Through this page candidate may avail BCECE Application Form…!!! Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level entrance exam which is in short termed as BCECE. This examination in conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) for offering admission to various UG programs in the fields of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and Technology. Here, in this section, we are going to provide you about BCECE 2017 Application Form, Bihar CEC Exam Dates, and BCECE Notification etc.
This Page Include:
|Qualification Required||Reservation Seats|
|Application Fees||Postal Address|
|Age Limit||Exam Pattern|
|Procedure to apply for Application Form||Important Date|
Eligible candidates who want to take admission can fill Application Form online on or before the closing date that is 6/03/2017. Every year numerous of contenders participate in this exam but some of them are selected. We have provided all the details regarding this notification on this page, so before applying, you must read entire details carefully. Interested applicants may get information about eligibility, how to fill application form, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Process to Apply for BCECE Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who find themselves eligible and want to fill application form, need to visit the official website that is bceceboard.com
- On the home page o to “latest updates” section given in right side
- Now, select the appropriate link for ‘Important Notice Regarding filling up of online application form for BCECE-2017 (Adv. No. BCECEB (BCECE) -2017/ 01 Dated 12.02.2017)’ link
Read The notification:
- Read the complete notification and check their eligibility.
- If appliers find themselves eligible for getting admission then they must go for applying.
- Then, fill the form with complete details in correct manner and upload required documents like scanned copy of passport size photograph.
Candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category is as follows:
|Category||PCM or PCB||PCMB|
|General/Backward/Extremely Backward||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1100|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 550|
- After filling the application form, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print of it and must attach with it essential documents & send it to the postal address which is given below in this page.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.-B.V.College,
Patna – 800014
Must be citizen of India
- Candidate should passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with chemistry, physics and mathematics/biology as compulsory subjects.
- Also those students, who are appearing in their 10+2 board or equivalent examination in 2017, are also eligible to appear in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam.
- Students must have obtained at least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Applying candidate’s age should not be below 17 years as on as on 1st July 2017 for the medical section and Agriculture Section.
- There Is No Age Limit For Engineering and Pharmacy Section.
The BCECE Reservation Criteria 2017 has not been announced by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. So, It is expected reservation criteria for 2017 will be same as that of last year.
|Category||Code||% of Reserved Seats|
|Scheduled Caste||SC||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe||ST||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Caste||EBC||18 %|
|Backward Caste||BC||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls||RCG||3 %|
|Disabled Quota||DQ||3 %|
|Service Men’s Quota||SMQ||Depends on vacancies in the colleges|
BCECE Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for both the stages is given below in the tabular form:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Also Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
|BCECE 2017 Online form filling starts||February 14, 2017|
|Last date for BCECE 2017 Online registration/application||March 6, 2017|
|Last date for application fee payment through Bank Challan||March 9, 2017|
|Last date for application fee payment through online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card)||March 9, 2017|
|BCECE 2017 Application Correction window||From March 10 to 12, 2017|
|Change in course group and category (if available)||March 2nd to 3rdweek, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of confirmation page and enclosures via registered/speed post||Till March 20, 2017|
|BCECE 2017 Admit Card (Stage I)||March 21, 2017 onwards|
|BCECE 2017 1st stage||April 16, 2017|
|Result of BCECE 2017 1st stage||May 1st week, 2017|
|Admit Card of BCECE 2017 Stage 2||May 1st week, 2017|
|BCECE 2017 2nd stage||May 14, 2017|
|Result of BCECE 2017 2nd stage||June 1st week, 2017|
|BCECE 2015 Counselling||From July Last week, 2017|
Students may get other details about BCECE 2017 Application Form from Official Notification. To gain latest updates or information you are need to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
ABB Recruitment 2017 – India abb.com Careers For Freshers, Online Process
STET Admit Card 2017 – Re-Schedule Sikkim TET Exam Hall Ticket sikkimhrdd.org
KIITEE 2017 – Application Form Entrance Exam Dates kiitee.ac.in Online