AFMC Application Form
AFMC exam is conducted for providing the admission to appropriate contenders in MBBS courses. Candidates, desirable to get admission in Armed Forces Medical College must fill AFMC Application Form by accessing the online mode. AFMC Admission will be made on the basis of scored marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Students, who decided to apply for same courses in academic year 2018-19, must apply for AFMC registration before the last date. Get complete details of AFMC Application Form 2018, AFMC MBBS Registration, exam date etc from this page.
AFMC Admission is going to start by the Armed Forces Medical College. In order to fill the AFMC MBBS Application Form, aspirants need to follow some important instructions which we have provided for your ease and convenience. The dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided all necessary details related to AFMC Notification for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates, willing to grab further information regarding AFMC Application Form 2019 must take quick overview of entire page.
AFMC Application Form
AFMC MBBS Eligibility 2018
In order to fill the AFMC MBBS Application Form, willing aspirants should check the eligibility criteria which are well specified here.
- Applying aspirants for the AFMC MBBS Admission must be citizen of India.
- Apart from that, the candidates’ marital status should be unmarried and he must be physically fit.
- Aspirants should have qualified the higher secondary (12) level education with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Students must secured 60% aggregate marks taken together in PCB subjects, 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subject in secondary level education (10th).
Check Out: Career in Medical Field
Limitations of Age
Students who want to apply for the AFMC Admission must be more than 17 years of age. Maximum age limit of applying candidates should be less than 22 years to fill the AFMC Application Form.
AFMC MBBS Admission Process
Candidates willing to pursue MBBS course in AFMC need to qualify the NEET. The assortment of eligible aspirants for AFMC admission will made on the basis of NEET 2018 scores. Qualified applicants will have to pass a further test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning and Interview to get the admission in the respective college.
AFMC Exam Pattern 2018
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||50|
|Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning||25|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
AFMC MBBS Exam Structure
- The period of the exam is 2 hours.
- The paper has a total of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be reduced and 1 mark will be added for every correct answer.
Get here complete: AFMC Syllabus
How to Apply for AFMC Notification 2018-19 ?
Contenders who are going tom apply for AFMC MBBS Registration need to fill online afmc.nic.in application form with the help of here indicated instructions.
- Candidates will have to visit official website of Armed Forces Medical College that is www.afmc.nic.in.
- On home page, aspirants should take their cursor towards ‘Admision’ tab which is visible at the menu bar and hit the ‘MBBS’ from drop down list.
- Read AFMC Notification carefully all the requirement for online application form and then go to the link suitable link of AFMC Application Form and press appropriate link.
- Must fill the AFMC online application form with all the correct details and upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and educational certificates / testimonials.
- After that, next step is to make payment through appropriate channel, check all the details carefully before Pressing on “Final Submit” button.
- At last, submit the AFMC MBBS Application Form and Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
Get here List of: Top MBBS Colleges in India
AFMC Admit Card 2018
After the submission of the AFMC application form, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune will release the hall ticket on its official website. Call letter will contain the information such as reporting time, exam duration and the exam centre. Candidates who are going to apply for the AFMC Notification can download the AFMC MBBS Admit Card through online mode.
AFMC Result 2018
Armed Forces Medical College will publish the AFMC MBBS Result on the official portal of the in the month of August 2018. There will be separate merit list for the boys and girls. To download the final merit list, applicants need to log on to the official website of the organization.
Important Dates for AFMC MBBS Registration form
|Date of AFMC Registration registration and filling online application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Closing date of AFMC Online registration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the AFMC online application form||4th week of May 2018|
|Closing date of generation and printing of fee Challan||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment of AFMC Application fee in any SBI branch||4th week of may 2018|
|AFMC Merit List release date||4th week of August 2018|
Applicants may follow the above provided Official Link to fill AFMC Application 2018-19 Form Directly and you may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates related to AFMC Registration form. Contenders are advised to book mark this page and visit our web portal time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|List of Universities In India||Scholarship in India|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Best Colleges in India|
|Medical Exam in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Medical Jobs|