CA Final Result
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared CA Final Result. Thus, candidates who had appeared for Chartered Accountants Final Examination in the month of November they can download CA Final Result 2018 from this web page.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|17/01/2018||CA Final Result||ICAI November Exam Cutoff Pass Percentage||See Result|
Candidates can also check their CA Final Pass Percentage of Nov Exams via official web portal that is icai.nic.in. Applicants are hereby notified that they can download CA Final Cutoff list through their registered account by using their Roll Number or Registration Number.
ICAI CA Final Result Declared
Approx 1.28 lakh students were appeared in final exam at 346 centres across the world. After announcement of CA Final Examination Result, candidate can get CA Scorecard within two weeks. Aspirants can also check CA Results 2018 via SMS.
To collect all additional details concerning CA Final Nov Results, applicants are required to go through this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to Download ICAI CA Result 2018:
Candidates who want to get ICAI CA November Exam Result easily they can go through the simple steps as framed here.
- For downloading CA Final Exam Result you are required to log on Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Official website that is icai.nic.in
- In the second step, aspirants are needed to hit suitable link related to ICAI November Exam.
- For downloading CA Result 2018, candidates will have to enter their registration number, pin or roll number or any other required details in search box.
- Preview once all filled details. If you will find any error then re-fill all details and then press on “Submit” button.
- After hitting “Continue” button your Common Proficiency Test Result will be displayed in front of you. Contenders are advised to download CA Final Results or save it.
- At end, applicants have to take the print out of Chartered Accountants Final Result and keep it safe for future reference.
CA Final Pass Percentage Nov (Expected):
|Module||Expected Pass %|
Pass Percentage of CA Final Nov Exam (Previous Year):
|Group||Applicants Appeared||Applicants Passed||CA Final Pass %|
Also Check Out Here: CA CPT Result
ICAI CA Final Nov Result via SMS:
Candidates who were the part of Chartered Accountant Final Exam which was conducted in the month of November 2017 can also get their CA Exam Result via SMS. The SMS service will be provided through India Times. For this, you can follow the instructions as given below.
For CA Final Result: CAFNL (space) XXXXXX (XX is the six digit final examination roll number of the candidate)
For example: CAFNL 000121) and send this message to 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times.
Know Here: Jobs Which Are For Commerce Students Only
CA Final Results via E-mail:
If you want to get your CA Final Scorecard via Email then you have to register their e-mail address with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) by following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, candidates are required t follow ‘CA Final Result 2018on Email Id.
- Enter CA Final registered user id and password to login ICAI registered account
- Afterwards, aspirants are needed to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id, and captcha code/security text and other required details.
- Then preview all details and then press on ‘Register Me’ to submit and successfully register for receiving result on their registered email id.
Verification of Marks declared in CA Final 2018 Result:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is also providing the facility to the candidates to verify the marks as mentioned in Chartered Accountants Final Examination Result. For this, aspirants are required to submit an application through online and offline. The physical or offline registration is to be done by posting a handwritten letter. Aspirants can get online verification application form through official website that is icaiexam.icai.org and submit it. You may report it within 1 month from the date of declaration of Chartered Accountant Final Result.
Check Out: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Required Details for Verification:
- Registration Number
- Exam Name
- Month and year of the exam
- Roll Number
- Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
- Address for communication
Get Your Performance Card Now:
All those aspirants who have participated in the CA Final Group – 1 and Group – 2 Exams can check their score card now. Candidates may get their score card though official website that is icai.nic.in or may also get it directly through above given Official Link.
You may also bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using Ctrl+D to get up to date information related to CA Final Result 2018. Candidates may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to get updates on their social media timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|CA Final Registration Form||Check Best Opportunities after UG|
|CA IPCC Application Form||CA CPT Application Form|
|CPT Syllabus||CA IPCC Admit Card|
|CA CPT Admit Card||CA IPCC Results|