Documents Required for Counselling
Every year many students appear for several entrance examinations so that they may get enrolled in bets colleges. Here’s a complete guide on Documents Required for Counselling, candidates who are preparing to apply for admissions in various Degree / Diploma need to know List of Verification Certificates. Go well with the entire page and read all the requirements for a Counselling.
To get enrolled in top colleges, students are compulsory to give appear for an entrance exam and these examinations generally are based on objective type and having multiple choice answers questioning. After qualifying exam students further have to appear for the Counselling process.
Documents Required for Counselling
Basically, Counselling means allotments of seats for specific person at any Colleges or Institution of education. Applicants preparing to attend Examination are required to have some necessary items like black ball pen and admit card as borrowing from other will not be allowed…
In various Universities counselling procedures executed in order to provide admissions in the University and Colleges on the basis of the rank (candidates have scored and his/ her interest). As we have discussed that candidates are required to bring few important things, similarly they are requested to bring few documents on the date of Counselling. Few documents are listed and mentioned on below, students in order to take participation in the Counselling phase it is obligatory to bring those certificates.
After successful counselling, allotting of your preferred colleges or Institution seat for particular course or program will be done. So, candidate have to check some important for Counselling process that are stated on below – At the time of counseling, you are required to produce documents or certificates as follows;
List of Verification Certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Your letter for counseling
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (as per Annexure I)
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution, you had studied last
- An affidavit in format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on back side
- Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti ragging measures as per the regulation
- DEMAND DRAFT for amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
Also Check: List Of Top Universities in India
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list or marks obtained in entrance exam.
- You may check schedule of counselling from the official site of a particular organization.
- After that candidates have to visit the address to appear for the seat allotment process.
- Now appliers need to deposit or pay the counseling fee (online in case if required).
- Now, fill your choices for courses and SUBMIT it.
- According to the choices submitted, colleges / seats will be allotted.
- And these will be allotted in order of rank of candidates and as per the availability of seats
- Lastly, candidates will be given the final allotment letter which they you to carry while going for admission in the college.
Check Here: All India Counselling Schedule
Aspirants to get latest updates regularly can join www.recruitmentinboxx.com through social sites; Facebook and Google Plus. Or to receive notifications and updates directly in your mailbox, you may also subscribe our free mail service. If you have any query you may ask in comment box that is stated below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|