COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2018 for providing admission to the undergraduate programmes. COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form is scheduled to be released from 2nd week of February 2018 and available till 1st week of April 2018.
Candidates meeting with the below presented requirements can submit COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form by following some hassle free Registration Steps. By using that login ID, appearing contenders can download COMEDK Hall Ticket UGET 2018 in 4th week of April 2018 also.
Scroll down this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to obtain required Eligibility and more factors concerning UGET Application form as our team members is providing each and every details at the beneath section for the comfort of the candidates, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon!!
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
Way to submit COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form:
Contenders are required to COMEDK Login UGET 2018 for filling up COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form. Don’t worry, we are providing complete way here!!
COMEDK UGET Login 2018:
- Firstly candidates must login the official website of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka that is www.comedk.org
- Then candidates will be reached to the home page and you need to hit on appropriate link related to ““UGET-2017”.
Read the COMEDK UGET 2018 Brochure:
- Aspirants must go through the Official Notification and grasp all the details very carefully.
- After reading satisfied appliers must go to the next step and hit on “Apply Online” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Follow Registration Process:
- In this procedure applicant’s needs to enter personal details related to name, DOB, email Id, mobile no., and other relevant details.
- After registration candidates must move to the next step for filling the application form.
Filling COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form:
- After registration candidates must fill registered email id and password and then fill online application form.
- Aspirants must fill all the details in proper and prescribed manner.
Upload Scanned Documents and Images:
- Candidates must upload their scanned photograph which should not be less than 80 KB and dimensions should be 30mmX45mm.
- Also Check the documents required to upload along with application form:
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Candidates’ Signature
- Scanned copy of Unique ID proof
- Signature of parents/guardian
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Declaration by Head of the Institution
Check Here: COMEDK Fee Structure
Finally Submission of COMEDK UGET Application Form:
- On successfully completion of application form in all respect, aspirants must hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Lastly take a print out of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Application Form and keep it safely for future optimize.
What Will be the Application Fee?
Contenders need to COMEDK UGET 2018 Login for the submission of the application fee via net banking/credit card/debit card. Application fee can be paid through downloaded bank Challan & deposited at any branch of Axis Bank.
|PCM / PCB||Rs 1200/-|
|Both subjects (PCMB)||Rs 2000/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- M.B.B.S (Medical)
- B.D.S (Dental)
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
COMEDK UGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must hold 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board (by State / Central Government).
- The main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in the higher secondary class.
- Minimum marks should not be less than 45% (in each subject)
- SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should score 40%marks in each subjects.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses will be considered according to rank list in the entrance exam.
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
- Aspirants must passed 10+2/ equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects with other subjects
- Applicants must score 50% marks in 10+3 Diploma (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates) which should be recognized by Central / State Government.
- Appeared contenders in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) must score 80 marks out of 200 marks for both General Merit and other Category students.
- No Entrance Test will be conducted for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- To get admission in the B. Arch course candidates should be a part of counseling.
Going for Graduation? – Remember These Things
COMEDK 2018 UGET Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Under Graduate Entrance Test. Afterwards selected contenders will be appeared for COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling. We are providing COMEDK Counselling 2018 Dates UGET also at the beneath section. The final selection of the candidates will be based on COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018 and seat will be allotted also accordingly.
Www COMEDK Org UGET 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||B.E.||MBBS / BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBs / BDS)|
No. Of Questions
Paper Timings Shift Wise (Tentative)
|Morning Shifts||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Afternoon Shifts||–||02:30 PM to 04:30 PM|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Syllabus:
Contenders are required to check COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2018 which will comprise course of 2nd PUC/ 12th for the engineering and architecture. You can check the complete syllabus of physics, chemistry and mathematics by moving your cursor downwards.
|Alternating Current||Current & Electricity|
|Units of Measurement||Motion in one, two & three dimensions|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Electromagnetic Induction|
|Transition of Metals||Chemical Kinetics|
|Nuclear Chemistry||Chemistry of Carbon Compounds|
|Polymers||Chemistry in Action|
|Three Dimensional Geometry||Matrices & Determinates|
|Corelation & Regression||Differential Equation|
UGET COMEDK 2018 Important Dates:
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 Releasing Date
|2nd week of February 2018|
|Last Date to fill COMEDK 2018 UGET Application Form||1st week of April 2018|
|Availability of COMEDK Admit Card 2018 UGE||4th week of April 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||1st week of May 2018|
|COMEDK Answer Key 2018 UGET Releasing Date||Last week of May 2018|
|Declaration of COMEDK UGET Results 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Date||
2nd week of June 2018
Some Important Things to be Noted:
- Total time durations of COMEDK UGET Question Paper is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no mark deduct for wrong answer.
Also Check: COMEDK Previous Year Question Paper
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Centres:
Andaman & Nicobar
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|C.G||Bhilai & Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi-Ncr||New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Solan, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Deoghar|
|Karnataka||Bagalkot, Belagavi(Belgaum), Ballari(Bellary), Bengaluru, Bidar, Vijayapura(Bijapur), Chikballapur, Chikkamagaluru, Kodagu, Davanagere, Dharwad, Doddaballapura, Gadag, Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Hassan, Haveri, Hubballi(Hubli), Kolar, Mandya, Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Raichur, Shivamogga(Shimoga), Tumakuru(Tumkur), Udupi, Uttara Kannada|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Idukki, Pathanamthitta, Kasaragod|
|M.P||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirappalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam
|Up||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Colleges under COMEDK UGET 2018:
- The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- PES University, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Bangalore
- JSS Mahavidyapeetha Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
Check Out: Top COMEDK Colleges 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card Download:
Consortium of Medical, engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka will issue COMEDK UGET 2018 Hall Ticket in 4th week of April 2018. Appearing contenders in Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) can download their COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 by going through the official website of the organization. Apart from it, COMEDK 2018 Admit Card Download UGET directly from this page also. It is informed that COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card will not sent via post or email to any individual.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key:
Candidates can acquire the details related to their performance in the examination before the declaration of the result with the help of COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018. Answer sheet will be published in 2nd week of May 2018 by authority through online mode.
COMEDK UGET Cut Off:
|General Merit (GM)||50%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40%|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Result:
Appearing contenders in the examination can check their performance with the help of COMEDK UGET 2018 Results. COMEDK Result 2018 UGET will be announced by the organization in Last week of May 2018. Contenders need to COMEDK Login 2018 UGET for downloading their COMEDK UGET Result 2018 from official website as well as from this page.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018:
After the completion of the examination, selected contenders will be called for counselling process for admission to engineering & architecture courses provided under the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. Contenders are required to check COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling Dates as it will be commenced from 2nd week of June 2018. For checking COMEDK 2018 Counselling Dates UGET, you are required to be tuned with us.
Note: Contenders are required to be connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for collecting more details regarding COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form. Apart from it, you can directly visit to the Official Website also.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|COMEDK UGET Rank Card||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK PGET Application Form||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best College||Universities in India|