RRB ALP Answer Key
Last Date to Raise Objections against the RRB ALP Answer Key is extended !!! Again, the authorities of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) have started the objection tracker facility. Candidates can now submit their representations against the RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 either by visiting the official website or pressing below given direct link.
To get Log in candidates will be required to enter their application sequence number. Application sequence number is the digit that was provided to candidates while submitting the online registration form. Without it, no objection against the RRB ALP Answer Key 2018/ RRB Technician Answer Key 2018 will be raised.
Link to raise Objection against RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 available again!!!
Due to the heavy traffic load and site maintenance, the objection tracker link was seen as unavailable for some time. But now it is active and candidates can use it for submission of their representations against the wrong solutions given in RRB ALP Answer Key 2018-19.
We team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com also wish to inform candidates that the last date to raise objection regarding the Railway ALP Answer Key is September 25, 2018. After the due date no representations concerning RRB ALP Exam Answer Key will be accepted.
RRB ALP Answer Key Important Dates:
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Loco Pilot and Tech-3|
|Number of Vacancies||60000 vacancies|
|Examination Name||RRB ALP Examination|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|RRB ALP Exam Date||09, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 29, 30 and 31-08-2018|
|Unofficial RRB ALP Answer Key 2018||On the exam date|
|Official RRB ALP Answer Key 2018||14-09-2018|
|Last date to download RRB ALP Answer Key||18-09-2018|
|Facility to raise objections will be available from|
21-09-2018 to 25-09-2018
RRB ALP Answer Key
Process to Raise Objection Against RRB ALP Answer Key:
- First of all, visit the official site of Railway Recruitment Board that is www.rrb.gov.in
- Select and hit on “CEN 01/2018 – NOTIFICATION – ASST. LOCO PILOT AND VARIOUS POSTS OF TECHNICIANS – Objection Tracker for 1st Stage CBT – “Press here to view” link available at the homepage
- From new window you need to hit on “Login to raise objections” link.
- RRB ALP Technician Answer Key Objection Login page will be displayed in front of your computer screen asking some details.
- Enter asked details such as User Id (Enter registration No) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Press on “Login” button to submit your objections.
- Finally your Railway Technician Answer Key objections will be submitted.
RRB ALP Answer Key – Errors in Paper
After successfully conducting the RRB ALP exam, the Railway Recruitment Examination Board disclosed the RRB ALP Answer Key. After declaration it has been found that several questions are marked wrong in the question paper. Here in the below given table we have stated the number of questions marked wrong in the RRB ALP Response Sheet:
|Date of RRB ALP/Tech Examination||Exam Shift||No of questions wrong|
Check Region, Category-Wise: RRB ALP Cut Off
Some Essential Points About RRB ALP Answer Key And Objections:
- All the aspirants are advised to read the instructions carefully before they start creating your objections.
- Go through the question and answers carefully, before stating your objection against Railway Technician Answer Key.
- Objections must be entered only in English. Ambiguous Objection may not be considered for evaluation.
- RRB Technician Answer Key Objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives.
- Objections against Railway Group C Answer Key once submitted cannot be edited later.
- In the RRB ALP Technician question paper view, the correct answer is marked by a green tick mark next to the option.
- The question ID, which is used for all references, is mentioned to the right of the question.
- The status of the question – whether you answered it or not, is also mentioned to the right of the question.
- The option you chose during the exam is shown to the right of the question.
- You need to enter your reason for objection clearly in the remarks column against Railway ALP Answer Key.
- Railway ALP Technician Answer Key Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded.
Answers are based on Railway Group C Provisional Answer Keys. Answer may change in the RRB ALP Technician Answer Keys Finalized after Objection Management. Evaluation will be done on RRB ALP Final Answer Key.
Also Get Here: RRB ALP Technician Result
Mode to check RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Answer Key:
Candidates are informed that they have opportunity to raise action against any wrong answer but they have to be sure about it. To raise action against any answer mentioned in RRB ALP Technician Answer Key 2018, candidates have to write the claim and details of it and submit it through online mode till the last date that is 25-09-2018.
Get Here Shift Wise: RRB ALP Analysis
|Opening Date and Time for raising Objections||21-09-2018 11.00 hrs|
|Closing Date and Time for raising Objections||25-09-2018 23.55 hrs|
Candidates can download their RRB ALP Answer Key 2018 – 2019 by going through above mentioned Official Link also.
Applicants are suggested to keep in touch with us for acquiring latest updates details and for this concern, you can bookmark our portal by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Admit Card|
|RRB ALP Mock Test||RRB ALP Previous Papers|
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Aptitude Test||RRB ALP and Technician Eligibility|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||More Railway Jobs|