CSIR UGC NET JUNE
CSIR UGC NET JUNE Registration begins from 25th February 2019 ! As per Notification, CSIR UGC NET Last Date is 18th March 2019. In order to submit Application Form for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) or LS (Lectureship), hit on below links.
CSIR UGC NET JUNE Last Date 2019:
Applicant can register either for ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)’ OR ‘Lectureship (LS)’. Online Registration link is active till 18th March 2019. After successful submission of ONLINE Application, an Application Number will be auto generated.
Notification Dates 2019:
|CSIR NET 2019 June Information Bulletin for Detailed Information/Instructions Available from||19-02-2019|
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||25-02-2019|
|CSIR UGC NET Form Last Date||18-03-2019|
|Admit Card will be issued by [No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate]||01st week of June 2019|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam||16-06-2019 (Sunday)|
|MCQ Test Result||September/|
|Merit list of successful candidates||1st January 2020|
Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) or LS (Lectureship):
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date is 16th June 2019. This test will take place for Science stream, including Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
It’s simple to submit application form by referring below ways well explained by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CSIR UGC NET
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility 2019:
Candidates must be an Indian National
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B Tech/B Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates
- Those enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible.
- Those possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
- The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC.
- PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991 with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
Read Out: CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Can a final year MSc student can apply?
Yes, M.Sc qualification OR under M.Sc Result Awaited (RA) category shall be eligible for Lectureship (LS) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as laid down by the UGC.
Upper Age Limit:
For JRF (NET):
Maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2019 (upper age limit may be relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability(PwD)/ female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
For Lectureship (NET):
There is no upper age limit for applicants filling CSIR UGC NET LS Application Form 2019.
At time of submission of National Eligibility Test (NET) Form For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) And For Lectureship (LS), applicants must pay fee.
Category Wise Fee Details:
- General – Rs.1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non-Creamy Layer – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) – Rs.250/-
Mode to submit Fee:
- Applicants applying for the Exam are required to use payment gateway facility to deposit their Exam Fee only through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking after verifying their eligibility.
- Candidates are not required to pay any transaction charges for using payment gateway facility.
- The journal number or the UTR number given by the Bank is to be filled in the payment details while submitting the application form.
- You can also deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT by giving particulars of the Indian Bank, as notified in the fee deposit challan.
How many attempts ?
- There is no limit on number of attempts for CSIR NET (JRF) exam.
- Students can keep appearing for exam till the age of 28 years for general and for SC/ST/Persons with Disability(PwD)/ female applicant till the age of 33 years and 31 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
Junior Research Fellowship Stipend:
- The stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs.25,000/ p.m (under revision) for the first two years.
- In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/- per fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
- The Fellowship will be governed by terms and conditions of CSIR, UGC or Research Scheme.
CSIR UGC NET Scheme 2019:
- The single paper MCQ based test will be held tentatively on 16th June 2019 at various cities.
- MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks
- You will be allotted three hours to complete paper.
|9.00AM – 12.00 Noon|
|2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Chemical Sciences,Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and|
Download Previous Year Papers: CSIR UGC NET Question Papers
Subjects Of The Test:
(i) Chemical Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Life Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences
Is there negative marking in CSIR NET Exam ?
Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answers and shall be applicable as per subject wise scheme of paper.
Get Here Reference Books: CSIR UGC NET Books
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus of the Test:
The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam.
Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects.
This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple-Choice questions (MCQs)
Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions
- It is designed to check candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts.
- The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
Check in Detail: CSIR UGC NET Syllabus
Which documents is to be uploaded in CSIR NET Application 2019?
- Scanned recent passport size photograph with light background in JPEG/JPG format
- Scanned Signature JPEG/JPG format
- Qualifying final/last marksheet or testimonials
- Category Certificate as proof that you belong to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)
- PwD Certificate
- Those applying under Result Awaited (RA) category should upload the Attestation Form duly attested by the HoD of the University/College/Institute
How can I submit CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2019 Application Form?
Applicants for NET JUNE Exam are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Follow official website of the organization i.e. www.csirhrdg.res.in
- ‘Activities at a glance’ section is displayed over there, tap on ‘Information Bulletin for CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS June, 2019’ or ‘Notification of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/LS June 2019’ link.
- CSIR UGC NET Notification for June will appear.
- One meeting requirements must proceed for filling CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019.
- Once you tap on ‘Apply Online’ link, new window will be displayed.
- Just strike on ‘Instructions; link.
- Steps to apply against CSIR UGC NET JRF Notification will open up.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘Register’ link.
- CSIR UGC NET JUNE Registration Form 2019 will display.
- Enter email address, password & others info to get successfully registered.
- Then, press on ‘Submit’ option.
- In case, you are already registered, tap on ‘Login’ option.
- Login with email address & password.
- Hence, access CSIR UGC NET JUNE Online Application Form 2019 & form must be filled with asked info.
- Time to upload scanned copies of required documents & make payment of fee has come.
- Lastly, access hard copy of CSIR UGC NET JRF Application Form for further reference.
Above provided steps to submit CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2019 Application Form for JRF are quite useful for you. Stay connected with us for more updates concerning latest test notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NTA UGC NET JUNE 2019 Notification||Post Graduate Jobs|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card||CSIR UGC NET Result|
|Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key|
|CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|