AIIMS PG Admit Card
The AIIMS PG Admit Card has been issued on official site that is www.aiimsexams.org. Applicants can use login credentials to download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences is going to conduct the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam on 12-11-2017 for January Session 2018. So, those applicants who have applied for AIIMS PG Exam and going to take part in exam may download AIIMS PG Call Letter with the help of this page by hitting the below provided direct official link.
The purpose of AIIMS PG 2018 Exam is to provide admission to MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years)/ MDS Courses. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is offering you to the entire details concerning AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card with the intention of helping you. Appearing students in the entrance examination are advised to bring relevant documents along with the AIIMS PG Exam Admit Card at the exam center.
AIIMS PG Admit Card
Steps to download AIIMS PG Exam Admit Card
For downloading AIIMS PG Admit Card candidates are advised to follow these steps as stated here!!
- You have to start with log on to the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org
- Afterwards you need to move your cursor to the left side on the home page and press “Academic Courses”.
- A new page will be displayed as above dialogue box in front of you.
- Then you need to select the appropriate link of the course and hit it.
- Now candidates are required to go through with “Registration/ login” at the left side on this new page as presented above.
- Afterwards you need to log in by entering the required details asked in the format as above.
- Now your call letter will be shown at the computer screen within few minutes.
- You need to download the AIIMS PG Admit Card and bring it along with documents while going for the examination.
Hit Here to Download: AIIMS PG Admit Card
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern:
The Entrance Examination shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT). Students are informed they have to appear in entrance examination which will be asked from English and exam pattern will be as mentioned below!!
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT) / Online|
|Duration of Examination||MD /MS: 3 hours (Three hours / 180 minutes)|
|MDS: 1.5 hours (One hour and thirty minutes /90 minutes)|
|Date of Examination||12/11/2017|
|Number of Shifts||01 (One)|
|Timing of Examination||MD /MS: 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|MDS: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM|
|Location of Examination Centres||Tentatively 24 cities in India|
|Language of Paper||English|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||MD /MS: One Paper of 200 MCQ (Two hundred)|
|MDS: One Paper of 90 MCQ (Ninety)|
|Type of Objective Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: One mark (+)1|
|Incorrect Answer: Minus one-third (−)1/3|
|Unanswered / Marked for Review: 0|
Get here Tips & Tricks: How to Prepare For AIIMS
Exam Pattern for MD/MS Programme
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- There will 200 objective type multiple choice questions.
- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.
Exam Pattern for MDS Programme
- The test duration will be for 1 hour 30 minutes from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Total 90 objective types multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- The entrance test for MDS will contain questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level.
Scheme Of Marking
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- 1/3 (minus-one-third) will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered.
- Percentile scores are generated for the entire examination separately for MD /MS and MDS.
Check New Topics Included: AIIMS Syllabus
AIIMS PG Exam Centres
|East 1||Bihar||Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|East 2||Assam||Jorhat, Guwahati, Silchar|
|North 1||Delhi||Delhi, New Delhi|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Punjab||Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur|
|North 2||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Noida|
|South 1||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupathi, Vijayawada|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Udupi|
|South 2||Kerala||Alappuzha, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|West 2||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur|
Start here Online Test: AIIMS Mock Test
If students find any question out of the course or having any problem concerning the entrance exam they are advised to write to Associate Dean (Exam), AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 608 within 24 hours on the following email: E-mail [email protected] This mail will only be used for discrepancy related to question. However, for other query please mail on [email protected]
AIIMS PG Important Dates:
|AIIMS PG Exam Date||12-11-2017|
|AIIMS PG Result Notification||18-11-2017 (Saturday)|
|1st Counselling||07-12-2017 (Thursday)|
|2nd Counselling||18-12-2017 (Monday)|
|Open Selection||23-02-2018 (Friday)|
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
To download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018 you can visit to the Official Link which is well provided above by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for helping you. You can collect more updates by connecting with us and you can bookmark our portal also by pressing CTRL + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better|