|Start Date||Post Name||End Date|
APSC Assam Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission has liberated a job notification regarding APSC Assam Recruitment. Hard working and skilled job seekers are invited for filling up 22 vacancies of Director and Scientific Officer. Candidates, who want to make career in government sector, may apply for APSC Assam Recruitment 2017. You may submit prescribed application form till 08/02/2017.
Highlights of this Page
|APSC Vacancy||APSC Qualification Details|
|Salary structure||Mode of selection|
|How can I Apply for APSC Vacancies||Last date to Apply|
For Assam PSC Vacancy 2017, applicants are required to possess degree of M.Sc. OR B.Sc. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential information related to Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 below for concern of our visitors. You can follow the instruction given below to apply against available vacancies.
APSC Assam Recruitment
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Deputy Director||04||Rs. 12, 000 – 40,000/- GP Rs. 6, 300/-|
|Senior Scientific Officer||05||Rs. 12, 000 – 40,000/- GP Rs. 6, 100/-|
|Scientific Officer||06||Rs. 12, 000 – 40,000/- GP Rs. 5, 400/-|
|Junior Scientific Officer||03||Rs. 8, 000 – 35,000/- GP Rs. 5, 100/-|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||04||Rs. 8, 000 – 35,000/- GP Rs. 4, 300/-|
APSC Assam Recruitment Notice – Official Notification
Essential Qualification for APSC job:
For APSC jobs, aspirants are required to possess M.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Physics/ Biotechnology /Chemistry OR B.Sc. (Major) in Chemistry / Physics / Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical) Biochemistry from a recognized University according to the post requirement with Research/ Analytical experience in concern field.
More Post Graduate Jobs
For post of Deputy Director Age of appliers should lie between 25 – 45 years and fro all other posts min age is 21 years and max age is 43 years.
On the basis of qualification and marks in preceding examination, candidates will be called for selection procedure. Selection of job seekers will be done for Assam PSC Jobs as per their performance in Screening test / Viva-Voce Interview. Screening test will contain multiple choice objective type questions.
Quick Links for Preparation:
- Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers
- In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You
- Never Say These Things in Interview
How to fill APSC Application Form?
- Willing candidates for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 may go through the official site that is apsc.nic.in.
- Choose tab ‘Notice Board’ from top menu bar.
- Select link ‘Advertisement 01/2017’ and complete notification will appear on your computer screen.
- Now come back to the previous page and select tab ‘Direct Recruitment’ from above side.
- Select link to download form of application form from left side.
- Now prepare application with required information properly.
- Attach application with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
- Send your Assam Public Service Commission Application Form to the address that is given below till 08/02/2017.
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Find More: Assam Jobs
Last date to submit application – 08/02/2017
Note: To get other information in concern to APSC Assam Recruitment 2017, you need to go through official notice that is given above. Be connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other information regarding Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 shortly.
Assam Public Service Commission has circulated a job notification regarding APSC Recruitment. Commission wants to appoint qualified and career oriented aspirants to fill up 205 various vacancies of Officer/Inspector Post in different discipline or departments. Eligible job appliers may apply for APSC Recruitment 2017 before the end date.
Key Contents Of This Page
|APSC Vacancy Details||Required Qualification For APSC Job|
|Age Restrictions||Remuneration Scale|
|Application Fee Criteria||Manner Of Appointment|
|Steps To Apply||Important Dates|
Interested individuals for apsc.nic.in Recruitment may send their APSC Application forms on or before the last date that is 09/02/2017. Contenders who are willing to apply and wants to gain more details related to Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment just go through the further information on this page indicated below by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
APSC Assam Vacancies:
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||52||10||16||09||08||95|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade)||31||16||04||06||03||60|
|Assam Police Service||01||00||00||02||00||03|
|Superintendent of Taxes||01||00||00||00||01||02|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies||01||03||00||01||00||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||06||02||00||00||00||08|
|Inspector of Excise||09||03||00||00||00||12|
|Assistant Employment Officer||07||00||00||01||02||10|
Applicants must be citizen of India and for Assam PSC Recruitment, they must have a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||Rs. 12500 – 40000/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade)||Rs. 12000 – 40000/-|
|Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)|
|Superintendent of Taxes|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies|
|Inspector of Labour||Rs. 8000 – 35000/-||Rs. 4300/-|
|Inspector of Taxes|
|Inspector of Excise|
|Assistant Employment Officer|
Download APSC Recruitment Notification: From Here
Application Fee For Assam PSC Jobs:
For candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. community: Rs. 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and fifty only) and For Others: Rs.300.00 (Rupees Three Hundred only)
Mode Of Payment:
- Payment of fee for APSC New Vacancy will be paid under the Head of Account viz., ‘Non Tax Revenue Other Non Tax Revenue, 0051 Public Service Commission, 102 State Public Service Commission, Application/Examination Fee Receipt Of Assam Public Service Commission’.
- The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury challan shall be accepted.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
For Assam Public Service Commission Jobs age must not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxed as per rules of organization.
Applicants for Assam PSC Vacancy will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (written & interview).
- Firstly candidates would be shortlisted through screening test or on the basis of their marks obtained in Preliminary Examination.
- Then shortlisted aspirants will be called for Main Examination (written & interview).
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
APSC Exam Pattern:
For Preliminary Examination:
- Exam is meant to serve as a screening test only and it will consist of two papers of objective type multiple choice questions of two hours duration each.
- OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided for answering questions and candidates will have to use ONLY BLACK BALL PEN.
START: Free Online Test Series
Exam Centers For Prelims Exam:
For Main Examination:
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
- This exam consists of Written Examination and Interview Test and written examination will consist of the following papers of 3 hours duration each.
- Questions of the examination will be of conventional type and any two subjects are to be selected from the list of optional subjects given below.
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
List Of Optional Subjects For C.C. (Main)-(Total-29):
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
- Firstly applicants should have to visit official website for the application forms i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Then hit on “Notices” tab from top menu bar and select “Notification: CC(Pre) Examination, 2016” link.
- Read full advertisement very carefully and take print out of application for by selecting “Application Form for CC (Prel.) Examination, 2016” link.
- Must fill the entire details carefully according to given format and affix copy of recent photograph on it.
- Application should be attached with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary).
- At last, send all the applications along with important testimonials on or before the last date.
Get Here: Latest PSC Notification
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 09/02/2017
- Preliminary Examination Will Be Held In The Month Of March 2017
For other details you can check the above stated Official Notification regarding APSC Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|