APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct APPSC Departmental Test for which the commission has shortly issued the exam notification. Employees working in any of the below mentioned disciplines are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates who are interested can apply by filling an online application form. On availability of APPSC Departmental Test 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal. Contenders required to submit application form in prescribed format along with essential documents on or prior to last date which is tailored below.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the government body, which recruits the eligible candidates by conducting various competitive examinations for the vacancies in departments, organizations and ministries under the government of state. Complete information regarding APPSC Departmental Test 2016 such as examination fee, how to apply, important dates, etc. is given below by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APPSC Departmental Test
Name of the Commission:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Departments:
- Commercial Taxes
- Treasuries and Accounts
- Mines & Geology
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts
- A.P. Public Service Commission
Applicants who are working as an employee in the above mentioned departments can only apply.
- Rs 50/- (each test)
- No fee for tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Language
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the application fee through Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India / AP Online centre.
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test:
- Please visit the website which is www.apspsc.gov.in-> Departmental Test
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Please obtain the challan form by entering details like name, date of birth etc.
- Pay application fee and obtain fee payment slip with journal number mentioned on it.
- Now, use this general number for filling the online application form.
- After successful submission, please take printout of the application form for future reference.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Last date for payment of fee at APONLINE / SBI||In the Month of October 2016|
|Last date for submission of applications through online|
|Commencement of Departmental Test, November 2016 Session Examinations||November/ December 2016|
Note: For other details, aspirants may check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Group 2 Notification|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Group 4 Results|
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||APPSC Group 2 Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Group 1Exam Pattern||APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern|