Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has circulated a newest recruitment drive entitled as BMRC Recruitment 2016. Organization has planned to conduct a Walk-In-Interview to enroll the skilled and brilliant contenders for filling Tahsildar and Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar Jobs. Interested contenders can take the advantage of this vacancy notification and apply for BRMCL Jobs in same manner as asked below. All the job finders who are waiting to apply for BMRC Recruitment 2017 are advised to build a strong connection with us.
Result oriented candidates must depart and attend the interview on 12th November 2016 and also carry all the vital certificates/documents along with application form at the time of verification. To grab all the significant details about BMRCL Jobs, contenders must scroll this page which is well furnished by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar||02|
Job applicants who are willing to apply they must have completed Bachelor’s degree from the recognized Institution / University with good academic marks.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Upper age limit of applying contenders must not be more than 63 years for those who are going to apply for BMRC Vacancy.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Dy. Tahsildar / Shirestedar||Rs.23,000|
Appointment Method for BMRCL Job:
Applicants who perform well in an Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited will definitely grab these vacancies.
Best Preparation Tips:
Steps to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment?
- Deserving aspirants must visit official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited that is bmrc.co.in.
- Now select “Career” section which is located in the menu bar of home page.
- Then, hit on “Employment Notification Number. BMRCL/ 555 / ADM / 2016/ LND Date: 20.10.2016” link and read the details as mentioned in the notifications.
- Then after reading applicants must select “press here to view Application format”.
- Now, fill the application form with all the relevant information & attach photocopies of related documents/ certificates such as qualification certificates, age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate & other testimonials.
- Also affix one recent passport size photograph on the space provided on the right side of the application form.
- Finally, aspirants should depart and attend the walk-in-interview by carrying all the relevant certificates/testimonials as prescribed for verification and also reach the venue on time.
BMRCL Interview Venue:
BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor,
BMTC Complex, K.H. Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027
Find More Opportunities of Jobs: Jobs in Bangalore
Walk-in Interview will be held on: 12th November 2016 at 10:30 PM
Keen contenders must study the Official Notification to gain all the significant details related to the post as the link is tuned below. For obtaining recent news about BMRC Recruitment 2017, aspirants are mentors to don’t disconnect the connection with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Notification: Get PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|