CG PPT Application Form
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has invited the CG PPT Application Form from the eligible candidates. CPEB conducts the every year Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test to provide the admission in engineering courses.
Pre polytechnic test is state level entrance exam, so those candidates who want to get admission in Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) can fill the application form before the last date.
After Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test:
Those candidates, who will qualify from the CG PPT Entrance test, will go for the counselling round which is going to be held in the month of June 2018. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to fill the CG PPT 2018 Application Form.
We have given complete information about the CG PPT Application Form 2018 on this page; candidates can scroll down this page which is well maintained by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CG PPT Application Form
- Applicants, who are going to fill application forms for CG PPT, should have passed 10th or its equivalent exam with mathematics and science subjects from any recognized board or institution with securing at least 35% marks.
- Candidates must have passed in mathematics and science separately.
- Candidates must have domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates, who are appearing in qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Applicant’s age should be less than 30 years as on 01/07/2018.
- Relaxation for reserved categories is 3 years.
Candidates have to pay an amount as online application form charges. Application charges are as following:
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Applicants will be selected for the admission, on the bases of pre entrance examination. Candidates, who will get qualifying marks in entrance test, will be able to get admitted in any institute affiliated to Chhattisgarh professional examination board. So the participant needs to attain good marks to get easily admission in diploma courses.
Check Out: Polytechnic Sample Paper
CG PPT Syllabus 2018:
The syllabus for pre polytechnic entrance exam is divided in to below mentioned subjects. Candidates can check the subject and prepare well for the entrance examination.
Candidates should cover all the topics that are important for the exam as per the CG PPT 2018 syllabus.
Read Also: How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Exam Pattern of CG PPT:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- The exam will be objective types.
- Each question carrying one marks.
- There is no negative marking system for any wrong answer.
- Time duration will be three hours.
Download Here: Polytechnic Syllabus
CG PPT Exam Centers:
CG PPT Admit Card:
Applicants can download their pre entrance exam hall ticket before one week of examination. No admit card will convey to participant by post or any other resource. Applicants have to download their admit card through online mode only. They need to bring their CG PPT hall ticket at the time of examination. No participant will be permitted to get enter in examination hall without hall ticket.
CG PPT Result 2018:
The CG PPT Result will be declared in the first week of June 2018. Applicants can check their result through online mode. The board will upload the result on its official website. Candidates are required to keep bathe result safe till the admission process is finished. Merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Check Here: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
CG PPT counseling:
Participants, who will successfully get qualifying marks to get admission, will be called for counseling procedure, which will be organized by the organization as on specified dates. The dates and venue of counseling will be informed to the selected participants personally.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
How to Fill CG PPT Application Form?
To fill the Chhattisgarh PPT application form, Applicants can follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all candidates need to go through the official website of board that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- After that aspirants will see various links, but you have to hit on “पी.पी.टी.(PPT) प्री पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश परीक्षा – 2018” link.
- On the next page you will find some of links related to CG PPT Application, candidates must check all that links one by one.
- After reading all the details and eligibility appliers need to tap on “Online Application Form- PPT18” link.
- On the new page aspirants have to select the city and after that application form will be open their computer screen.
- Fill all the required information in the application in respective spaces and press on “Submit” tab.
- At last candidates must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Information/ Certificates For CG PPT 2018 Application Process:
- Valid Email ID and Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of the Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression as per the prescribed data.
- Educational Details
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
|Online Application Starts From||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last Date To Submit||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Releases From||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2018|
Applicants are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding CG PPT Application Form 2018. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates. You may ask your queries or problems by write in comment box; we’ll try to solve your problems as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|