COMEDK UGET Application Form
The candidates who have applied or applying for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges, they will be glad to hear that COMEDK UGET Application Form has released. According to official notification, COMEDK UGET Exam will be started from 14-05-2017 onwards. Applicants may apply by submit COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017 by online as the deadline is 20-04-2017. You can avail all COMEDK UGET exam date and eligibility criteria by going through this single page.
Every year, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct entrance exam to M.B.B.S (Medical), B.D.S (Dental), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) courses.
Vital Content Of This Page:
|Name of the Course||Steps to Fill Application Form of COMEDK UGET|
|Eligibility Criteria||Mode of Selection|
|Exam Pattern of Entrance examination||Stats of Previous Year|
|Important Dates||Significant Note|
As per the analysis, so many of candidates are filling Online Application Form for said exam to get admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes in Karnataka. An enormous number of 1.8 lakh aspirants are going to participate in Entrance Examination for Engineering Courses (UGET – 2017). So capable candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must submit the application form of COMEDK UGET in prescribed manner and gain all the important details through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well designed by our team members
COMEDK UGET Application Form
Name of the Course:
The courses in which the candidates can take admission through this test are: Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS or B.E programs.
How I Can Fill COMEDK UGET Online Application Form 2017?
Login The COMEDK UGET – 2017 Official Website:
- Firstly candidates must login the official website of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka that is www.comedk.org
- Then candidates will be reached to the home page and you need to hit on appropriate link related to ““UGET-2017”.
Read the COMEDK UGET Notification:
- Aspirants must go through the Official Notification and grasp all the details very carefully.
- After reading satisfied appliers must go to the next step and hit on “Apply Online” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Follow Registration Process:
- In this procedure applicant’s needs to enter personal details related to name, DOB, email Id, mobile no., and other relevant details.
- After registration candidates must move to the next step for filling the application form.
Filling COMEDK UGET Application Form:
- After registration candidates must fill registered email id and password and then fill online application form.
- Aspirants must fill all the details in proper and prescribed manner.
Upload Scanned Documents and Images:
- Candidates must upload their scanned photograph which should not be less than 80 KB and dimensions should be 30mmX45mm.
- Also Check the documents required to upload along with application form:
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Candidates’ Signature
- Scanned copy of Unique ID proof
- Signature of parents/guardian
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Declaration by Head of the Institution
Check Here: COMEDK Fee Structure
Finally Submission of COMEDK UGET Application Form:
- On successfully completion of application form in all respect, aspirants must hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Lastly take a print out of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Application Form and keep it safely for future optimize.
What Will be the Application Fee?
Candidates who are going to apply, they have to pay a non refundable fee as mentioned under:
|PCM / PCB||Rs 1200/-|
|Both subjects (PCMB)||Rs 2000/-|
How You Can Pay this COMEDK UGET Application Fee?
- Through Online Mode: Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- Through Offline Mode: Payment through challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- M.B.B.S (Medical)
- B.D.S (Dental)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria:
Get Details of COMEDK UGET Engineering Course:
- Candidates must hold 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board (by State / Central Government).
- The main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in the higher secondary class.
- Minimum marks should not be less than 45% (in each subject)
- SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should score 40%marks in each subjects.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses will be considered according to rank list in the entrance exam.
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
Know qualifications regarding COMEDK UGET Architecture:
- Aspirants must passed 10+2/ equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects with other subjects
- Applicants must score 50% marks in 10+3 Diploma (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates) which should be recognized by Central / State Government.
- Appeared contenders in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) must score 80 marks out of 200 marks for both General Merit and other Category students.
- No Entrance Test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- To get admission in the B. Arch course candidates should be a part of counseling.
Going for Graduation? – Remember These Things
Selection will be done according to their performance in Under Graduate Entrance Test. Also candidates have to qualify the Counseling Procedure and thereafter on the basis of the marks obtained by them seats will be allotted.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||B.E.||MBBS / BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBs / BDS)|
No. Of Questions
Paper Timings Shift Wise (Tentative)
|Morning Shifts||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Afternoon Shifts||–||02:30 PM to 04:30 PM|
COMEDK Test Centres:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|C.G||Bhilai & Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi-Ncr||New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Solan, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Deoghar|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot, Belagavi(Belgaum), Ballari(Bellary), Bengaluru, Bidar, Vijayapura(Bijapur), Chikballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Kodagu, Davanagere, Dharwad, Doddaballapura, Gadag, Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Hassan, Haveri, Hubballi(Hubli), Kolar, Mandya, Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Raichur, Shivamogga(Shimoga), Tumakuru(Tumkur), Udupi, Uttara Kannada|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Idukki, Pathanamthitta, Kasaragod|
|M.P||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam|
|Up||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Some Important Things to be Noted:
- Total time durations of COMEDK UGET Question Paper is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark deduct for wrong answer.
Also Check: COMEDK Previous Year Question Paper
Previous Year Statistical Data:
|Candidates applied for Medical Entrance Exam||57,277|
|Candidates applied for Engineering Entrance Exam||37,586|
|Candidates applied for both engineering and medical||13,622|
|No. of admit cards of issued||1,08,486|
|Number of participants taken medical entrance exam test||57,885|
|Number of participants taken engineering entrance exam test||43,981|
|MBBS total seats available||750|
|BDS total seats available||750|
|Qualified seat for selection process (MBBS and BDS)||27,395|
Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Closing Date for submission of online application and fee payment||20-04-2017|
|Start date for downloading Test Admission Ticket||05-05-2017|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||13-05-2017|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam 2017||14-05-2017|
|Availability of Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections||18-05-2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections to Answer Key||22-05-2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||26-05-2017|
|Availability of Test Score cards||29-05-2017|
Official Notification ->>> COMEDK UGET
Note: Appliers who wish to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2017, they must check the official Notification and remain in touch with us through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|COMEDK UGET Rank Card||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best College||Universities in India|