COMEDK UGET Application Form
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has circulated an online notification as COMEDK UGET Application Form. Online applications forms are invited from deserving candidates who wish to get admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes in Karnataka. Interested applicants may apply by submitting COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 in prescribed manner as the deadline is first week of April 2017. You can avail all COMEDK UGET exam date and eligibility criteria by going through this single page.
Avail The Vital Content Of This Page:
|Name of the Course||Steps to Fill Application Form of COMEDK UGET|
|Eligibility Criteria||Mode of Selection|
|Exam Pattern of Entrance examination||Stats of Previous Year|
|Important Dates||Significant Note|
An enormous number of 1.8lakh aspirants are going to participate in Entrance Examination for Engineering Courses (UGET – 2017) which will be conducted on Sunday the 07/05/2017. So capable candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must submit the application form of COMEDK UGET in prescribed manner and gain all the important details through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well designed by ourteam members.
COMEDK UGET Application Form
Name of the Course:
The courses in which the candidates can take admission through this test are: Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS or B.E programs.
How I Can Fill COMEDK UGET Online Application Form 2017?
Login The COMEDK UGET – 2017 Official Website:
- Firstly candidates must login the official website of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka that is www.comedk.org
- Then candidates will be reached to the home page and you need to hit on appropriate link related to ““UGET-2017”.
Read the COMEDK UGET Notification:
- Aspirants must go through the Official Notification and grasp all the details very carefully.
- After reading satisfied appliers must go to the next step and hit on “Apply Online” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Follow Registration Process:
- In this procedure applicant’s needs to enter personal details related to name, DOB, email Id, mobile no., and other relevant details.
- After registration candidates must move to the next step for filling the application form.
Filling COMEDK UGET Application Form:
- After registration candidates must fill registered email id and password and then fill online application form.
- Aspirants must fill all the details in proper and prescribed manner.
Upload Scanned Documents and Images:
- Candidates must upload their scanned photograph which should not be less than 80 KB and dimensions should be 30mmX45mm.
- Also Check the documents required to upload along with application form:
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Candidates’ Signature
- Scanned copy of Unique ID proof
- Signature of parents/guardian
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Declaration by Head of the Institution
Check Here: COMEDK Fee Structure
Finally Submission of COMEDK UGET Application Form:
- On successfully completion of application form in all respect, aspirants must hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Lastly take a print out of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Application Form and keep it safely for future optimize.
What Will be the Application Fee?
Candidates who are going to apply, they have to pay a non refundable fee as mentioned under:
|PCM / PCB||Rs 1200/-|
|Both subjects (PCMB)||Rs 1500/-|
How You Can Pay this COMEDK UGET Application Fee?
- Through Online Mode: Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- Through Offline Mode: Payment through challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria:
Get Details of COMEDK UGET Engineering Course:
- Candidates must hold 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board (by State / Central Government).
- The main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in the higher secondary class.
- Minimum marks should not be less than 45% (in each subject)
- SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should score 40%marks in each subjects.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses will be considered according to rank list in the entrance exam.
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
Know qualifications regarding COMEDK UGET Architecture:
- Aspirants must passed 10+2/ equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects with other subjects
- Applicants must score 50% marks in 10+3 Diploma (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates) which should be recognized by Central / State Government.
- Appeared contenders in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) must score 80 marks out of 200 marks for both General Merit and other Category students.
- No Entrance Test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- To get admission in the B. Arch course candidates should be a part of counseling.
Going for Graduation? – Remember These Things
Those applicants who need to get admission in Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will have to qualify the entrance test and thereafter a merit list created on the basis of the marks obtained by them.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
MBBS / BDS
Both ( B.E & MBBS / BDS )
Some Important Things to be Noted:
- Total time durations of COMEDK UGET Question Paper is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark deduct for wrong answer.
Also Check: COMEDK Previous Year Question Paper
Previous Year Statistical Data:
|Candidates applied for Medical Entrance Exam||57,277|
|Candidates applied for Engineering Entrance Exam||37,586|
|Candidates applied for both engineering and medical||13,622|
|No. of admit cards of issued||1,08,486|
|Number of participants taken medical entrance exam test||57,885|
|Number of participants taken engineering entrance exam test||43,981|
|MBBS total seats available||750|
|BDS total seats available||750|
|Qualified seat for selection process (MBBS and BDS)||27,395|
Dates to Keep In Mind:
|COMEDK UGET 2017 online application form will be available on||Second Week of February 2017|
|Mock Test will be held online||February 2017|
|End date for offline payment of fee||March 2017|
|Closing date to apply online and payment date||First week of April 2017|
|Availability of COMEDK B. Arch application form||May 2017|
|Entrance Examination for Engineering Courses (UGET – 2017)||07/05/2017|
|Last date to apply online for B. Arch course||June 2017|
Appliers who wish to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017, they must check the official Notification and remain in touch with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|COMEDK UGET Rank Card||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best College||Universities in India|