descriptive type questions.
- Objective Test is of 120 marks while Descriptive Test is of 20 marks.
- Duration of Written Test is of 2 Hours.
- Viva-Voce will be of 30 marks.
Mode Of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview. Those who qualify Written Test will be invited for Interview. The Written Test and Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
Get Exam Pattern With Syllabus: WBSEDCL Syllabus
Details on WBSEDCL Hall Ticket 2018:
- Candidate name on West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Admit Card
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name on West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Medical Officer Call Letter
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
WBSEDCL Admit Card 2018:
Aspirants may bring West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Medical Officer Admit Card at time of appearing for written test. If you forget to bring WBSEDCL Call Letter, then you will not be permitted to enter exam hall.
Read Updated Facts: West Bengal Current Affairs
General Category need to score 40% & OBC category aspirants must score 35% to be eligible for next round of assortment. On the basis of Written Test score card, aspirants will undergo Interview session.
Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Exam Date: Available Soon
Contenders may gain more details about WBSEDCL Admit Card 2018 by following its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning exam, result.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|WBSEDCL Recruitment||WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE|
|WBSEDCL Result||Electricity Department Recruitment|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|