APPSC Departmental Test
Applications are invited to appear for APPSC Departmental Test for November, 2018 to be organized by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. As per the official Notification, Participating candidates are required to register the (One Time Profile) OTPR Registration from 01-09-2018 to 24-09-2018.
AP Departmental Test 2018 is scheduled to be conducted from 10-11-2018 to 15-11-2018 at the 13 District Centres of Andhra Pradesh. Those who have already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests can use the same ID to fill the Online Applications.
APPSC Departmental Test November 2018
The APPSC November Session Departmental Test 2018 will be conducted for various departments of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission such as Treasuries and Accounts Department, Sericulture Department, Divisional Test, Commercial Taxes Department, etc.
Go through the proper guidelines in order to apply for APPSC Departmental Test Application Form by the medium of this page which is efficiently designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
APPSC Departmental Test
Name of the Department:
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Workshop Officers etc
APPSC Departmental Test Eligibility 2018:
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
1. Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
2. Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 &129.
- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
Read in Detail: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee for www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test:
To apply for APPSC Departmental Test, applicants are required to pay application fee as listed here.
- Each Department Test Fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- Application processing Fee: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)
Mode to pay Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test Fee:
- The Fee mentioned above for APPSC Departmental Test is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card / SBI Challana (Payable at AP Online Franchisee).
- The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Commission’s Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Personal details and Fee etc.
Points To Put Attention:
- Fee once paid under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification shall not be refunded or adjusted.
- Failure to pay the examination fee, it will entail total rejection of application form.
- You are not required to pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
APPSC Departmental Test Pattern:
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of G.O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser-C) Department, dated. 01.11.2011.
- The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5, 6, 7, 19, 28, 36,49, 67,37, 58, 74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69, 87, 109, 110, 111, 112, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 133, 134 and 135) will be of conventional mode.
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests. Instructions regarding this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure – I.
- The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based Tests.
- The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
- Schedule of test timings as per G.O.Ms.No.55 General Administration (Ser-C) Dept., dt.02/05/2017 is as under.
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Examination Time|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||10.00 AM – 01.00 PM||3.00 PM – 6.00 PM (For P.C No.005 only 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM)|
Check Here: APPSC Books and Study Material
Memorandum Of Marks in APPSC Departmental Test 2018:
- Marks will, however, be supplied to candidates, who are not successful in the Examination, on payment of Rs. 25/- through I.P.O./Bank Draft payable to the Additional Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
- Such requisitions along with a photo copy of Hall Ticket should be made within ONE MONTH from the date of display of results on the Commission’s Office Notice Board.
- Requisitions without a photo copy of Hall Ticket are not entertained.
Recounting Of Marks in APPSC Departmental Test 2018:
Revaluation of Answer sheets will not be entertained under any circumstances. However, the recounting of marks will be considered for conventional Type (written) Tests only within 15 days from the date of publication of results on Payment of Rs.50/- for each paper through IPO / Bank Draft payable to the Additional Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Vijayawada.
APPSC Departmental Test Centers 2018:
All the Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Tests will be conducted at all the 13 Districts. The candidates shall be admitted at the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
Know Here Complete: APPSC Preparation Plan
Applying Procedure for APPSC Departmental Test 2018
Follow the proper guidelines as explained below in order to send online applications for Andhra Pradesh PSC Departmental Test 2018:
- First of all, log on to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The homepage itself display all the recent announcements in context to APPSC Recruitment.
- In this section, you need to select the following APPSC Department Test Notification 2018:
“Notification No. 07/2018 , Departmental Tests Nov, 2018 Session”
- Go through the detailed APPSC Notification 2018 and ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then further proceed for the online application for APPSC Departmental Examination 2018.
- Select the “Apply Online” link.
- If already registered, then login in using your OTPR ID and Password generated earlier.
- If new user, first complete the One Time Profile Registration Process and then log in.
- Complete the online payment process of Application Fee.
- Provide the correct info as asked in APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2018.
- Also upload the scanned copy of essential documents and passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size along with form.
- Lastly, Submit the APPSC Application Form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Reason for the Rejection of APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Applicants form:
APPSC Departmental Test Applicants form will be rejected by listed reasons:
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If fee is not paid towards application
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self-attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate
- If aspirant applies during debarment period
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification
Find More: Andhra Pradesh Jobs
APPSC Departmental Test 2018 Important Dates:
|Date to Fill Online Application Form||01-09-2018 to 24-09-2018|
|Departmental Test Session||November, 2018|
|Dates of Departmental Tests||10-11-2018 to 15-11-2018|
Visit its Official Link to fetch more details about APPSC Departmental Test 2018. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about Exam Notification & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Departmental Test Results||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs|
|APPSC Exam Dates||Latest PSC Notification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|