Army Public School Recruitment
Army Public School has been published a newest employment notification against Army Public School Recruitment. All the candidates who are seeking jobs in government sector have a brilliant opportunity, so candidates do not wait for last minute rush and must apply for APS 1000+ PGT/TGT/PRT Vacancy. Candidates are informed that 21-12-2017 is the last date to fill the Army Public School application form 2018.
Before applying for Army Public School Recruitment, you are suggested to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates will be selected for APS Vacancies, on the basis of their work performance in the written exam and interview round. For getting more information about Army Public School Recruitment 2018, candidates need to go through the entire page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Army Public School Recruitment
APS Vacancy Details:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Educational requirements for APS Jobs 2018:
PGT: Post Graduation and B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each
TGT: Graduation and B Ed with minimum 50% marks in each
PRT: Graduation and B Ed/ Two-year Diploma with minimum 50% marks in each
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age criteria for Army Public School Vacancies:
To apply for APS Job notification, Candidate’s age should be below 40 years for fresh candidates and below 57 years for experienced candidates as on 01.04.2018
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/ PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
All the registration completed candidates have to pay Rs.500/- non-refundable application fees. Candidates can make the payment online through Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
What is the selection process for APS Recruitment 2018?
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their work performance in Screening Exam, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency rounds. An online screening exam will be conducted for short-listing of candidates to fill up vacancies for academic year 2018-19.
- Stage 1-Screening Exam:
The exam is conducted online by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure the uniform basic quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam.
- Stage 2-Interview:
This shall be conducted at various centers in India for a single school or a cluster of schools as per the convenience of the Interviewing board.
- Stage 3-Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency:
For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with the evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire. Notes: 1. Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management. 2. Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
|Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:|
How to fill APS Online application form?
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is www.aps-csb.in
- On the homepage go to the “News” section and check the complete advertisement and eligibility criteria
- Fill the qualification details and upload your scanned photo, signature and education qualification document while registering
- The size of the photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb) and size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months
- In case you want to pay ONLINE fees then fill a valid Credit / Debit card or your net-banking details
Step 1) Self Registration:
- After checking complete notification, back to the previous page and hit the “New User registration” link
- A new page will be appear in front of you now you need to hit “I have read and understood the complete instructions on how to register for APS 2018-19 exam and I am ready to start the registration process. I have also read the General Instructions and FAQ available on the portal” link
- On the next page you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you hit on “Proceed” button on this page
- After that you need to fill the details pertaining to eligibility for examination, if candidate is eligible for examination a unique 6 digit password will be generated and shown on your screen and also will be sent to you via e-mail and sms
- Whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your email id and this unique 6 digit password
Step 2) Payment Process:
Mode 1) Online Payment:
You can select Online Payment mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation Email and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
Mode 2) Cash Payment in SBI bank:
You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and go to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan
Step 3) Final registration:
Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button.
Hitting on VIEW/MODIFY button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. Once you confirm, your form will get finally Submitted.
|Application Opening Date||01-12-2017|
|Last date for online application submission||21-12-2017 till 17.00 hrs|
|Screening Test Date||15th to 17-01-2018|
|Admit Card Date||05-01-2018|
Candidates can get other details regarding Army Public School Recruitment 2018 through this Official Link which is given by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|