Bharathiar University Admission Form
Are You Going For Under Graduate or Post Graduate Courses? Bharathiar University is inviting Bharathiar University Admission Form for those candidates who want to take admission in UG and PG courses like M.Sc., M.Com, M.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.L.LSc, Et P.G and other courses. Candidates, who are meeting all eligibility criteria, they can apply for Bharathiar University Admission Form 2017 by filling application form on or before the last date.
Interested candidates can apply by filling Bharathiar University Application Form which you can get from the Registrar or also download form official website. To obtained latest information related to Bharathiar University Admission Form, you need to go through this page which is written by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bharathiar University Admission Form
- Candidates, who are going to fill Bharathiar University Application Form, should have completed graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Applicants, those are appearing for final year/semester examinations of the UG degree are also eligible to apply.
Availability of form with Fee Details:
- Candidates are required to pay RS. 300/- as application fee and in case SC/ ST candidates Rs. 150/- is required to pay by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of in favour of the “Registrar, Bharathiar University payable at Coimbatore” and self addressed stamped envelope to the value of Rs.60/-.
- Participants can be obtained Application forms and prospectus from the Registrar in person or by post on requisition with a cost of Rs.300/-
- No other financial instrument other than Demand Draft is acceptable. Please enter the exact Demand Draft Number, Bank and Date during Online Registration.
Mode of Enrollment:
- Enrollment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in an entrance test and in the qualifying examination (UG) up to V Semester / II year which will be conducted by university campus only.
- The admission for MBA/MCA Degree Course will be made through the Centralized Counselling conducted by the Anna University, Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Chennai.
How to Apply for Bharathiar University Admission Form?
- First of all, applicants, who are going to fill for Bharathiar University Application Form, need to fill application form which is available on the official website that is www.b-u.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Admission” tab and choose “Admission Procedures” link.
- Then, press “Press Release” link and read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, fill all the required details properly in the application form and need to attach the required documents / certificates attested photo copies of the statement of mark and other relevant certificates pertaining to the qualifying examination passed.
- After completing of all process, containing an envelope and sent / submitted it to the postal address that is “the concerned Head of the Department” on or before the last date.
Read Out: How To Survive First Year Of College
Last Date for submission of Application: In The Month of May 2017
Applicants may check Official Link to gain more information related to Bharathiar University Admission Form 2017.you may also subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining latest updates to direct in your mailbox. Applicants can also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Bharathiar University Syllabus||Bharathiar University Results|
|Bharathiar University Time Table||Bharathiar University Recruitment|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|