AUCET Online Application
Andhra University is all set to release the notification to inform candidates about AUCET Online Application. This university is going to conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) for providing admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. Candidates who want to take admission to B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, B.H.R.M., M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed Courses for academic session 2017-2018 they may obtained the complete details regarding AUCET Online Application 2017 through this page. You can also avail all the details regarding such as fee, eligibility and exam date etc.
What This Page Includes?
Courses Offered By Andhra University
Eligibility Criteria For Common Entrance Test
What you have to Pay For Application?
AUCET 2017 admission Procedure
Details of Exam pattern and Test Centres
How To Apply For AUCET Exam?
Essential Dates To be Noted
Vital Note To Be Remembered
For this concern, online applications are invited, so candidates can apply by filling the application form through online mode. Aspirants are required to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 15/04/2017. For more information regarding AUCET Notification candidates may go through the whole page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AUCET Online Application
- M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Course in Geology
- M.A. 5-Year Integrated course in Economics
AUCET Eligibility Criteria:
Entrants who wish to get admission to Graduate Courses they have completed their 12th Standard in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute.
Contenders who want to get admission in Post Graduate courses should possess Graduate Degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. Litt. and B.L.) with 50% marks or its equivalent degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute. Candidates who are in final year also eligible to attend this entrance test.
Applicants who have completed their Bachelor Degree by Distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible to get admission into PG courses subject.
Age Restriction for AUCET 2017:
- There are no age limitations for AUCET (Self Financing).
- Candidates who are related to SC / ST and BC category their age must be 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ SBI-Collect / Andhra bank (Billdesk).
- If any students want to appear in more than one test then they will have to pay a separate registration fee for each test.
Admission to Graduate Courses and Post Graduate Courses will be done through the Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET). Admission will be allotted to 85% of seats as reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AUCET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Paper-Pen Based Test (Offline)
- Type: objective type and multiple choice questions
- Of Questions: 100 questions
- Marching Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking : No Negative marking
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
Test Centers Details:
Process to fill AUCET Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.audoa.in
- On home page of official site go to “AUCET 2017” section and hit the link and read all the Guidelines to fill the form.
- Then, select “Registration” tab which is shown at the left side of the homepage.
- After that, fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner
- May pay fees through online or offline mode.
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Commencing Date for filling AUCET Application Form||08/03/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15/04/ 2017|
|Submission of Application Form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||25/04/2017|
|Downloading Date For AUCET Admit Card||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Date of AUCET Entrance Exam||Second Week of May 2017|
|Declaration of AUCET Result||Fourth week of May 2017|
Check Official Link: AUCET Online Application
Candidates may check the Official Link for more details regarding AUCET Online Application 2017. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to acquire latest and updated information related to AUCET Online Application 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|AUCET Hall Tickets||AUCET Results|
|AUCET Counselling||Best Jobs In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|