APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to issue APPSC Departmental Test Notification at appsc.gov.in. Keen applicants may check procedure to fill Application Form, Exam Notification & other details.
APPSC Departmental Test 2018 is organized for appointing aspirants for Treasuries and Accounts Department, Sericulture Department, Divisional Test, Commercial Taxes Department & other posts.
Are you familiar with applying dates?
Applicants may apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test prior May 2018. After completing registration process, Departmental Test will be held in June 2018 at various exam centres.
Read all instructions carefully prior filling of Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test Application Form. Go through this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more details about it.
APPSC Departmental Test
Name of the Department:
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Workshop Officers etc
APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2018:
The employees who are working in the Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh, they may apply for Notification.
Get More details: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee for www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test:
To apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test, applicants are required to pay application fee as listed here.
- Each Department Test Fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- Application processing Fee: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)
Mode to pay Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test Fee:
Fee can be paid using any of two different channels that is Online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Points To put attention:
- Fee once paid under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded or adjusted.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, it will entail total rejection of application form.
- You are not required to pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
Mode of Assortment:
Contender’s selection for Recruitment is based on presentation in Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test.
APPSC Departmental Test Pattern:
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Examination Time|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM (For P.C No. 5 2.00PM – 4.00 PM)|
Check Here: APPSC Books and Study Material
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
Applying Procedure for APPSC Departmental Test 2018:
In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Select link concerning APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2018.
- After checking all eligibility norms, hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill required details in APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2018.
- You may upload essential documents and scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size along with form.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of it future need.
Applications will be rejected due to listed reasons:
Applicants form will be rejected by listed reasons:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If fee is not paid towards application
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate
- If aspirant applies during debarment period
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: May 2018
- Departmental Test: June 2018
Visit its Official Link to fetch more details about APPSC Departmental Test 2018. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about Exam Notification & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Departmental Test Results||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||APPSC Preparation Plan|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Exam Dates||Latest PSC Notification|