XAT Entrance Exam
XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI will organize XAT Entrance Exam. Xavier Aptitude Test is a premier university level entrance exam for admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. Applicants may apply for it by doing XAT Online Registration scheduled to commence from 3rd week of August 2018. Closing date for xatonline.net.in Registration is Last week of November 2018. Xavier Aptitude Test acts a platform for admission in management courses. Collect all details about XAT Entrance Exam 2018-19 from this page.
Xavier Labour Relations Institute will conduct Xavier Aptitude Test in 1st week of January 2019. XLRI organizes Xavier Aptitude Test for providing admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country. Go through all instructions carefully prior filling of application form. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all details about XAT Entrance Exam 2018-19 on this page.
XAT Entrance Exam
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Check out Xavier Aptitude Test Entrance Exam Eligibility prior filling of online form.
- All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2018 Entrance Exam.
- Applicants may possess Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or its equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
- Those completing their final examination are also eligible to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test.
- NRI & foreign contenders is also eligible GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein applicants have option to appear in the XAT 2019 examination).
Check in Detail: XAT Eligibility Criteria
XAT Application Fee 2019:
- After XAT Online registration, aspirants are required to pay application fee at time of filling Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form.
- Willing contenders in XAT but not in XLRI, need to pay Rs. 1650/- only as application fee.
- While applicants applying for XLRI programmes have to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
Mode to pay fee:
- Applicants are required to pay fee through online mode like debit/credit card or net banking.
- For cash payment, aspirants have to access printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and make payment of application fee.
- In case making payment via DD, make a DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
- On the basis of the score of the candidates in the XAT Entrance Exam, Aspirants will undergo XAT counselling session.
- During admission procedure, aspirants will undergo of GD (group discussion) & PI (Personal Interviews) rounds.
- XAT 2018 Entrance Exam is the premier stage for applying.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- XAT Entrance Exam is divided into two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||24||3 hours 35 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||21|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25|
|Essay Writing||One topic|
Check Preparation Links
XAT Exam Centres in India:
Get here Exam Cracking Tips: How to Prepare for XAT
XAT Exam Centres in International Cities:
Get here Best: Top XAT College List Rank Wise
Applying Procedure against XAT Entrance Exam 2018-19:
- At first step, aspirants may visit official portal of Xavier Labour Relations Institute that is www.xatonline.in
- Press on “REGISTER ONLINE” tab accessible at mid of page.
- At new page, strike on “Hit Here for New Registration” button in case you are a new user.
- Already registered users may move under “Login for already registered candidates’ option.
- Enter Id & password.
- Hit on submit tab.
- Fill XAT 2018 Registration Form.
- Put details in XAT Registration Form 2018.
- After filling it, download XAT Online Application form.
- Fetch details like Name, Mobile Number etc in XAT Application form.
- Hit on “Save Preview” button.
- Subsequent to filling of XAT Entrance Exam Application form 2018, upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take a preview of XAT Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form & make payment of application fee.
- At last press on “Save Preview” button. At last carry hard copy of it for furthered need.
XAT 2018-19 Dates:
|Application date starts||3rd week of August 2018|
|Application date ends||Last week of November 2018|
|Online & offline fee payment||3rd week of August 2018 to Last week of November 2018|
|Editing of application details|
|Downloading Admit Card||December 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
Candidates may check its Official Link to collect more details about XAT Entrance Exam 2018-19. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|XAT Exam Registration||XAT Previous Year Papers|
|MBA Entrance Exam||XAT Syllabus|
|XAT Answer Key||XAT Result|
|XAT Admit Card||Colleges Accepting XAT Score|
|XAT Cut Off||XAT Percentile / Score Predictor|