Anna University Model Question Papers
Anna University Examination for all courses is likely to contain questions from Anna University Model Question Papers. You can check out Sample Paper of ME (Mechanical Engineering), CS (Computer Science), EC (Electronics & Communication Engineering), MBA and MCA etc, Sem Wise through this page. Students can download Anna University Solved Question Papers in a pdf form through the table that is given below.
Candidates who are searching for Anna University Question Papers can get complete detail from this page. Applicants can also get Semester Wise Sample Paper in PDF form through online process. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other relevant information about Anna University Model Question Papers below, so please have a look…
Anna University Model Question Papers
Ques1. Which capacitor-store higher amount of energy?
- Air capacitor
- Paper capacitor
- Mica capacitor
- Plastic film capacitor
Ques2. In paramagnetic materials
- permanent magnetic dipoles exist but the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is negligible
- permanent magnetic dipole do not exist
- permanent magnetic dipoles exist and the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is very strong
- permanent magnetic dipole moment may or may not exist
Check Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Ques3. If the diameter of a wire is doubled, its current carrying capacity becomes
- four times
Ques4. A broadside array consisting of 200 cm wavelength with 10 half-wave dipole spacing 10 cm. And if each array element feeding with 1 amp. current and operating at same frequency then find the half power beamwidth
Get Complete Details About: Anna University Syllabus
Ques5. A silicon diode measures a low value of resistance with the meter leads in both positions. The trouble, if any, is
- the diode is open.
- the diode is shorted to ground.
- the diode is internally shorted.
- the diode is working correctly.
Ques6. Under normal conditions a diode conducts current when it is
Ques7. A diode conducts when it is forward-biased, and the anode is connected to the ________ through a limiting resistor.
- positive supply
- negative supply
Read Also: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Ques8. When the pointer of an analog ohmmeter reads close to zero, the resistor being measured is
Ques9. A certain appliance uses 350 W. If it is allowed to run continuously for 24 days, how many kilowatt-hours of energy does it consume?
- 16 kWh
- 6 kWh
- 01 kWh
- 4 kWh
Ques10. The neutral axis of the cross-section a beam is that axis at which the bending stress is
Do you want to know this ?
- Anna University was recognized on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. This university is situated in Guindy, Chennai It provides higher learning in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to current and projected desires of society.
- Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained there from, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
- In Tamil Nadu, India, Anna University is a technical university. University provides various engineering and technology programme.
- Yearly, this university organizes even semester Examinations in the month of May–June and odd semester examinations in the Month of November–December for students who take Admission in Anna University.
Must Check: Anna University College list
Need of previous years questions:
The previous year’s questions papers or the Anna University Model Question Papers helps the students to find out that which type of questions will come in the examination. So, if you want the desirable marks in exam you should try to solve the Previous Year Question Papers that are based on the Anna University Syllabus of students. The main objective of this university is to promote hard working applicants and check the knowledge and learning power of the candidates by conducting various semester wise examinations.
Common Entrance Test such as Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination is conducted for those applicants who want to take admission in professional courses. Exam results will be published in August and February. The admission of the applicants in engineering colleges will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in higher secondary.
Also Check: List Of Top Universities in India
Applicants are requested to subscribe free email service of our web portal for obtaining more information about Anna University Previous Year Question Papers through this page, so keep in touch with us regularly. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on your timeline. If you have any query in concern to Anna University Model Question Paper, you can give your queries and suggestions in the comment box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Anna University Admission||Anna University DDE Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University Result|
|Anna University Counselling||Anna University Lateral Entry|
|Anna University Hall Ticket||Anna University Exam Time Table|