APPSC Departmental Test
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is all set to conduct APPSC Departmental Test from 08.06.2017 to 13.06.2017. Candidates who meet all the framed eligibility criteria they can apply against APPSC Departmental Exam Notification. Most eligible and effective candidates who want to be promoted for senior department and want to increase their level are welcomed through online application form. You can fulfill all your dream to work in different department by applying for APPSC Departmental Test 2017.
Crucial Content Of This page:
Details of Available APPSC Departments
What must be the Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Departmental Test Notification?
Way to fill application form for ww.psc.ap.gov.in Departmental Test
Selection Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Exam
APPSC Departmental Exam Pattern Structure
Examination Centers List with Codes Details
APPSC Departmental Exam Dates
Vital Note Taken Into Consideration
APPSC Departmental Exam Notification has recently released so you can avail all the benefits by submitting your filled application through online mode till 20.05.2017. You can enroll for jobs in the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission by applying in the same manner as prescribed in the below mentioned steps. We the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have presented this web page to provide you all the significant details about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test Notifications.
APPSC Departmental Test
How many Departments are available?
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- P. Public Service Commission
- Workshop Officers etc
What will be Eligibility Criteria To Appear in APPSC Departmental Test??
The employees who are working in the Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh they can apply according to Departmental Service Rules.
Get More details: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
What You Have To Pay??
- Fees For Each Department Test: Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
- Application processing Fee: Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only)
Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode by using various channel such as Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card and AP Online Centers.
Need to know these points while online payment:
- Fee shall not be refunded or adjusted after submitting under any circumstances for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification.
- Candidates who will be failure to pay the examination fee and application fee will entail total rejection of application.
- Candidates need not to pay any fee for the Tests in Guajarati and Marwari Languages.
What Will Be The Selection procedure??
On the basis of marks scored in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Departmental Test will be evaluated and then final candidates will be selected.
APPSC Departmental Test Pattern:
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Examination Time|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||9.00 AM – 11.00 AM||2.00 PM – 4.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs.)||9.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM (For P.C No. 5 2.00PM – 4.00 PM)|
Check Here: APPSC Books and Study Material
Where will be the APPSC Departmental Test held?
All the departmental tests, except “departmental test for the staff of APPSC, divisional test & departmental test for A.P. works accounts service’ will be held at all the “13 District Head Quarters” “including Hyderabad city”.
|CODE NO.||DISTRICT NAME|
Download PDF: APPSC Departmental Test Notification
How I Can Fill APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form??
- Initially candidates must move to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is apspsc.gov.in
- Then hoot on hit on “Online Application Submission for all other Notifications and to visit commission’s website” link given at the bottom of the page.
- Now you will reach the home page and you need to hit on “NOTIFICATION NO.06/2017 – DEPARTMENTAL TESTS :: MAY , 2017 SESSION” link and open it
- After this candidates must read the notification file very carefully.
- Now candidates must hit on “Apply Online” link and fill an online application form which will be opened in the new tab.
- After this candidates must fill all the complete details and also upload all the scanned documents/ certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc
- After completing the application form in all respects aspirants must press on “Submit” Button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Pay Attention to these points:
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post Office or in person.
- Cases Where Applications Will Be Rejected:
- Application will be rejected on the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Vital Dates To Be Remembered:
|Commencing Date To Apply Online||28.04.2017|
|End date for submission of online applications||20.05.2017|
|APPSC Departmental Test Dates||08.06.2017 to 13.06.2017|
Candidates who are going to apply for APPSC Departmental Test 2017 they are advised to stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and read the Official Notification very carefully. We will provide you more details regarding APPSC Departmental Test such ad admit card or result etc so please stay connect with us by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Departmental Test Results||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Hall Ticket||APPSC Preparation Plan|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Recruitment|
|APPSC Exam Dates||Latest PSC Notification|