AFMC Application Form
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune invites AFMC Application Form from those students, who are seeking admission in MBBS courses. Applicants’ admission will be based on qualifying marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). So those who have required eligibility criteria may apply by submitting AFMC Online Registration Form before the last date. Students, who decided to apply for same courses in next year, may stay connected with us for getting latest updates regarding AFMC Application Form 2017.
To submit online registration for, students may need to go through below provided instructions and fill online application form before the closing date which is 29th July 2016. Contenders can get whole information about AFMC Admission such as eligibility criteria, process of admission and many more from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AFMC Application Form
AFMC Courses Offered:
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Afmc Mbbs Eligibility :
- Applicants, who have appeared in AIPMT (NEET-I)/ NEET-II, are only eligible to apply for this course.
- Students must be citizen of India and should be 10 + 2 passed out or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Admission in MBBS program will be purely based on their qualifying marks in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test that is NEET-I / NEET-II.
Contenders should need to pay requisite application fee that is mention in official notification either through online or offline mode only.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
How to Fill AFMC Online Application Form?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to submit online registration form, take a look…
- Candidates will have to visit official website of Armed Forces Medical College that is www.afmc.nic.in.
- On home page, hit on “MBBS ADMISSIONS 2016 – NEET 2 – IMPORTANT NOTICE” link which is running at “Recent updates & notification” section
- Read carefully all the requirement for online application form and then go to the link “www.afmcdg1d.gov.in” and press appropriate link.
- Must fill the online application form with all the correct details and upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and educational certificates / testimonials.
- After that, next step is to make payment through appropriate channel, check all the details carefully before Pressing on “Final Submit” button.
- At last, submit the application form and Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
Check Here: Procedure to Fill Online Application Form
Candidates who have already registered and paid the fee on AFMC website with AIPMT (NEET-I) Roll No. and appearing for NEET-II need not register again, however, they will have to update their NEET-II Roll No in their online application
Dates To Be Remembered:
|Starting Date Of Registration And Application Process||18th July 2016|
|Last Date For Registration||29th July 2016|
|Closing Date To Submit Online Application Form||01st August 2016|
|End Date For Online Generation & Print Of Fee Challan||02nd August 2016|
|Last Date Of Acceptance Of Challan Forms In SBI Bank||05th August 2016|
Also Check: AFMC Admit Card
Applicants may open this Official Link to fill AFMC Application Form Directly and you may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting updates related to AFMC Application Form 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Pre- Medical Test||Medical Jobs|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Career in Medical Field|
|Medical Exam in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|List of Universities In India||Latest Current Affairs|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|