The Central Board of Secondary Education is inviting applications from willing students of CBSE affiliated Schools for CBSE Scholarship Scheme. The main objective of CBSE scholarship scheme; is to provide higher education to the meritorious Single Girl Students.
Female students who have passed their Class X and are the single child of their parents are eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2018. Students must apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes 2018 by filling the online application form before the last date.
Thing Must Be Kept In Mind:
After filling the Central Board of Secondary Education 2018 Application Form, take hard copy of online application and submit it to below mentioned address. Hard copies received after the last date shall not be entertained.
For more details regarding CBSE Scholarship Form 2018, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well represented by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility criteria:
- Students must have cleared the Class X exam with minimum 60% or 6.2 CGPA and must be continuing her further studies for Class XI and XII.
- Central Board of Secondary Education will sponsor all ‘Single Girl Students’ who have secured minimum 60% or 6.2 CGPA marks or grades this year subject to some terms and conditions.
Allocation of CBSE Merit Scholarship:
The number of scholarships for a specific year will be variable and shall to awarded to all such “Single Girl Students” who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Rate of Scholarships and Mode of Payment:
- The rate of scholarship is Rs. 500/- per month.
- A Scholarship rewarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Payment will be made through Demand Drafts/ ECS.
Selection for CBSE scholarship 2018:
- Contenders must have passed Class X Exam from Central Board of Secondary Education and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Applicant (Girl) should be only one child of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the official website.
- Tuition fee must not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
How to Fill CBSE Scholarship Form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official site of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in to apply for CBSE single girl child scholarship 2018
- On home page of official site go to “CBSE Scholarship Portal” section and hit the link
- Then on next page follow “CBSE Scholarship Branch” and hit “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- Follow “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed in 2017 and Renewal of 2016” and hit “Apply Online” link
- For fresh application hit on “SGC-X – Fresh Application” link
- For CBSE Scholarship Renewal Form 2018-2019, hit on “SGC-X – Renewal” link
- Now CBSE Scholarship Online Form will be displayed on your computer screen
- Candidate need to enter her roll number and certificate no (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and “Submit” the form
- Note down the Registration Number shown on the page
- Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents such as Affidavit and Undertaking and press “Confirmation Page” link
- Then take print of online application form and submit it to below mentioned address on or before the last date
To, Scholarship Unit, CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centres, Delhi – 110092
End Date for Submission of Application: Updating Soon
Press this Official Link to know more about CBSE Scholarship 2018-2019. You may also join us on Face book and Google Plus to get latest updates directly on your timeline. You can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing (Ctrl+D) key to get updates regarding www cbse nic in scholarship.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential||List Of Latest Online Scholarships|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|