Assistant Loco Pilot Salary
Every candidate who wants to apply for RRB ALP Recruitment first they should know the Assistant Loco Pilot Salary. The Assistant Loco Pilot Post was earlier recognized as Assistant Driver by the Railway Recruitment Board. The job of an ALP is quite tough, detailed-oriented and needs continuous attention for proper execution. So, applicants if you want to know the Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Salary, so from this page you may get the complete details concerning Pilot Pay Scale in Railway after 7th Pay Commission.
Indian Railway employees get various incentives, advances and other perks and benefits during their service and even after retirement. In the last pay commission, i.e. 7th CPC, the authority has declared the projected pay scale and other benefits for employees of Indian Railway. As per 7th Pay Commission, Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Pay Scale and Grade Pay are merged in to new Pay Scale. The complete details regarding RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Salary are given on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. So please let’s take a look…
Check 23000+ Vacancies: RRB ALP Technician Recruitment
Assistant Loco Pilot Salary
Assistant Loco Pilot Salary after 7th Pay Commission
The Salary Structure and Pay Scale set for RRB ALP Assistant Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways are as follows.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 1900/-|
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5830/-|
|Total Pay||Rs. 7730/-|
The Salary Increases with Experience and the salary may reach to the ranges given below (Increase as per Experience):
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Rs. 25000 to 35000/-|
|Shunting Loco Pilot||Rs. 28000 to 38000/-|
|Loco Pilot (Goods)||Rs. 40000 to 56000/-|
|Loco Pilot (Passenger)||Rs. 50000 to 66000/-|
|Loco Pilot (Mail)||Rs. 60000 to 78000/-|
|Loco Pilot( High Speed) –||Rs. 70000 to 88000/-|
As the experience increases, various allowances and perks are given to the Loco-Pilots:
- Increase in Salary: Upto or more than 1LPM for a Rajdhani Loco-Pilot
- Exact Service Hours: As the precedence of train increases, the wait time on track reduces and therefore the loco-pilot may remain for the exact 6 hours on track.
- Better Engines: Rajdhanis are determined by the Best-In-Class Engines in India. They are relaxed as well as powerful.
Find Out Here: More Railway Jobs
Indian Railway Salary
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale (Basic Pay + Grade Pay)|
|Assistant station master||Rs. 11,360/-|
|Commercial apprentice||Rs. 13,500/-|
|Commercial clerk||Rs. 5,200/- – 20,200/-|
|Goods Guard||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Senior section engineer||Rs. 17,140/-|
|Traffic Apprentice||Rs. 13,500/-|
|Technician Grade 2||Rs. 9910/-|
|Technician Grade 3||Rs. 7730/-|
|Train Clerk||Rs. 7730/-|
|Group D||Rs. 7000/-|
Read More on: Railway Jobs Salary Structure
Indian Railway Salary Calculator:
- As per rules of Indian Railway, there is a basic pay and a grade pay.
- The summary of basic salary and Grade pay will be the basic pay scale for an employee. (Pay + Grade Pay = Basic Pay Scale)
- Afterwards DA which come which is 80% of basic pay scale. (Basic Pay x 80% = DA)
- Then, House Rent Allowance which is minimum 10% and maximum 30% depending on the locations. (Basic pay x 10% = HRA)
- After that fixed transport allowance is being added to basic pay + DA + HRA.
- Now the Total Salary: Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TA.
RRB ALP Job Profile – Duties and Responsibilities
As we have discussed previously, this job was recognized as Assistant Driver. A detailed job explanation of an RRB ALP is helping Loco Pilot in Driving or running the train along different stations. As we all know that, the job of an Assistant Loco Pilot is quite challenging. As an RRB ALP Assistant Loco Pilot, you have to assist the Loco Driver in various features such as
- Improvement the Locomotive
- Calling out Signal once Sighted
- Attending to Minor Repairs of the Locomotive
- Regularly Evaluating the Efficiency of Locomotive
The biggest challenge created by this job profile is the continuous travelling. But, an Assistant Loco Pilot is well remunerated in the form of Running Allowance based on the monthly kilometres you travel in the train.
Get Here: Railway Selection Procedure
Assistant Loco Pilot Allowances and Perks:
Along with high salary, the employees under Indian Railway get allowance and advances from the Railway Recruitment Board. The perks depend on ranks and posts but few of the allowances are added to basic pay scale of every employee. The Allowances of Assistant Loco Pilot are as follows:
- Dearness allowance
- Transport allowance
- House rent allowance
- Night duty allowance
- Conveyance allowance to doctors
- Daily allowance along with mileage allowance
- Special allowance for women for child care and teaching staff
- Accident Allowance
- Overtime allowance and much more
Dear Visitors! We hope that the information that we have provided above Assistant Loco Pilot Salary is very beneficial to you. Keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly to get latest updates about the Assistant Loco Pilot Salary. You may also subscribe us free email services or bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Aptitude Test||RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Books|
|RRB ALP Admit Card||RRB ALP Previous Papers|
|RRB ALP Syllabus||Railway Recruitment Board in India|
|Railway Exam Question Papers||More Government Jobs|