BCECE Application Form has released for candidates who are interested in appearing for BCECE 2018. This entrance test is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board on 29-04-2018 and 30-04-2018.
Candidates, who’re interested to apply for BCECE 2018-19, can now register themselves by 28th March 2018. In this concern, the direct link to fill BCECE Online Application Form is available below.
BCECE 2018 Important Dates
|Online application form available from||07-03-2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||28-03-2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||31-03-2018 (Upto Banking Hours)|
|Last date of submission of fee through|
net banking/credit card/debit card
|02-04-2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing in application form||03-04-2018 to 05-04-2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Date of Admit Card availability||15-04-2018|
|Commencement of BCECE 2018 Exam||29-04-2018 & 30-04-2018|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination will be of Objective Type. BCECE Exam paper will be published in English and Hindi both languages. So, aspirants willing to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, medical, agricultural undergraduate programs can fill BCECE 2018 Application Form as soon as you can.
We have provided all the details regarding this BCECE 2018 notification on this page, so before applying, you must read entire details carefully. Interested applicants may get information about how to do BCECE 2018 Online Registration and important dates, etc. from the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Do you have knowledge about BCECE Apply Online Process 2018?
Aspirants who want to get admission in various UG programs such as Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and Technology have to submit the application form before the last date. Aspirants who don’t know about the way of submitting the BCECE 2018 Application Form are advised to go through below stated simple steps:
Step 1 BCECE Application form status
- First of all you are required to check the application status and afterwards visit to the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination that is bceceboard.com
- On the home page you have to “latest updates” section given in right side
- Now, you have to select the appropriate link for “BCECE 2018 notification” link
- Now, you have to select “Important Notice Regarding Filling up Online Application form for BCECE-2018 (Adv. No. BCECEB(BCECE)-2018/05 Dated 06.03.2018)” link for “BCECE Notification 2018” link
Step 2 Read the Notification
- Read the complete notification and check their eligibility.
- If appliers find themselves eligible for getting admission then they must go for applying.
Step 3 Apply Online
- Now, hit the link of “Apply for BCECE-2018” from latest updates section.
- If you’re new candidates, then hit “New Registration” link and register them sleeves.
- After that, Fill the form with complete details in correct manner and upload required documents like scanned copy of passport size photograph.
Step 4 Application Fee
Aspirants are required to pay application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (Challan) mode. The application fee is given below:
|Category||PCM or PCB||PCMB|
|General/Backward/Extremely Backward||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 550|
Step 5 Final Submission
- After filling the application form, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print of it and must attach with it essential documents & send it to the postal address which is given in official notification.
What Is The Required BCECE 2018 Eligibility?
Interested aspirants who are going to apply for the BCECE 2018 exam must have below mention eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India
- Domicile Requirement: Aspirants must have domicile of Bihar.
- The parents of the candidate’s must be the enduring residence of Bihar.
- Those aspirants who are living outside the bihar but their parents are working in the state are also eligible to apply
- Aspirants applying for agricultural courses should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31-12-2018.
- Aspirants applying for engineering & pharmacy courses must attain minimum and maximum age as per the norms of the organization.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Aspirants applying for engineering courses must have qualified the Intermediate or equivalent with necessary subjects as Physics & Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who are applying for pharmacy course must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with necessary subjects as Physics & chemistry to appear in the exam.
- Aspirants should qualify with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% for reserve categories.
BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern:
BCECE 2018 Stage 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
BCECE 2018 Stage 2 Exam Pattern:
|Physics||400||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Chemistry||400||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Mathematics||400||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Biology||400||1 hour 30 minutes|
Get here Preparation Links
BCECE Exam Date 2018
|BCECE 2018 application form available from||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the BCECE form 2018||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||1st week of march 2018|
|Last date to send the hard copy of online filled-in application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit card of BCECE 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|BCECE 2018 exam date of 1 stage||3rd week of April 2018|
|Second Stage exam date||3rd week of May 2018|
|BCECE result 1st stage 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Admit Card availability for Stage 2||1st week of may 2018|
|result of BCECE 2018 2nd stage||3rd week of June 2018|
BCECE 2018 Admit Card
For appearing in BCECE exam 2018, you have to download BCECE Admit Card 2018 for Stage 1 & Stage 2 publishes on schedule dates on the official website as well as on our page. The eligible candidates can access the admit card from the official website by following some simple steps or stay tuned with our portal also.
BCECE board 2018 Seat Reservation:
|Category||Seat Reserved (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
BCECE Result 2018
After successful completion of BCECE 2018 exam, board is going to announce BCECE Board Result 2018 on its official web portal that is www BCECE nic in 2018. BCECE result 1st stage 2018 will be declared in the Last week of April 2018. Whereas BCECE second stage result 2018 will be declared in the third week of June 2018. Board will publish a separate merit list for the qualified candidates on the basis of marks obtained.
BCECE Counselling 2018
Qualified candidates in stage 1 and 2 will be called for the final round that is counseling process. Organization is going to organize counseling process for the selected aspirants. Date, venue and the timing of the counseling process will be intimated to the individuals by the post or on the official website. Aspirants are also advised to carry all the required documents at the counseling.
Students may get other details about BCECE 2018 Application Form from Official website of the organization. To fetch latest and updated information you are need to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|BCECE Answer Key||Entrance Exams In India|
|Universities In Bihar||Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||Bihar Scholarship|
|Top 10 Science Colleges In India||Best Colleges in India|