Mother Teresa Women’s University is responsible for conducting Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET). It is a state Nodal Agency of the UGC under the Government of Tamil Nadu. Those who want to be eligible for Assistant Professor have to appear for TNSET 2019 exam.
Tamil Nadu SET ApplicationForm Last Date
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is designed to check the eligibility of the applicants for Assistant professor in Tamil Nadu universities and colleges.Aspirants who are interested must ensure Tamil Nadu SET Eligibility to apply for TNSET Notification before schedule dates.
Submit TNSET 2019 Application form
Applications are invited from various eligible and capable contenders, candidates are required to fill and submit their applications through online mode along with all specified relevant documents latest before last date.
Applicants, if you want to grab more details about the TNSET 2019 must read this entire page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinbox.com.
Check Here: Best Career Options for People Born On 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
TNSET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree or equivalent degree from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi.
- Qualifying exam should be passed with Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library and Information Science.
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks (for General/ OBCCategory) and 50% for OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of master’s degree can also apply.
Those who are applying are required to pay application feesas per their category through credit/debit card or net-banking
|General/ OBC Creamy Layer||Rs. 1500/-|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 1250/-|
|SC/ST/PwDVI, HI,PH||Rs. 500/-|
Check Here – Teaching Jobs
TNSET Exam Pattern 2019
Exam will be divided into 3 papers i.e. Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3.Paper 1 will be of general nature and questions will be asked from teaching/research aptitude while Paper 2 and Paper 3 consists questions fromsubjects chosen by candidate.
|Sections||Papers||Marks||Number of Questions|
|1st||Paper 1||100||50 Questions|
|2nd||Paper 2||100||50 Questions|
|3rd||Paper 3||150||75 Questions|
Note: Only objective type MCQs of all papers will carry 2 marks.
TNSET 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus is same as UGC/CSIR-NET. Paper 1 is designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- In Paper 2 & 3 questions will be based from subject selected by candidates.
Know About – TNSET Syllabus
TNSET 2019 Exam Centre
|Centre Code||Exam Centres|
How to apply for TNSET 2019
Those who willing to apply for Tamil Nadu SET Exam 2019, must follow the below prescribed instructions mentioned for your ease-
- Students who want to appear for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test have to apply by visiting to the official site that is
- Now hit the suitable Tamil Nadu SET Notification link
- Read all details carefully from Tamil Nadu SET Exam Notification PDF
- Thereafter ensured candidates must go the “Apply online” link
- New aspirants are required to register themselves to get user ID or password.
- Login to account and fill up TNSET 2019 Online application form with all required details
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents/photograph as asked
- At last submit the form and get printed copy of same for future use.
TNSET 2019 Admit card
Admit card will available in the fourth week of February 2019. Candidates can download their hall ticket through online mode only as hard copy of admit card will not be issued to any candidates by responsible authority. Without it no candidatesare allowed to appear in exam center.
Check Here – TNSET Hall Ticket
TNSET 2019 Result
Result will be declared in the first week of April 2019 at official site. Students can download their result through online mode we will update you whenever result will be declared.
Get Details – TNSET Result
TNSET 2019 Counselling
After successfully conducting the exam, authority will shortlist the candidates for interview round. Qualified candidates will eligible to appear for PI based on their marks. To participate in the counselling rounds one has to reach the cut off marks.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
TNSET 2019 Dates
|Important Event||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of Online Application Form Submission||3rd week of December 2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||2nd week of February 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of February 2019|
|Date of Examination||1st week of March 2019|
|Answer Key||3rd week of March 2019|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
For more details about the TNSET 2019 must go through the above highlighted official link. To get all latest updates keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinbox.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|