XAT Entrance Exam
Candidates who are going to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT-2022) can check here the proper Online Registration process for XAT Entrance Exam. On this page, we have covered everything you need to know about the XAT 2022 Exam. The XAT 2022 Online Registration at the official portal – xatonline.in is scheduled to commence in August 2022. Check full XAT Entrance Exam 2022 Schedule, Online Application process, Exam Pattern Application Fee details, Requisite Documents and much more in the below section.
XAT 2022 Online Registration
XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI will organize XAT Entrance Exam. Xavier Aptitude Test is a premier university level entrance exam for admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. Xavier Aptitude Test acts a platform for admission in management courses. The link for XAT 2022 Registration on official portal will be deactivated in the Last week of December 2022.
Xavier Labour Relations Institute will conduct Xavier Aptitude Test in 1st week of January 2023. XLRI organizes Xavier Aptitude Test for providing admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. Go through all instructions carefully prior filling of application form. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all details about XAT Entrance Exam 2022-23 on this page.
XAT 2022: Overview
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam type||National Level Post-Graduate exam|
|Periodicity||Once in a year|
|Score/Percentile Validity||One Year|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours 10 minutes|
|Annual No. of Participants||90,000 – 1 lakh|
|Exam Pattern||Objective questions + 1 Essay|
|Number of questions||100 MCQs + 1 Essay Topic|
|Syllabus||Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge, Essay Writing.|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answer & 0.10 marks after every 8 unattempted questions (*No negative marking for GK & Essay sections)|
|Programmes Offered by XLRI||Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management Programme (GMP)|
XAT Entrance Exam
XAT 2022 Important Dates:
|XAT Notification Date||July/ August 2022|
|Application Start Date||August 2022|
|Last Date of Application||November/ December 2022|
|Last Date of Application (with late fee)||December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2022|
|XAT Exam Date||1st week of January 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||2nd week of January 2023|
|XAT Result||Third/Fourth week of January 2023|
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
Check out the Xavier Aptitude Test Entrance Exam Eligibility stated below before filling the online form:
- All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2022 Entrance Exam.
- Applicants may possess Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or its equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
- Those completing their final examination are also eligible to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test.
- NRI & foreign contenders is also eligible GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein applicants have option to appear in the XAT Entrance examination).
Check in Detail: XAT Eligibility Criteria
XAT Application Fee 2022:
- XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1800/-
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT– Rs. 2500/-
- NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT– Rs. 5000/-
Mode to pay Fee:
- Applicants are required to pay fee through online mode like debit/credit card or net banking.
- For cash payment, aspirants have to access printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and make payment of application fee.
- In case making payment via DD, make a DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
- On the basis of the score of the candidates in the XAT Entrance Exam, Aspirants will undergo XAT counselling session.
- During admission procedure, aspirants will undergo of GD (group discussion) & PI (Personal Interviews) rounds.
- XAT 2022 Entrance Exam is the premier stage for applying.
XAT Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- XAT Entrance Exam is divided into two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24||3 hours 35 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
|Essay Writing||One topic|
Must Check: XAT Mock Test Series
XAT 2022 Exam Centres in India:
XAT Exam Centres in International Cities:
Get here Best: Top XAT College List Rank Wise
Procedure to Apply for XAT Entrance Exam 2022:
- At first step, aspirants may visit official portal of Xavier Labour Relations Institute that is www.xatonline.in
- Press on “REGISTER ONLINE” tab accessible at mid of page.
- At new page, strike on “Hit Here for New Registration” button in case you are a new user.
- Already registered users may move under “Login for already registered candidates’ option.
- Enter Id & password.
- Hit on submit tab.
- Fill XAT 2022 Registration Form.
- Put details in XAT Registration Form 2022.
- After filling it, download XAT Online Application form.
- Fetch details like Name, Mobile Number etc in XAT Application form.
- Hit on “Save Preview” button.
- Subsequent to filling of XAT Entrance Exam Application Form 2022, upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take a preview of XAT Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form & make payment of application fee.
- At last press on “Save Preview” button. At last carry hard copy of it for furthered need.
Documents required for XAT 2022 Registration:
Before filling the online form, you must keep the following documents ready:
- Academic Documents: Marksheets of Class 10th, 12th, Graduation and Master’s degree (if any).
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if any)
- Work experience certificate/details (if any)
- Scanned Photograph: Scanned passport size photograph in 200 x 230 pixel resolution and file size between 20 KB – 50 KB. (The photograph needs to be in light/white background and face of the candidate must be clearly visible in it.)
- Scanned Signature: Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in 200 dots per inch (dpi) resolution and file size between 10 KB – 20 KB. (The signature needs to be on a white paper with a black ink pen.)
- Payment Instruments: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets.
Concerned candidates are suggested to explore the Official Website the link for which is stated above to collect any other additional detail about XAT Entrance Exam 2022-23. Also. stay tuned with our portal for getting all types of latest Entrance Exam updates.