The time has come when you can enhance your career by applying against APSC Recruitment notification. There are 165 posts that are required to be filled by the proficient and diligent job seekers through CCE.
All the interested job contenders need to apply at the official website apsc.nic.in to fill the application form till last date. The deadline for the submission of hard copy of all documents is 18th June 2018.
What is selection procedure for APSC CCE Recruitment?
Assam PSC will conduct Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2018 for screening candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to the services/posts for APSC 2018 Recruitment.
The appointed job contenders for Assam Public Service Commission jobs will be offered a good pay scale with some exciting perks and incentives. To gain more details about APSC recruitment 2018-2019, you may check the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies In APSC|
|1||Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||43|
|2||Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade)||56|
|3||Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)||08|
|4||Superintendent of Taxes||10|
|5||Superintendent of Excise||01|
|6||Asstt. Employment Officer||02|
|8||Inspector of Taxes||32|
|9||Inspector of Excise||03|
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Required Qualification For APSC 165 Recruitment:
Applying candidate must be an Indian citizen and they should have degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions with good academic record for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Age Limit for APSC jobs:
- Minimum age to apply for APSC 165 Posts is 21 years and maximum age is 38years of age as on 01.01.2018.
- Some age relaxations will be given to the aspirants of SC/STP/STH candidates.
Application Fee for Assam PSC Recruitment:
Following fee should be paid under the Head of Account viz., ‘Non Tax Revenue Other Non Tax Revenue, 0051 Public Service Commission, 105 State Public Service Commission, Application Fee Receipt Of Assam Public Service Commission.
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
Salary criteria for Assam Public Service Commission jobs:
The selected aspirants for APSC job vacancies will be given an impressive pay along with additional perks and incentives as stated below.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assam Civil Service||PB-4,Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/-Grade Pay 13,300/-|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service||PB-4,Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/-Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Assam Police Service||PB-4,Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/-Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Superintendent of Taxes||PB-4,Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/-Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Superintendent of Excise||PB-4,Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/-Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||PB-3,Pay scale 22,000/— 87,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Labour Inspector||PB-3,Pay scale 22,000/— 87,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Inspector of Taxes||PB-3,Pay scale 22,000/— 87,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Inspector of Excise||PB-3,Pay scale 22,000/— 87,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
Why wait for increments? These Are Top 10 Ways to Increase Salary
APSC 2018 Selection process:
The selection of job applicants will be done through the Assam Public Services Combined Competitive Examination (In Two Stages) and interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the firm.
- The Preliminary Examination
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Download Here State Wise: PSC Question Papers
APSC Exam Pattern:
APSC Preliminary Exam Pattern
The prelims exam will be of Objective type multiple choice question paper. Total time duration for each paper is 02 hours.
|Paper No.||Subjects||Max Marks|
|Paper-II||One subject to be selected from the list|
of optional subjects given below
APSC Mains Exam Pattern
|Papers||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|–||General English||300||3 hours|
|–||General Studies||300||3 hours|
|Paper-I||Optional Subject 1|
|Paper-I||Optional Subject 2||200||3 hours|
Get Here Syllabus with Exam Pattern: APSC Syllabus
List Of Optional Subjects:
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Fishery Science
- Modern languages and literature (any one only)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science
APSC Exam Centre:
Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only. And, Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be held at the following examination centers.
|West Karbi Anglong||–||–|
Get Here Study Material: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Procedure To Apply For APSC Recruitment:
- Candidates need to visit to the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission that is “apsc.nic.in”.
- Now move the pointer towards “Notices” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Recruitment Advertisements” option from the drop down list.
- Choose a following link given for APSC recruitment notification that you need to apply for.
“Advt 09/2018: Combined Competitive(Prel.) Examination,2018”
- After this, download the application form by opening this link “CC(Prel.)Examination-2018” and fill it properly with all the required details.
- Now, attach passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the APSC Recruitment application form.
- Finally, enclose all the documents and application form and send it to below given postal address.
To the Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
- Last date to submit application form: 18-06-2018
- APSC CCE Prelims Exam Will Be Held On: July 2018
You can also obtain latest updates related to APSC Recruitment 2018-19 by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Assam Public Service Commission has transmitted a job advertisement as APSC Recruitment. Organization intends to receive applications from skilled and talented candidates to fill up the 32 vacancies of Audit Officers Posts.
Job searchers can apply against Assam PSC Notification by submitting application on or before the last date that is 04-06-2018. Collect more information about APSC Recruitment 2018 through this page.
Way to apply for APSC Audit Officers Recruitment:
In order to select applicants for APSC Audit Officers Posts, Assam Public Service Commission is going to conduct Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination and interview session.
Appliers can get rest information about APSC Recruitment 2018-19 and Assam Public Service Commission Notification through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look…
- Posts Name: Audit Officers
- Total APSC Vacancy: 32
APSC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are willing to apply for APSC 32 Recruitment must hold degree or diploma in concerned field from any recognized University. And those, who have at least three years of service as on 01-01-2018 shall be eligible to appear in the Examination.
Find Out Current:
- Applying candidate’s age limit for APSC 32 Posts shall be not be less than 21 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given by the Government of India to the reserved categories as per their rules and regulations.
Salary Details For Assam PSC Recruitment:
Appointed applicants for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 will get PB-3 Rs.22,000 – 87,000 + grade Pay of Rs.11500 p.m. (as per RoP Rules, 2017) plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules..
- Application need to pay Rs.250/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates) as an application fee.
- Fee will be deposited into the Treasury (in Indian Union) under the Head of Account “ NON-TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC, EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”.
Selection Process For APSC Recruitment Notice:
Selection of candidates for Assam PSC Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in the Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination and Interview which will be decided by the selection committee of the organization.
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants who are willing to apply against Assam PSC Jobs are required to visit the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- On the homepage hit on “Notices>> Recruitment Advertisement” tab that is available in the top menu bar.
- Now you need to hit on “Advertisement No. 08/2018: Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination” link.
- Read the complete APSC notification carefully and prepare an application form in prescribed manner with all the mandatory details.
- Once the APSC Application Form is complete with all required details and attach photo copies of relevant documents, certificates, etc and send to the address which is mentioned below.
To Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Find More Latest: Assam Jobs
APSC Recruitment Last Date to submit application form: 04-06-2018
Contenders may check its Official Notification to gather further details regarding APSC Recruitment 2018-19. Stay tuned with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get latest updates about APSC Admit Card, Results etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|APSC Results||APSC Admit Card|
|APSC Syllabus||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|State PSC Exam Notification||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Assam Current Affairs||Employment News- New Updates|