An online notification has been strewed regarding BSF Recruitment. As per this latest notification, the Border Security Force is in search of Specialist Doctors & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO). Considering BSF Recruitment 2017, the organization has decided to organize Walk-In-Interview on scheduled dates as mentioned below.
Thus, aspirants who have required qualification can directly appear in interview for BSF Latest Jobs. Keen aspirants can also go through the official website of organization that is bsf.nic.in to obtain details of interview. For obtaining more details concerning BSF Recruitment 2018 directly scroll this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Border Security Force Vacancies:
- Specialist Doctors
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
Essential Education for BSF Vacancy:
Job entrants who want to apply for Border Security Force Recruitment should have medical qualification which is included in the first or Second Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Grab More Medical Jobs: Press Here
Age Restrictions for BSF Jobs:
Applying candidates are hereby notified that the age of applicants should not be above 67 years to apply for BSF General Duty Medical Officers Recruitment. Age relaxation is also applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the directives.
Remuneration for Border Security Force Vacancy:
Applicants who will qualify all stages of selection procedure will be appointed for Border Security Force Jobs. Appointed aspirants will received the suitable monthly salary as stated below:
- Specialist Doctors: Rs. 85,000/- pm
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO): Rs. 75,000/- pm
Check Here: Hike In BSF Salary
Hiring Process for BSF Vacancies:
To engage proficient aspirants for BSF Specialist Doctors Vacancies, the recruitment panel of Border Security Force has decided to organize Walk-In-Interview on pre-planned date. Afterwards, qualified candidates have to go through the Medical Examination. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview and medical examination.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to Apply for Border Security Force 2017 Recruitment?
- Firstly, willing aspirants need to approach the website that is bsf.nic.in.
- Secondly, scroll the home page and select “Recruitment” tab as available below.
- On next page you need to select “BSF L/No A-3/Pers (Rectt sec)/cont.Apptt/2017/8483” link.
- On pressing these links, Border Security Force Recruitment Notification giving details and information will appear for BSF Specialist Doctors Recruitment. Go through it carefully.
- Job searchers who fulfill the educational qualification norms need to prepare the application form with asked details to apply for BSF GDMO Recruitment.
- Affix documents, certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- At end, aspirants can appear in Interview along with application form and original documents and testimonials.
Date to Remember:
BSF Walk-In-Interview is going to be held from: 27-11-2017 to 01-12-2017
Applicants may check the above provided Official Notification to gather other details in regard to BSF Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com using ctrl + d key for latest updates concerning BSF Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BSF Syllabus||How To Prepare For BSF Exam|
|BSF Admit Card||BSF Result|
|Defence Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|