BMRC Bangalore Recruitment
Recently, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Bangalore has professed a new vacancy notification regarding BMRC Bangalore Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the 80 Graduate Engineer Vacancies. Contenders who want to enhance their career in this organization and meet all the job requirements, they may apply against BMRC Bangalore Recruitment 2017 as soon as you can.
Job seekers matching the entire essential criterion, they have to submit their filled application forms by following the underneath specified instructions in order to grasp this chance. Last date for submission of applications on-line is 15.12.2017 up to 6.00 PM. Get complete information about BMRC Bangalore Recruitment 2018, through the below section of this page written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BMRC Bangalore Recruitment
BMRC Bangalore Vacancies:
Graduate Engineer (CIVIL): 80 vacancies
Essential Qualification Details:
Job seekers who are applying for BMRC Bangalore Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017 should hold Engineering Degree in Civil from recognized university or institute. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks, in the essential educational qualification prescribed.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
- As on the last date fixed for submission of application, the upper age limit of the applying candidates for BMRC Bangalore vacancy will be 35 years.
- Relaxation in age limit for the reserved category candidates will be allotted as per the norms of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Job seekers who are willing to apply for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017, they have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 900/- for GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat II b, Cat III a, Cat III b candidates through online mode.
Contenders who will be selected against Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Jobs will get the impressive and inclusive amount of pay band of Rs. 25,000 per month as decided by the selection team of the reputed organization.
- The selection for BMRC Bangalore Jobs will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test.
- The written test will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority and will be held on Sunday the 28th January 2018.
Check Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Procedure to fill BMRC Bangalore Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official website of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited that is “english.bmrc.co.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then hit on the “Hit here for notification” link available in front of the ‘NO. BMRCL/ 166 / ADM/ 2017 /PRJ Dated: 13.11.2017 – Recruitment of graduate Engineer (Civil)’.
- Then read the advertisement very carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and press on the “Hit here to Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- At the end, submit the application form and also take a print out for future usage.
Closing Date to apply: 15.12.2017 up to 6.00 PM
Stay connected with our web portal www.recuitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about BMRC Bangalore Recruitment 2017-2018 time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BMRCL Admit Card||BMRC Syllabus|
|BMRCL Result||Bangalore Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Exam|