APPSC Group 1 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had provided latest APPSC Group 1 Notification. All willing candidates look at Exam Date for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment grab this chance to apply against Deputy Collectors, Assistant Commissioner, and Deputy Supdt. and many others. Keen applicants who are looking for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs must submit online application form for APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017.
Do You Know the Content Of This Page?
|Vacant Position Names||Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Jobs|
|Age Limitations And Relaxation Details||Application Fee Charges|
|Offered Salary Per Month To Employees||Selection Mode For Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification|
|Exam Pattern For Prelims And Mains Examination||Process To Fill APPSC Application Form|
|Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Examination Centres||Significant Date And Note To Keep In Mind|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 1 Exam will be held in two parts that are Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Applicants have to qualify both exams one by one to get recruited for available vacancies as the dates are given below. For this contenders need to submit an online application till 30/01/2017. We the team www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete information related to APPSC Group 1 Exam Notification, so all interested candidates may read brief details tuned below.
APPSC Group 1 Notification
APPSC Group 1 Vacancy:
|Position Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||05|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service||13|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||06|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||24|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||10|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||02|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||08|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service||10|
What would be APPSC Eligibility Criteria for Group 1 Jobs?
- Vital Qualification Required:
Keen candidates, who are willing to apply for APPSC Group 1 Vacancies must hold Bachelors Degree or any other Degree /equivalent qualification in concern field obtained from a well reputed Institution /University.
Aspirants who are applying for Assistant Commissioner Post must have completed Post Graduate Degree in Law / P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Industrial Labour Relations from an identified University / Institution.
Must Check: APPSC Eligibility Criteria
Do You Know Age Limit Criteria For Andhra Pradesh PSC:
- Deputy Supdt. Of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service: 21 years to 30 years
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service position: 18 years to 28 years
- Remaining positions: 18 years to 42 years
Age Relaxation Details:
|1||SC/ ST and BCs||5 years|
|2||A.P. State Government Employees.
(except APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities)
|3||Ex-Service men||3 years|
|4||N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 years|
|5||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Departmen||3 years|
|6||Physically Handicapped (PH)||10 years|
Is there any Application Fee Charges?
- Yes, candidates have to pay a non refundable amount of Rs. Rs.250/- as application processing fee + Rs.120/- as examination fee for General/ OBC category candidates.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from payment of this application fees.
- Online mode can be used for payment by using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
What would be Salary Offered For APPSC Vacancies?
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch)||Rs. 40270/- to Rs. 93780/-|
|Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service|
|District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service||Rs. 37100/- to Rs. 91450/-|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service||Rs. 40270/- to Rs. 93780/-|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service||Rs. 35120/- to Rs. 87130/-|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service||Rs. 37100/- to Rs. 91450/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service||Rs. 35120/- to Rs. 87130/-|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour in A.P Labour Service|
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017: Download PDF File
How I Can Enroll For APPSC Group 1 Vacancy?
First of all screening of application will be done and there after aspirants will be short listed according:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam.
APPSC Group I Exam Pattern: Have a look Now…..
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam (Objective Type):
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
Check Here: APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
APPSC Group I Mains Exam:
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper III||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
Check Here: APPSC Group 1Exam Pattern
How to fill APPSC Group 1 Online Application Form?
Willing contenders who are eagar to fill APPSC Group 1 Application Form must follow all the steps in chorological order:
- Firstly willing candidates should go though official web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is psc.ap.gov.in
- Then press on “Notification” option as given on the home page and then follow “Recruitment” link.
- Now a new tab will be opened and you need to choose “Notification No. 36/2016, Dt. 30/12/2016 – Group-I Services (General Recruitment)” link.
- Then Read the APPSC Job Notification before going to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs.
- Now fill an Online Application Form with accurate details in prescribed manner.
- Upload scanned certificates/testimonials, images and photograph as demanded in the notification.
- Press on “Submit” button and follow the next step.
- Then, follow the procedure of Application Fee ID will and choose the payment Fee option for paying through Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Lastly candidates must hit on “Submit” button and take print of it for future optimize.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Sr. No.||Exam Centers|
Main (Conventional Type) Examination Centres:
Get Detailed: APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Important Dates To Be Rememebered:
|Closing date for submission of filled Online Application Form & Fee||30/01/ 2017|
|Preliminary Examination Date||07/05/ 2017|
|Main Examination Date||17/08/2017to 27/08/2017|
Applicants my read Official Notification and stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest details about APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 from time to time. If you have any problem regarding information available, please ask in below stated comment box and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|APPSC Recruitment||APPSC Hall Ticket|
|APPSC Notification||APPSC Results|
|APPSC Books and Study Material||APPSC Preparation Plan|
|APPSC Exam Dates||Latest PSC Notification|