AUCET 2018 Notification
Aspirants are informed that Andhra University has propagated AUCET 2018 Notification regarding the application form. Candidates who are willing to get admission in various B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, B.H.R.M., M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed Courses can fill the AUCET online application form 2018. You can check below given detailed description of registration process and fill the application form according to the steps. Candidates you can avail all the information like age, qualification through AUCET 2018 Notification.
All the interested candidates who are planning to fill the AUCET application forms are informed that the online procedure to fill the form is going to be commenced in April 2018. More details like application fee and exam pattern and AUCET 2018 Notification can be grabbed form the below structured page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AUCET Online Application
- M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology
- M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics
AUCET Eligibility Criteria:
Entrants who wish to get admission to Graduate Courses they have completed their 12th Standard in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
Contenders who want to get admission in Post Graduate courses should possess Graduate Degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. Litt. and B.L.) with 50% marks or its equivalent degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute. Candidates who are in final year also eligible to attend this entrance test.
Applicants who have completed their Bachelor Degree by Distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible to get admission into PG courses subject.
Age Restriction for AUCET 2017:
- There are no age limitations for AUCET (Self Financing).
- Candidates who are related to SC / ST and BC category their age must be 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ SBI-Collect / Andhra bank (Billdesk).
- If any students want to appear in more than one test then they will have to pay a separate registration fee for each test.
Admission to Graduate Courses and Post Graduate Courses will be done through the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET). Admission will be allotted to 85% of seats as reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AUCET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Paper-Pen Based Test (Offline)
- Type: objective type and multiple choice questions
- Of Questions: 100 questions
- Marching Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking : No Negative marking
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
Test Centers Details:
Process to fill AUCET Online Application Form:
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.audoa.in
- Select the test for which you are willing to apply.
- After that the Eligible courses list will be appear on your screen and you have to select the courses from the list.
- The application fee is based on the number of tests you have selected.
- Then the registration link will get opened on your digital screen.
- Hit on the registration link for filling the online application form.
- A subject request page will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to fill the required details in the dialogue box asking for.
- Finally you can press submit button.
- After submitting the form you will get an alert to your mobile about the status of requested subjects.
- After the verification you can press proceed button to proceed.
- Now you are required to fill the application form.
- Upload all the required essential documents and a recent passport size photograph on it.
- Candidates you are also required to upload your scanned signature.
- Select you preferred language.
- After the completion of form you have to press hit on preview button.
- Your application form will display on your screen and you need to check all the details.
- Finally you can submit it and then take a print out of the form for the future usage.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Commencing Date for filling AUCET Application Form||April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||April 2018|
|Downloading Date For AUCET Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of AUCET Entrance Exam||May 2018|
|Declaration of AUCET Result||May 2018|
Check Official Link: AUCET Online Application
Candidates may check the Official Link for more details regarding AUCET Online Application 2017. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to acquire latest and updated information related to AUCET Online Application 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AUCET Hall Tickets||AUCET Results|
|AUCET Counselling||Best Jobs In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|