NTA UGC NET
From this year, onwards National Testing Agency is going to conduct NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam. Candidates who are going to appear in University Grants Commission NET can check all the details like Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility, Syllabus, and Admit Card from here.
Candidates can start filling the UGC NET online application form from 01.09.2018. Last date to submit the UGC NET application form is 30-09-2018. No application form for NTA UGC NET will be accepted after last date.
NTA UGC NET Exam Date
UGC NET examination is going to be conducted by National Testing Agency between 02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018 in which lakhs of candidates participates. NTA will declare the UGC NET results in the Last week of January 2019 after successful completion of examination.
Candidates who clear the UGC NET exam will be able to apply for the posts of junior research fellowship and assistant professor. For more information about NTA UGC NET 2019 go through this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NTA UGC NET 2019
NTA UGC NET 2019 Overview:
|Name of the Exam||University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test|
|Body conducting exam||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||Master’s Degree with a minimum score of 55%|
|Duration of Exam|
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
Check complete UGC NET Eligibility Criteria from below:
- Candidates are required to possess Master’s or equivalent degree from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC.
- The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Only those students can apply for this exam, who have passed in subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Relaxation of 5% will be given to the Ph.D degree holders who completed post graduation in the year 19-09-1991.
Get Here: UGC NET Important Exam Date
NTA UGC NET Age Limitations:
- The maximum age of applying candidate has fixed by the organization of 30 years
- There is no maximum age limit for attending the test of the net and eligibility.
- The relaxation of 5 years will be provided to OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
- Applicants who have research experience, they will also get some relaxation.
- Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be get 3 years relaxation in age.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay following UGC NET Exam fee either by credit/ debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form. Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
|Category||UGC NET Fees|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern:
Appearing contenders in the examination must have knowledge about UGC NET Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- As per the updated UGC NET Exam Pattern, there will be two papers conducted.
- Examination will be held through offline mode consist paper and pen.
- Students have to mark their answers in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- Paper I will comprise 50 compulsory questions of 100 marks.
- Candidates can choose medium of examination according to their preference that is Hindi or English.
- Paper-II will comprise 100 compulsory questions of 200 marks in the exam.
- There will be no negative scheme; each right answer will award 2 marks.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||1 hour|
(09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200|| 2 hours|
(11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)
UGC NET 2019 Syllabus
As per the syllabus of UGC NET, questions in Paper I will be of general nature and to check the candidate teaching ability. The questions that will be asked in UGC NET will include reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam Centre :
- Andhra Pradesh(01)
- Arunachal Pradesh(02)
- Himachal Pradesh(09)
- Jammu & Kashmir(10)
- Madhya Pradesh(13)
- Tamil Nadu(23)
- Uttar Pradesh(25)
- West Bengal(26)
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands(27)
- Dadar& Nagar Havelli (28)
- Daman & Diu(29)
- Puducherry (31)
- Uttarakhand (34)
City Of Examination
|Cities Of Examination|
Pre-requisite Should be Ready To Fill UGC NET Online Form:
- Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature in JPG format of minimum 4kb to 30 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
How to Apply For UGC NET 2019?
To fill the NTA National Eligibility Test Application Form, candidates have to follow the given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all, Candidates have to visit the official website of NTA that is www.nta.ac.in to apply for National Eligibility Test.
- From the top of the homepage, press on NTA Exams Tab.
- Select “UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST” link given under the head “COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY TEACHING & FELLOWSHIP”.
- A new page will be opened which contains details about UGC NET Exam.
- Go through the details and if you found yourself eligible press on “Registration” button.
- Now, enter all essential details which are asking in the NTA UGC NET Online Form 2019 in proper manner.
- Now, hit on “submit” button and your UGC NET Application Form has been submitted successfully.
- At last, you can take print out of system generated form and keep it on safe place for future use.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Admit Card:
Contenders can download their NTA UGC NET July Exam Admit Card 2019 in the month of June 2019. Aspirants are required to bring essential documents along with UGC NET Admit Card on scheduled date. Candidates can download their UGC NET hall Ticket 2019 directly from the official while from our page.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Result:
After the successfully commencement of the exam, contenders can download their NTA UGC NET July Exam Result 2019 in the Last week of July 2019. After the declaration of the UGC NET Result , contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance and cut off marks.
NTA UGC Cut-Off
To qualify in NTA UGC Exam, candidates have to score more than the qualifying marks. Only those candidates, who secure more than NTA UGC Cut-Off, will be able to apply for the post of Assistant professor in various universities and institutions. NTA will prepare a merit list for the NTA UGC Entrance exam. Qualified Candidates will be able to download the e-certificates from the UGC NET website.
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35%||35%||60%|
UGC NET 2019 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||7th July 2018|
|Online application form starts||1st September 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||30th September 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of November 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd to 16th December 2018 (2 Shifts per day on Sundays and Saturdays)|
|Declaration of Result||January 2019|
Individuals may get more information related to NTA UGC NET 2019 from Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more information and updates, you can subscribe to our free mail service. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google +.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC NET Answer Key||UGC NET Commerce Syllabus|
|UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus||How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam|
|UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers||Scholarship in India|
|Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams||UGC Approved Universities|