Anna University Syllabus
Get here the latest Anna University Syllabus!!! Every year, Anna University conducts Semester and Annual Examinations for the evaluation of students pursuing various UG and PG courses from the University. Those who are going to appear in the upcoming University Examinations for B.Tech (ECE/EEE/CSE), MBA, MCA and other courses must check the Anna University New Syllabus 2021 provided on this page.
You must be well aware of the fact that be it any type of examination, the syllabus plays a crucial role in cracking the exam. It is advised that the students must follow the Anna University Syllabus prescribed for the session 2021-22 and make an impressive study plan for their preparation strictly based on the Anna University 2021 Syllabus.
Anna University UG/PG Syllabus PDF:
For the promotion of students to the next semester or year in their respective courses, the Anna University conducts Semester and Annual Examinations for UG & PG programmes each year. This year Anna University is going to conduct UG-PG exam in the month of December-January. A large number of candidates will be appearing in the University examinations.
For your convenience we have also facilitated the direct links to download the Anna University Syllabus PDF so that you can refer to it offline whenever required. You need to explore the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to download the Anna University Syllabus 2021 and Anna University New Syllabus Regulation 2021.
Anna University Syllabus
Anna University BE Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus:
|Code No.||Course Title|
|HS8151||Technical English –I|
Anna University Syllabus for BE Semester-II:
|Code No.||Course Title|
|HS8251||Technical English –II|
|ME8251||Design concepts in Engineering|
Direct Links to Download Anna University Syllabus for B.E
Anna University PG Syllabus:
|Faculty Of Civil Engineering (Part Time)|
|M.E. Structural Engineering|
|Faculty Of Mechanical Engineering (Part Time)|
|M.E. Engineering Design|
|M.E. Thermal Engineering|
|Faculty Of Electrical Engineering (Part Time)|
|M.E. Embedded System Technologies|
|M.E. Power Electronics and Drives|
|M.E. Power Systems Engineering|
|Faculty Of Information And Communication Engineering (Part Time)|
|M.E. Applied Electronics|
|M.E. Computer Science and Engineering|
|M.E. VLSI Design|
|Faculty Of Management Sciences (Part Time)|
Anna University UG-PG Syllabus:
|R-2018 [FT] B.E, B.Tech.[PT] Syllabus||Check Here|
|R-2017 B.E, B.Tech.[PT]||Check Here|
|R-2015 B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch.[FT]||Check Here|
|R-2013 B.E, B.Tech.[PT]||Check Here|
|R-2012 B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch.[FT]||Check Here|
M.Sc.(2 yrs & 5 yrs) M.Phil.[FT]
M.Sc.(2 yrs & 5 yrs)/M.Phil.[FT]
Anna University B.tech Syllabus:
Semester-I Anna University Exam Syllabus
|Code No||Course Title|
|HS8151||Technical English – I|
|MA8151||Mathematics – I|
Semester-II: Anna University Syllabus
|Code||Subject in Anna University Engineering Syllabus|
|HS8251||Technical English – II|
|MA8251||Mathematics – II|
|PH8255||Physics of Materials|
|IB8201||Applied and Industrial Microbiology|
Semester-III: Anna University 2021 Syllabus
|Code||Anna University BE Syllabus|
|MA8301||Mathematics for Biotechnologists|
|IB8301||Applied Thermodynamics for Biotechnologists|
|IB8302||Basic Industrial Biotechnology|
|IB8304||Cell Biology and Cellular Biochemistry|
|IB8305||Stoichiometry and Fluid Mechanics|
Direct Links to Download Anna University Syllabus For B.Tech
Anna University B.Arch Syllabus (I Semester)
|2||History of Architecture & Culture I|
|3||Building Materials I|
|4||AR2103 Environmental Science|
Theory Cum Studio
|6||Architectural Drawing I|
B.Arch. (II Semester)
|S.NO.||Syllabus of Anna University|
|1||Mechanics of Structures – I|
|2||History of Architecture & Culture II|
|3||Building Materials II|
Theory Cum Studio
|4||Building Construction I|
|5||Theory of Architecture|
|6||Architectural Drawing II|
|7||Architectural Design – I|
Anna University MBA Syllabus Semester-I
Unit I: Introduction To Production And Operations Management Production Systems
Topics covered in Anna University PG Syllabus:
- Anna University MBA Syllabus: Nature Importance and organizational function
- Characteristics of Modern Production and Operations function
- Organization of Production function
- Recent Trends in Production and Operations Management
- Role of Operations in Strategic Management
- Production and Operations strategy
- Elements and Competitive Priorities
- Nature of International Operations Management
Unit II Forecasting, Capacity And Aggregate Planning
- Need, Types Objectives and Steps.
- Overview of Qualitative and Quantitative methods.
- Capacity Planning- Long range, Types, Rough cut plan, Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), developing capacity alternatives.
- Aggregate Planning –Approaches, costs, Relationship to Master Production schedule. Overview of MRP, MRP II and ERP
Unit III Design Of Product, Service And Work Systems Product Design –
- Influencing factors, Approaches, Legal, Ethical and Environmental issues.
- Process – Planning, Selection, Strategy, Major Decisions.
- Service Operations –Types, Strategies, Scheduling (Multiple resources and cyclical scheduling).
- Work Study –Objectives, Procedure, Method Study and Motion Study.
- Work Measurement and Productivity – Measuring Productivity and Methods to improve productivity
For More Detailed Information, Check Below:
|Anna University Model Paper||Anna University Exam Time Table|
|Anna University Counselling||Anna University College list|
|Anna University College Ranking List||Anna University Hall Ticket|
Unit IV MATERIALS MANAGEMENT Materials Management –
- Objectives, Planning, Budgeting and Control.
- Overview of Materials Management Information Systems (MMIS).
- Purchasing –Objectives, Functions, Policies, Vendor rating and Value Analysis.
- Stores Management – Nature, Layout, Classification and Coding
- Inventory – Objectives, Costs and control techniques. Overview of JIT
Unit V PROJECT AND FACILITY PLANNING Project Management –
- Scheduling Techniques, PERT, CPM, Crashing CPM networks – Simple Problems.
- Facility Location – Theories, Steps in Selection, Location Models – Simple Problems.
- Facility Layout – Principles, Types, Planning tools and techniques.
Anna University M.C.A. Syllabus – 1st Semester
Unit I: DIGITAL FUNDAMENTALS
Topics covered in Anna University MCA Syllabus:
- Number Systems and Conversions
- Boolean Algebra and Simplification
- Minimization of Boolean Functions
- Karnaugh Map, Logic Gates
- NOR Implementation
Unit II: COMBINATIONAL AND SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
- Design of Combinational Circuits
- Adder / Subtracter
- MUX /DEMUX
- Comparators, Flip Flops
- Slave Flip Flop
- State Diagram and Minimization
To Crack Exams With High Scoring Marks, Read below:
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
Unit III: BASIC STRUCTURE OF COMPUTERS
- Functional units
- Basic operational concepts
- Bus structures
- Performance and Metrics
- Instruction and instruction sequencing
- Software Interface
- Addressing modes
- RISC and CISC
- ALU design
- Fixed point and Floating point operation
Unit IV: PROCESSOR DESIGN
- Processor basics
- CPU Organization
- Data path design
- Control design
- Basic concepts
- Hard wired control
- Micro programmed control
- Pipeline control
- Super scalar operation
Unit V: MEMORY AND I/O SYSTEM
- Memory technology
- Memory systems
- Virtual memory
- Design methods
- Associative memories
- Input/Output system
- Programmed I/O
- DMA and Interrupts
- I/O Devices and Interfaces
Procedure To Download Anna University Syllabus For UG/ PG Exam:
Candidates must follow the steps as explained below to download the Anna University Syllabus 2021 through online mode:
- First of all, visit the official portal of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu for Anna University Syllabus.
- On the homepage, press the ‘Academic’ tab available in the menu bar. You will be directed to the University’s Academic website.
- On this page, go to the ‘Curriculum & Syllabi’ section that is mentioned at the left side of the page. If you are a UG student select “Undergraduate” link other go for the “Postgraduate” option.
- Choose the Regulation for which you are willing to access the Anna University Syllabus. Press the link available there to download the PDF for intended course.
- The Anna University UG/PG Syllabus PDF will be opened on your screen.
- Save it or you can download your Anna University Syllabus for the purpose of examination.
To see all the further details about Anna University Syllabus 2021, you can visit Official Link. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can bookmark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the Anna University B.Tech Syllabus or Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2021.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Anna University Admission||Anna University DDE Admission|
|Anna University Fees Structure||Anna University Lateral Entry|
|Anna University Result||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|