APPSC Departmental Test
APPSC Departmental Exam Notification !!!! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a notification as APPSC Departmental Test for those candidates who want to be promoted for senior department and want to increase their level. Eligible applicants can fill APPSC Departmental Test Application Form through online mode. Interested candidates can check this page for attaining complete information related to APPSC Departmental Test 2017.
Vital Points Related To This Page:
About APPSC Departmental Test
Way to fill application form for APPSC Departmental Test
Required eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test
Candidates who grab jobs in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission can apply for APPSC Departmental Test on or before the last date that is 24th May 2017. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the government body, which recruits the eligible candidates by conducting various competitive examinations for the vacancies in diff departments, organizations and ministries under the government of state. Candidates check more detailed information of APPSC Departmental Test by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APPSC Departmental Test
How many Departments are available?
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- A.P. Public Service Commission
- Workshop Officers etc
What must be the Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Departmental Test Notification?
Only the candidates who are working as Employees in the Respective Departments of Andhra Pradesh are Eligible to apply for the Tests.
Know More About: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
What will be the required Application Fees?
- Candidates, who are going to appear in www.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test they are required to pay application fee which will be decided by the organization.
- Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode by using various channel such as Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Need to know these points while online payment:
- Fee shall not be refunded or adjusted after submitting under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification.
- Candidates who will be failure to pay the examination fee and application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- Candidates need not to pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
What is Mode of Selection for APPSC Recruitment?
The selection of the candidates will be totally based on their qualifying marks in exam. Final Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of marks scored in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test.
What is the Scheme Of Examination?
|Examination Mode||Duration of Examination||Time of the examination|
|Objective Type Papers||2 hours (120 minutes)||9.00 am – 11.0am||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 hours (180 minutes) (Except PC No. 05, which is 2 hours)||9.00 am – 12.00 noon||2. Pm – 5.00 pm (2.00 pm – 4.00 pm for P. C No. 5)|
Check Here: APPSC Books and Study Material
Where will be the APPSC Departmental Test held?
All the departmental tests, except “departmental test for the staff of APPSC, divisional test & departmental test for A.P. works accounts service’ will be held at all the “13 District Head Quarters” “including Hyderabad city”.
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test?
Candidates, who are going to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs, they need to submit their APPSC Departmental Test Online Application form by following these simple steps-
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is apspsc.gov.in
- After that candidates have to hit on “Download submitted Application Departmental Test”.
- Then a new page will be displayed at the screen of your system.
- Candidates have to press “Departmental Tests” link that is located at right side of web page.
- Candidates must download notification and read it completely.
- Now hit on “Apply Online” link and online application form will be opened at the screen of system.
- Fill complete details asked in the format of the form and upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc if applicable.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in given space.
- Candidates have to recheck the complete form again.
- Press “Submit” button and Get a hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Pay Attention to these points:
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post Office or in person.
- Cases Where Applications Will Be Rejected:
- Application will be rejected on the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
APPSC Departmental Test Dates:
|Event Name||Important Dates(Tentative)|
|Notification Will Be Available From||05th May 2017|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||11th May 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications through online||24th May 2017|
|Commencement of Departmental Test, Session Examinations||09th June To 14th June 2017|
With help of given Official Link, candidates can obtain more details related to APPSC Departmental Test 2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will provide you more details regarding APPSC Departmental Test such ad admit card or result etc so please stay connect with us by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Departmental Test Results||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||APPSC Preparation Plan|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Exam Dates||Latest PSC Notification|