APSC Assam Recruitment
This is big opportunity for all those aspirants who want to make their career with Assam Public Service Commission by applying for APSC Assam Recruitment. Job hunters who are interested to apply for APSC vacancy have to send application form for the post of Agricultural Development Officer & Junior Engineer. This is to inform to all applying contenders for APSC Assam Recruitment 2017 that they have to send applications on below mentioned postal address on or before the last date that is 25-10-2017.
Applicants who have set their mind to apply for Assam Public Service Commission recruitment 2017, they should ensure their eligibility once. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have discussed all brief details about APSC Assam Recruitment 2018. So, applicants may go through the content given on this page for fetching more info about same.
APSC Assam Recruitment
APSC Assam vacancy:
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Agricultural Development Officer||09|
|Agricultural Development Officer||Contenders should have done B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.|
|Junior Engineer||Aspirants must have done 3(Three) years Engineering Diploma holder in Agril. Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions.|
Check here: Graduate Jobs
Age Limits And Salary Structure For APSC Assam Vacancies:
|Post Name||Age limitations||Pay scale|
|Agricultural Development Officer||21 years to 43 years of age as on 01-
|Rs 30,000-1,10,000/- GP-Rs 12,700 PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules. (P.B-4)|
|Junior Engineer||18 years to 43 years of age as on 01-01-2017||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.|
Selection Method For APSC Jobs:
Applicants who really grab Assam jobs have to perform well in written exam and interview which will be conducted by Assam Public Service Commission department. Aspirants may start preparation from APSC syllabus and APSC exam pattern.
What Are The Steps To Apply For APSC Assam Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, willing to apply for Assam Public Service Commission recruitment candidates have to visit official website that is apsc.nic.in
- Navigate your cursor towards “notices” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- This will shift you to next page from where you are needed to select “Advertisement No. 11/2017” link.
- Read complete Assam Public Service Commission Assam recruitment notification for getting complete knowledge about job requirement.
- After that, download APSC application form by follow suitable tab present on that page.
- Aspirants should fill complete Assam Public Service Commission application form with all true details asking for filling tabs.
- Attach all documents and certificates with application form in proper manner.
- Now, send it to below mentioned postal address on or before the last date.
Get Official Notification >> Hit Here
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Find Here: Assam Jobs
Closing date of sending application form: 25-10-2017
Job hunters may fetch more information regarding APSC Assam Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through the Official Link. You may like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on facebook or follow us on writer for getting other upcoming information regarding Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|State PSC Exam||APSC Results|
|APSC Admit Card||Govt Jobs In Assam|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||PSC Question Papers|
APSC Assam Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission Assam has asserted an employment advertisement titled as APSC Assam Recruitment. Commission invites application form from laborious and vibrant candidates for engagement of various posts like Programmer/Director. Applicants who desire to make their career in this government organization may apply for APSC Job Openings. Scroll down this web page for getting complete details against APSC Assam Recruitment 2017.
Candidates have to appear in recruitment rounds that is written test, followed by the interview for APSC Job openings. Interested aspirants may apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment by submit their prescribed application form before the closing date that is 17/10/2017. You may obtain more information about this APSC Assam Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name Of The Post:
|1.||Deputy Director/ Inspector of Schools/District Elementary Education Officer under Assam education Service||07 Posts|
|2.||District Museum Officer under Cultural Affairs Department||03 Posts|
- Candidates for APSC Recruitment 2017 must have e Second Class Master degree in any stream with B.T/ B.Ed. Degree with uniformly brilliant academic career and possessing 10(ten) years of teaching experience in school/ college or 10(ten) years experience in administration of which 5(five) years must be in teaching for the 1st post.
- Appliers for the 2nd post must hold Master Degree in Sanskrit/Archaeology/ History with ancient History or MA/ M.Sc in Anthropology with 55% marks and knowledge of museum method OR MA in Museology.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age criteria of applying applicants for APSC Assam Vacancies will be in between 21 to 43 years as on 01- 01-2017 and age relaxation would be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Candidates who will be recruited successfully for APSC Assam Job they will get Rs 30000-110000/- GP-Rs 14500 (For 1st Post), Rs. 12700/-(For 2nd posts) PM/ PB-4 plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Mode Of Appointment for APSC Assam Vacancy:
Mode of appointment for APSC Vacancies will be made on the basis of contender’s performance in written exam or Interview that will be organized by the selection authority of the Organization.
Download From here: APSC Syllabus
How To fill APSC Application form?
- First of all aspirants need to log on the official site of organization which is apsc.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards ‘Notices’ tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page.
- Press ‘Advertisement 10/2017: Deputy Director/ Inspector of Schools/District Elementary Education Officer, District Museum Officer’ link.
- On pressing above stated link, notification will appear in front of you.
- You have to read the whole notification cautiously.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download application form and fill it with required details in proper manner.
- Then you need to fix attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate along with documents and passport size photo.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of …….”
- Finally, send it to the address given below before the closing date
As mentioned in Official Notification
Last date for submit the application form: 17/10/2017
Applicants may gather more details related to APSC Assam Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by visiting Official Link. Keen contenders may get other upcoming information regarding Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment through this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com so stay connected with us.