Golden Opportunity for 10th and 12th Students!!! Apply for CBSE Scholarship and get financial help to get higher education. Before filling CBSE Scholarship Application please ensure your eligibility from here. CBSE Fellowship Programmes are available for Single Girl Child and College & University Students. Must know about CBSE Scholarship 2017 Programme by going through below given details.
This Page Includes:
|Details of CBSE Merit Fellowship Scheme for Single Girl Child:|
|Details of Central Sector Scheme of Fellowship For College And University Students:|
|How to apply for CBSE Scholarship Online Form|
|Documents Should Be Affixed With Application|
|CBSE Scholarship Renewal 2017|
Central Board Of Secondary Education offers so many fellowships time to time to increase education level in India. Through these programmes candidates may get aid to complete their higher studies. Applicants may also apply for Renewal of Scholarship on the basis of marks in preceding qualification. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing CBSE Scholarship Eligibility 2017 below, so please have a look…
Details of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
The objective is to provide CBSE Scholarship to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents, and have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII
All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / in Class X exam and are studying Class XI & XII in School (Affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose. In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged
|Rate of Fellowship and mode of Payment||
The rate will be Rs. 500/- per month. CBSE Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
Student should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA, Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools, should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents
|Value||Rs. 500/- per month|
|Duration||02 years only (for Class XI & XII)|
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Details of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship For College And University Students:
To provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
|Eligibility||Students who are above 80 The percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream for a particular Board of Examination, in class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent and not belonging to the creamy layer|
The examining bodies will draw up a merit list of scholars likely to be eligible for fellowship within five weeks after the results of the examinations announced by the Boards/ Universities / Authority for all students
|Rate Of Fellowship||
|Amount And Duration||For Graduation:
Rs.1000/- per month* for three years (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.10,000/- at the end of academic year)
For Post Graduation:
Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation (lump sum Amount of Rs. 20,000/- at the end of academic year)
How to apply for CBSE Scholarship?
- The applicants have to fill the online application for Central Board Of Secondary Education Scholarship through the official site i.e. www.cbse.nic.in.
- From bottom of home page go for ‘CBSE Scholarship Portal’.
- Select link ‘Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online’ from table and a new page will available.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link for ‘CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed in 2016 and Renewal’ or ‘Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College And University Students – Renewal’.
- Read complete Guidelines before applying online.
- Fill you ‘Roll Number of Sr. Secondary School Examination’ and ‘Certificate No. as Appearing on XII Certificate’ and press ‘Login’ tab.
- Now fill online application form with correct information.
- Upload you passport size photo and other documents like mark sheet of preceding qualification.
- Submit your complete application after rechecking and take print out of application form.
- Enclose your application along with application form and super scribe it with “Application For CBSE Merit Scholarship For SGC X (Form F-1)” or “Application For Central Sector Scheme Of Scholarship For College And University Students”.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is well stated below on or before the last date.
Apply for CBSE Fellowship – Press Here
|CBSE Merit Fellowship Scheme for Single Girl Child||Assistant Secretary (Scholarship) Cbse,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092
|Central Sector Scheme of Fellowship For College And University Students||Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
“Shiksha Kendra” 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Documents Should Be Affixed With Application:
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution
- Under Graduate Course joining report duly signed and stamped by the head.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam .Write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top
- Income Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable)
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of front page of Bank Passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS code
- Hard copy of online application must be signed by the applicant
Check Out: How To Apply For Scholarship?
CBSE Scholarship Renewal:
- Those, who have applied before for CBSE 12th Scholarship or CBSE 10th Scholarship, may also apply for Renewal.
- For Renewal, candidates are required to fill CBSE Scholarship Renewal Form 2017 through online mode.
- Approval of renewal of fellowship will be done as per rules of Central Board Of Secondary Education.
- Central Board Of Secondary Education may approve the fellowship on the basis of marks in the previous examinations.
- Only worthy candidates, who didn’t misuse this fellowship, will be approved for renewal.
Also Check: Scholarship in India 2017
Note: You may apply for CBSE Scholarship 2017 by going through official link that is well stated above.
Aspirants, who are willing to know about other Fellowship programmes, please go through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may check this join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates directly on your timeline. You can also bookmark our web portal by pressing (Ctrl+D) key to get updates very firstly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|CBSE 10th Date Sheet||CBSE 12th Date Sheet|
|CBSE Admit Card||CBSE Improvement Exam Date Sheet|
|CBSE Previous Year Question Papers||CBSE Syllabus|
|CBSE Sample Papers||CBSE Compartment Form|
|CBSE Board 10th Result||CBSE 12th Result|