AP Police Recruitment
An online job notification has been liberated to inform about AP Police Recruitment 2016 by State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited form energetic and hard working candidates for filling up 707 vacant posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) in various disciplines, Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Assistant Matron in Prisons. Jon finders who are looking for upcoming jobs in government sector may apply for AP Police Jobs. We will update this web page with latest information regarding AP Police Recruitment 2017 so keep visiting it frequently.
Contenders who wish to establish their career in police department must apply for AP Police Vacancies by submitting online application form before the ending date i.e. 24th October 2016. If you want to know more you may read the entire section of this web page which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AP Police Recruitment
|Post Code||Post Name/ Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee|
|51||Deputy Jailor in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||16|
|52||Assistant Matron in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||05|
Candidates must have Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline with good academic record from any recognized university or institution for applying above mentioned posts.
Check Below Shaped Links for More Jobs:
Salary & Age Limit:
|Post Code||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
Applying candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- and candidates who belong to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee through online mode.
Candidates will have to go through with the Preliminary Written Test. Aspirants who will qualify in test will be called for Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in four papers (each of three hours duration) as given below:
|Paper||Subject||Max. Marks for|
|Post Code Nos. 11, 51 and 52||Post Code Nos. 12, 13 and 14|
|Paper III||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature)||200||100|
|Paper IV||General Studies (Objective in nature)||200||100|
Expert Tips to Crack Written Test Easily:
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment?
Job finders who wish to garb this chance may follow below procedure and fill your AP Police Online Application Form:
- First of all aspirants need to log on official website that is recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- After that you are needed to hit on “Recruitment” tab visible at the menu bar of home page.
- New page will appear with various post links.
- Choose suitable advertisement link by hitting on “Press Here” link against “SI (Civil), RSIs(AR/SAR CPL/APSP),Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron (Prisons)” link.
- PDF will be opened with job requirements read it carefully ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Then, hit at suitable link for applying online by revisiting the jobs page.
- Now fill the online application form with required details in correct manner.
- Then upload your scanned image of signature and photograph.
- Preview once all filled details and press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last take the print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Starting date to submit Online Application: 23rd September 2016
- Closing date to submit Online Application: 24th October 2016
Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment may open the Official Notification as given below and grab other information. You can also remain in contact with us through this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for attaining latest updates related to AP Police Recruitment 2017. You may bookmark our web portal to get instant information.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 Notice: Get PDF File
AP Police Recruitment
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has proclaimed a vacancy notification as AP Police Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited by AP Police so as to fill 187 posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables and others. Eligible and proficient aspirants can take advantage of Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment and get a chance to grab these prestigious positions. All the latest updates about AP Police Recruitment 2017, you can attain by visiting the web portal regularly.
Aspirants who have a dream to join Andhra Pradesh Police department can apply by submitting their AP Police online application form in prescribed manner before the last date that is 25th September 2016 & 13th October 2016. The team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have represented this page to provide you complete details about AP Police notification.
AP Police Recruitment
AP Police Vacancy Detail:
|Post Code||Post Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|15||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors||Communications||15|
|17||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector||Finger Print Bureau||13|
|26||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables||Mechanics||25|
|27||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables||Drivers||134|
Education Qualification as on 1st July 2016:
- For Post Code No. 15
Candidates who are applying must have Diploma/B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering/Information Technology / Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering / Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering/ Three years degree in B.Sc. Electronics from any State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
- For Post Code No. 17
Applicants must have a degree with Computer Science /Computer Application /Information Technology as one of the subjects awarded by any reputed university in India.
- For Post Code No. 26
Applying aspirants must have passed SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government and also possesses an Industrial Training institutional Certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor Vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
- For Post Code No. 27
Intermediate examination/ SSC/ any other examination recognized as its equivalent by the State Board of Intermediate Education and also have a valid Light Motor Vehicle License.
Check Here More:- 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit for AP Police jobs:
|Post Code||Age Restrictions as on 1st July 2016|
|15||21years to 25 years|
|26||18 years to 30 years|
|27||18 years to 25 years|
Annual Income to Enrolled Aspirants:
Aspirants who get selected for above mentioned posts will get Rs. 600000/- per year by the management authority of organization.
|Category||For Post Code No. 15 & 17:||For Post Code No. 26 & 27|
|OCs/BCs||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|SCs/STs||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Aspirants can visit any Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online centre to paye the prescribed registration fee and also provide Basic personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Community and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent.
- Application fee should be payable in the favour of in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
AP Police selection process:
Enrollment of candidates will be done on the basis of stage as stated below:
Stage 1: Preliminary Selection Test
Stage 2: Preliminary Selection Test
Stage 3: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Stage 4: Final Written Examination
*According to the posts candidates will be selected indifferent stages.
Applying Procedure for AP Police Recruitment:
- Desirous aspirants must first visit the official website that is appolice.gov.in
- Then, you will reach to the home page and you have to select the “Recruitment” tab and choose Job Advertisement option available in the menu bar.
- Now a new page will be open with many notification links of advertisement.
- You need to hit the link “PCs (Mechanic) & (Drivers) in PTO” or “SI (Communications) & ASI (Finger Print Bureau)” and open the PDF file.
- Now read all the instructions framed in the official notification and after reading move to the previous page and open the link of application form.
- Fill the Andhra Pradesh Police online form with correct information and upload all the scanned certificates as prescribed in it and after that you have to pay you application fee.
- At last you can finally submit your filled application form by pressing on “Submit” button.
Essential Dates To Be Considered To Get Placed For Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs:
|Post Name||Discipline||Commencing Date||End Date|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors||Communications||1st September 2016||25th September 2016|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector||Finger Print Bureau|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables||Mechanics||13th September 2016||13th October 2016|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables||Drivers|
Keen contenders must go through the Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2 to avail all the important information regarding AP Police Recruitment 2016. Visitors who are searching for upcoming notification of AP Police Recruitment 2017 are mentors to stay in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
AP Police Recruitment
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has unfolded a job notice as AP Police Recruitment 2016. Organization has decided to appoint 494 energetic aspirants to fill up the post of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications). In this concern online application has invited from capable candidates for the above said positions. You can get latest notification against AP Police Recruitment 2017 from this page.
Aspirants who are going to apply for AP Police Vacancies are needed to submit online application form before the last date that is 1st of October 2016. You can get complete detail against the said positions by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
AP Police Vacancy Detail:
- Post Name: Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constables (Communications)
- No. of Post: 494
Candidates must Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in relevant field OR Two year’s Intermediate course with MPC OR vocational Intermediate in EET, ET and E.W&SEA.
Jobs by Qualification: Get Details
- Candidates should not more than 30 years and not less than 18 years of age as on 1st July, 2016.
- Relaxation in age would be given to reserved community candidates as per rules and regulation of organization.
Candidates are required to pay application fee as community wise which is discussed below:-
The application fee would be deposited online through Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online before 1700 hrs on 01.10.2016.
Appointed candidates for AP Police Job will get pay scale of Rs. 16,400 – Rs.49,870/- per month which will be offered by the organization.
Candidates will be selected for AP Police Jobs on the behalf of their performance in Preliminary Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Final Written Examination which would be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment?
- First of all you have to go through official web portal of organization that is recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Then you are needed to hit “Job Advertisement” drop down link available under “Recruitment” tab at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you need to select “Police Constable (Communications) (Men & Women)” link and go through the notification carefully and completely.
- After reading the advertisement you are needed to hit “Online Apply” tab and fill online application form.
- While filling the form you have to upload scanned documents, photo, signature & others with it.
- There after you need to take preview of it and submit the application form.
- At last you have to take print out of it for future reference.
- Starting date of online application form: 7th of September 2016
- Last date of submission of application form: 1st of October 2016
Applying candidates for AP Police Recruitment 2016 may get further information through official notification link which is available below. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates regarding AP Police Recruitment 2017.
Official Notice: – Download PDF
AP Police Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Police Department has liberated an employment notification regarding AP Police Recruitment 2016. Organization has intended to recruit spirited and effective applicants for engagement of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications) and Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau posts. Job searchers who want to do work in this organization must grasp this chance by applying for AP Police Jobs through online mode. Be connected with this web portal for getting upcoming updates against AP Police Recruitment 2017.
Willing contenders may apply for above post by filling the online application form before the last date that is 25th September 2016. You may get more information regarding AP Police Vacancy by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AP Police Vacancies & Qualification Details:
|Name of the Post||No of post||Qualification|
Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications)
|15||Diploma/B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or other relevant filed|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau||13||
Degree with Computer Science OR Computer Application OR Information Technology
- Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be given maximum five years if a candidate belongs to a Backward Class or a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications)||Rs. 28940-78910/-|
|Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau||Rs. 23100-67990/|
Candidate belonging OCs/BCs have to pay Rs. 600/-, and for Candidates belonging to SCs/STs have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
Check Here: AP Police Syllabus
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows:
- Preliminary Selection Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
How To Fill AP Police Application Form?
- Keen applicants, interested to apply they have to visit official website of organization that is www.appolice.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will be shown on your screen.
- You need to read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you need to fill the application form in correct manner with all required details.
- While filling the application form you have to upload required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last hit on the submit button.
Closing date for submit the online application form: 25th September 2016
Aspirants may obtain more significant information regarding AP Police Recruitment 2016 through official notification link that is mentioned below. You are advised stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming information about AP Police Recruitment 2017
To Read AP Police Recruitment Notice: Press Here