State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) conducts the Assam SLET every year for Position of Lecturer. Assam SLET 2018 Notification has been released now and applicants can fill the application form till the last date that is 30-11-2017 for Assam SLET 2018. Assam SLET Entrance Exam will be held on 04-02-2018. Those applicants will be considered eligible for a post of Lecturer, who besides fulfilling the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
Accordingly, the University Grants Commission has been organizing the eligibility Test for Lectureship on Humanities and Social Science streams. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will be organizing the eligibility test for Lectureship in Science subjects. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting complete details regarding SLET Assam 2018 such as Entrance Exam Dates, Eligibility, and procedure to apply etc.
Assam SLET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who obtained Master Degree or equivalent Degree with atleast 55% marks (without rounding up) is eligible to sit in the SLET Exam 2018 Assam.
- However the Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured atleast 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master Degree or equivalent Examination are eligible for the test.
- There is no age limit. A candidate can avail any number of chances.
Also Check Out: Online Teaching Jobs in India
Assam SLET Fee Details:
Applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- inclusive of the cost of Information Brochure and Syllabus. Applicants need to pay the fee as per the category.
Fee as Per Category:
- General – Rs. 800/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 600/-
- PWD – Rs. 400/
Assam SLET Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on basis of SLET 2018 Assam Exam Performance.
- Applicants who qualify in SLET Assam 2018 are eligible to apply for post of Asst Professor within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of this SLET Commission Assam.
- They will be given a pass-certificate and the validity period of the certificate is forever.
Get Latest Facts From: Assam Current Affairs
Assam SLET Exam Pattern:
This Exam consists of three papers. All the three papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
- Multiple Choice
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False
Currently, the Commission has accepted the syllabus of NET organized by the UGC and the CSIR. Assam SLET Syllabus will be available in official website www.sletneonline.co.in
|Session||Paper||Max. marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 (out of 50 Questions)||1 ¼ hours|
|First||II||100||50 questions||1 ¼ hours|
|Second||III||100||75 Questions||2 ½ hours|
Assam SLET Exam Centres:
|Name of Centres||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
Hit Here to Download Official PDF: Assam SLET 2018 Notification
SLET Assam Admit Card 2018:
- Applicants can get the examination hall ticket through the website portal of the North Region before 7 days of examination.
- The SLET ASSAM answer key 2018 of Paper I, II and III will be available in the SLET Commission’s website after 7 (seven) working days of the Test.
SLET Assam Result 2018:
- Contenders can get their Assam SLET Result 2018 statement very soon through the department website after the successfully completion of the examination.
- Top 6% of appearing applicants who appear in all three papers and secure at least 40% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to General Category.
- At least 35% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
How to Fill Assam SLET Application Form?
- Interested entrants can apply online for SLET 2018 Assam by visiting the official site that is www.sletneonline.co.in
- On home page of official site, you will see the “SLET Exam Schedule – 2018” section and follow “Online Application” and hit “Apply Now” link
- Now application form will be displayed on your computer screen and fill the online application form with all required details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
- After two days of completing online Application form, Please deposit your Examination fee in any State Bank of India Branch
Direct Link to Fill: Assam SLET Online Application Form
Assam SLET 2018 Important Dates:
- Last Date for Online Application: 30-11-2017
- Assam SLET 2018 Exam Date: 04-02-2018
For acquiring more details regarding Assam SLET 2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the latest updates regarding Assam SLET 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Assam Jobs||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|