UGC NET Result
UGC NET Result Announced Now !! National Testing Agency is all set to conduct UGC NET from 02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018 in two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays.
|Latest Update On: 07-01-2019|
UGC NET Result has been released by National Testing Agency now for exam held from 02-12-2018 to 16-12-2018. Press below link to get your score card.
Download UGC NET Exam Result
Applicants, who are going to participate in the NTA National Eligibility Test, may download their NTA UGC NET Dec Result through online mode from official site with the help of below stated guidelines.
Get NTA UGC NET Result
National Testing Agency conducts National Eligibility Test on behalf of UGC for determining eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship & y for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Candidates are suggested to go through this page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with complete details of UGC NET Result 2019.
UGC NET Result 2019
Process To Download UGC NET Result 2019
Students who want to download the UGC NET Entrance Exam Result are advice check below mentioned step by step guidelines-
- First of all, applicants to download are required to go through official site that is www.nta.ac.in to download UGC NET 2019 Result.
- As you reached to the home page, you need to select the “NTA UGC National Eligibility Test Results” link
- After that, UGC NET Result 2019 Login page will be displayed on the screen
- Now students are required to enter roll number or password in the blank space
- Press on “submit” tab to record all details related to UGC NET Result
- Within few seconds, NTA UGC NET Dec Exam Result will be displayed on the screen
- Check UGC NET Exam marks from UGC NET Score Card
- At last take out printed copy of NTA UGC National Eligibility Test Result for future use.
Follow these steps: How to Check Result Online Using Internet
UGC NET Result 2019
- The UGC NET Result 2019 will be declared in the last week of January 2019 after the completion of examination
- NTA will not issue UGC NET mark sheet to qualified or not qualified candidates
- Candidates can get their results through online mode by entering application number, roll number and date of birth.
- After one week of result declaration, the authority will also upload the marks of all the candidates secured in the exam.
UGC NET Cut-Off 2019
UGC NET Cut Off marks is the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by National Testing Agency which one has to secure to be being considered qualified in NET exam. Students who want to qualify NET exam, have to score equals to more than stipulated UGC NET cut off marks as per their category mentioned below.
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35%||35%||60%|
UGC NET Merit List
Candidates, those who will satisfy UGC NET Exam cut-off scores will be declared qualified, thereafter; such candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list. Authority will also prepare subject-wise and category-wise separate merit list.
Get Here Solution PDF: UGC NET Answer Key
As the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges, candidates who are shortlisted in rank list will be considered eligible
UGC NET Admit Card Imp Dates
|Events||UGC NET 2019 Dates|
|Releasing of official UGC NET 2019 Notification||01.09.2018|
|UGC NET Application Form Start Date||01.09.2018|
|UGC NET Application Form Last Date||30.09.2018|
|UGC NET Admit Card||19-11-2018|
|UGC NET Exam Date||02.12.2018 to 16.12.2018 (two shifts per day on Saturdays and Sundays)|
|UGC NET Result||Last week of January 2019|
Applicants, if you want to check UGC NET Result 2019 directly then must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates you can bookmark our site by pressing ctl +d key.
You May Also Like To Check This Section