AUCET Online Application
Andhra University is all set to release the notification to inform candidates about AUCET Online Application. This university is going to conduct entrance exam for providing admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. Candidates who want to take admission to B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, B.H.R.M., M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed Courses they may get the complete details regarding AUCET Online Application 2017 through this page.
For this concern, online applications are invited, so candidates can apply by filling the application form through online mode. Aspirants are required to submit the application form on or before the last date that is April 2017. For more information regarding AUCET Notification such as fee, eligibility etc candidates may go through the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AUCET Online Application
- M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology
- M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics
AUCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Entrants who wish to get admission to Graduate Courses they have completed their 12th Standard in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
- Contenders who want to get admission in Post Graduate courses should possess Graduate Degree with 50% marks or its equivalent degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute. Candidates who are in final year also eligible to attend this entrance test.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Admission to Graduate Courses and Post Graduate Courses will be done through the Andhra University Common Entrance Test.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
Process to fill AUCET Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.audoa.in
- On home page of official site go to “AUCET 2017” section and hit the link and read all the Guidelines to fill the form.
- Then, select “Registration” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- After that, fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner
- May pay fees through online or offline mode.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: April 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: May 2017
Candidates may check the Official Link for more details regarding AUCET Online Application. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to acquire latest and updated information related to AUCET Online Application 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|