Anna University Syllabus
Stop and Check revised Anna University Syllabus through This Page… Students, who’re looking for B.Tech/MBA/MCA and other UG / PG Exam syllabus, can download Anna University Syllabus PDF from here or through official web portal i.e. annauniv.edu
Due to lack of Job Opportunities prevailing across the state, This University has decided to revise the Anna University Syllabus Regulation. Officials also added that Students can choose their elective subjects by their own interest.
Anna University Syllabus PDF!!!
Here on this page, we have also provided the Anna University Syllabus 2018 for BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA and other UG & PG Courses Exam. To generate the employment opportunities for students, University has decided to frame the Anna University New Syllabus.
To download the Anna University Syllabus 2018-2019 and Anna University New Syllabus Regulation 2018, candidates need to go through the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Anna University Syllabus
Anna University BE Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus:
|Code No.||Course Title|
|HS8151||Technical English –I|
Anna University Syllabus for BE Semester-II:
|Code No.||Course Title|
|HS8251||Technical English –II|
|ME8251||Design concepts in Engineering|
Direct Links to Download Anna University Syllabus for B.E
Anna University B.tech Syllabus:
Semester-I Anna University Exam Syllabus
|Code No||Course Title|
|HS8151||Technical English – I|
|MA8151||Mathematics – I|
Semester-II: Anna University Syllabus
|Code||Subject in Anna University Engineering Syllabus|
|HS8251||Technical English – II|
|MA8251||Mathematics – II|
|PH8255||Physics of Materials|
|IB8201||Applied and Industrial Microbiology|
Semester-III: Anna University 2018 Syllabus
|Code||Anna University BE Syllabus|
|MA8301||Mathematics for Biotechnologists|
|IB8301||Applied Thermodynamics for Biotechnologists|
|IB8302||Basic Industrial Biotechnology|
|IB8304||Cell Biology and Cellular Biochemistry|
|IB8305||Stoichiometry and Fluid Mechanics|
Direct Links to Download Anna University Syllabus For B.Tech
Anna University B.Arch Syllabus (I Semester)
|2||History of Architecture & Culture I|
|3||Building Materials I|
|4||AR2103 Environmental Science|
Theory Cum Studio
|6||Architectural Drawing I|
B.Arch. (II Semester)
|S.NO.||Syllabus of Anna University|
|1||Mechanics of Structures – I|
|2||History of Architecture & Culture II|
|3||Building Materials II|
Theory Cum Studio
|4||Building Construction I|
|5||Theory of Architecture|
|6||Architectural Drawing II|
|7||Architectural Design – I|
Anna University MBA Syllabus Semester-I
Unit I: Introduction To Production And Operations Management Production Systems
Topics covered in Anna University PG Syllabus:
- Anna University MBA Syllabus: Nature Importance and organizational function
- Characteristics of Modern Production and Operations function
- Organization of Production function
- Recent Trends in Production and Operations Management
- Role of Operations in Strategic Management
- Production and Operations strategy
- Elements and Competitive Priorities
- Nature of International Operations Management
Unit II Forecasting, Capacity And Aggregate Planning
- Need, Types Objectives and Steps.
- Overview of Qualitative and Quantitative methods.
- Capacity Planning- Long range, Types, Rough cut plan, Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), developing capacity alternatives.
- Aggregate Planning –Approaches, costs, Relationship to Master Production schedule. Overview of MRP, MRP II and ERP
Unit III Design Of Product, Service And Work Systems Product Design –
- Influencing factors, Approaches, Legal, Ethical and Environmental issues.
- Process – Planning, Selection, Strategy, Major Decisions.
- Service Operations –Types, Strategies, Scheduling (Multiple resources and cyclical scheduling).
- Work Study –Objectives, Procedure, Method Study and Motion Study.
- Work Measurement and Productivity – Measuring Productivity and Methods to improve productivity
For More Detailed Information, Check Below:
|Anna University Model Paper||Anna University Exam Time Table|
|Anna University Counselling||Anna University College list|
|Anna University College Ranking List||Anna University Hall Ticket|
Unit IV MATERIALS MANAGEMENT Materials Management –
- Objectives, Planning, Budgeting and Control.
- Overview of Materials Management Information Systems (MMIS).
- Purchasing –Objectives, Functions, Policies, Vendor rating and Value Analysis.
- Stores Management – Nature, Layout, Classification and Coding
- Inventory – Objectives, Costs and control techniques. Overview of JIT
Unit V PROJECT AND FACILITY PLANNING Project Management –
- Scheduling Techniques, PERT, CPM, Crashing CPM networks – Simple Problems.
- Facility Location – Theories, Steps in Selection, Location Models – Simple Problems.
- Facility Layout – Principles, Types, Planning tools and techniques.
Anna University M.C.A. Syllabus – 1st Semester
Unit I: DIGITAL FUNDAMENTALS
Topics covered in Anna University MCA Syllabus:
- Number Systems and Conversions
- Boolean Algebra and Simplification
- Minimization of Boolean Functions
- Karnaugh Map, Logic Gates
- NOR Implementation
Unit II: COMBINATIONAL AND SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
- Design of Combinational Circuits
- Adder / Subtracter
- MUX /DEMUX
- Comparators, Flip Flops
- Slave Flip Flop
- State Diagram and Minimization
To Crack Exams With High Scoring Marks, Read below:
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
Unit III: BASIC STRUCTURE OF COMPUTERS
- Functional units
- Basic operational concepts
- Bus structures
- Performance and Metrics
- Instruction and instruction sequencing
- Software Interface
- Addressing modes
- RISC and CISC
- ALU design
- Fixed point and Floating point operation
Unit IV: PROCESSOR DESIGN
- Processor basics
- CPU Organization
- Data path design
- Control design
- Basic concepts
- Hard wired control
- Micro programmed control
- Pipeline control
- Super scalar operation
Unit V: MEMORY AND I/O SYSTEM
- Memory technology
- Memory systems
- Virtual memory
- Design methods
- Associative memories
- Input/Output system
- Programmed I/O
- DMA and Interrupts
- I/O Devices and Interfaces
Procedure To Download Anna University Syllabus For UG/ PG Exam:
Candidates must follow below depicted steps to download their Anna University Syllabus 2018 through online mode.
- Candidates are first need to visit the official site of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu for Anna University Syllabus
- Move your cursor on ‘Academic’ section, as you point the cursor on it a pop list will display in front of you.
- Now press on the ‘Academic courses’, in this section move the cursor on ‘Curriculum & Syllabi’ which are mentioned at the left side of the page for Anna University Syllabus .
- Then choose either ‘university departments’ or ‘Affiliated colleges’ part.
- After that select the discipline of the course and respective semester
- The scheme will be opened in the PDF format on your screen.
- Save it or you can download your Anna University Syllabus for the purpose of examination.
To see all the further details about Anna University Syllabus 2018-19, you can visit Official Link. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can bookmark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the Anna University B.Tech Syllabus or Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Anna University Admission||Anna University DDE Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University Lateral Entry|
|Anna University Result||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|