UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Updated Now!!! NTA UGC NET NEW Syllabi in Hindi/English is necessary for the appearing candidates in the exam. UGC NET is conducted to test the eligibility for lectureship and for the award of junior research fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals.
So, candidates who are going to appear in examination need to start their preparation in a better way with the help of below given complete NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019 in PDF form for their convenience.
NTA UGC NET Syllabi Download
The exam will be conducted for 84 subjects at 91 selected cities and syllabus will be different for each subject. The UGC NET exam syllabus has been released by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Candidates preparing for the UGC NET exam should prepare as per the updated syllabus prescribed by NTA.
By the help of UGC NET Syllabi in Hindi or English, candidates will get to know about important topics and sections of exam so that you can prepare much better to score high possible marks other than fellows. To know more about UGC NET Syllabus 2019, you can go through underneath section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET Syllabus for Paper 1: General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning (including mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For UGC NET Exam
Following below are the important specialization subject chosen by candidates for Paper 2
UGC NET Syllabus for English:
There will be two question papers, i.e., paper 2 & paper 3 (Part A and B). Part 2 will contain 50 objective type questions. Part 2 (A) will contain 10 short essay type questions, Part 2 (B) will be compulsory and candidate will have to attempt only one question from each of the elective.
UGC NET Syllabus for Paper 2:
Chaucer to Shakespeare, Jacobean to restoration period, Augustan age: 18th century literature, romantic period, Victorian period, modern period, contemporary period, American and other non-British literatures, literacy theory and criticism, rhetoric and prosody.
Paper 3 (Part A)
Literacy comprehension, up to the renaissance, Jacobean to restoration periods, Augustan age: 18th century literature, romantic period, Victorian & Pre Raphaelite, modern British literature, contemporary British literature, literacy theory & criticism up to TS Eliot, contemporary theory.
Paper 3 (Part B) (Elective/optional)
- Elective 1: History of English language, English language
- Elective 2: European literature from classical age to the 20th century.
- Elective 3: Indian writing in English and Indian literature in English translation.
- Elective 4: American and other non-British English literature.
- Elective 5: literacy theory and criticism.
Download Free: UGC NET Sample Papers
UGC NET Syllabus for Commerce:
There will be two question papers, paper 2 and paper 3 (Part A and B). Part 2 will contain 50 objective type questions, part 2 (A) will contain 10 short essay type questions, part 2(B) will be compulsory and candidate will have to attempt only one question from each of the elective.
Paper 2 and Paper 3(A)
Business environment, financial and management accounting, business economics, business statistic and data processing, business management, marketing management, financial management, human resources management, banking and financial institutes, international business.
Paper 3 (B) (Elective/optional)
- Elective 1: Accounting and Finance.
- Elective 2: Marketing.
- Elective 3: Human Resource Management.
- Elective 4: International Business.
- Elective 5: Income Tax Law and Tax Planning.
Check Out List Of: UGC NET Exam Coaching Centers
UGC NET Syllabus for Law:
There will be two question papers, paper 2 and paper 3 (Part A and B). Part 2 will contain 50 objective type questions, part 2 (A) will contain 10 short essay type questions, part 2(B) will be compulsory and candidate will have to attempt one question which will be set from unit 1 to 10.
Constitutional law of India, legal theory, public international law, family law, law of contracts, law of torts, law of crimes, labour law.
Paper 3 (Part A and B) (Elective/optional)
- Unit 1: Essential Features of Indian Constitution, Distribution of Legislative Powers between Union and States, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy, Judiciary, Parliament and State Legislatures, Amending Process of the Constitution, Role of Election Commission in Democratic Process.
- Unit 2: Nature, Scope and Importance of Administrative Law, Principles of Natural Justice, Administrative Discretion and its control, Judicial Review of Administrative Action-Writ Jurisdiction, Lokpal and Lokayukta.
- Unit 3: Nature and Sources of Law, Legal Concepts: Right, Duty, Ownership, Possession and Person Judicial, Process: Application of Doctrine of Precedent of India, Judicial Contribution in Bringing Social Changes, Law and Morality.
- Unit 4: General Principles of Criminal Law-meaning, nature, essentials and stages of offence, Joint Liability; Abetment and Criminal Conspiracy, Offences against Human Body, Offences against Property, Defamation
- Unit 5: Environmental Pollution : Meaning of Environment and Environmental Pollution; Kinds of Pollution, Legislative Measures for Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution in India – Air and Water Pollution and General Protection of Environment, International Development for protection of Environmental Pollution, Remedies for Environmental Protection : Civil, Criminal and Constitutional, Importance of Forest and Wildlife in protecting environment, Environmental impact assessment and control of Hazardous wastes.
- Unit 6: Nature of International Law and its sources, Concept of sovereignty and its relevance today, Recognition of State and Governments, Extradition, Asylum, Nationality and Status of Refugees, International Court of Justice, UNO and its organs, Global Trade Regime under International Law.
- Unit 7: Marriage, Divorce, Adoption and Guardianship, Maintenance, Matrimonial Remedies, Uniform Civil Code
- Unit 8: Concept and Development of Human Rights, Contribution of United Nations in the development and implementation of Human Rights, Implementation of Human Rights in India : Role of National Human Rights Commission, Protection of Marginalised Groups : Women, Children, Minorities and Refugees.
- Unit 9: Nature and definition of Tort, General Principles of Tortuous Liability, Specific Torts: Negligence, Nuisance and Defamation, Absolute Liability: Emerging trends in India, Consumer Protection: Evolution of Consumer Rights and Redressal of Consumer Grievances.
- Unit 10: Partnership Act: Nature and essentials of partnership mutual rights and liabilities of partners, advantages of registration of firms, Sales of Goods Act, Negotiable Instruments Act.
Press here to download NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Directly
|Subject||UGC NET Syllabus PDF|
|General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)||Download PDF|
|Economics/ Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development|
Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics Development Eco./ Business Economics
|Defense and Strategic Studies||Download PDF|
|Management (including Business Admn. gt./ Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./ Industrial Relations|
and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./ Financial Mgt./ Co-operative Management)
|French (French Version)||Download PDF|
|French (English Version)||Download PDF|
Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.
Culture and Islamic Studies
Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human
and Information Science
Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
|Comparative Study of Religions||Download PDF|
Communication and Journalism
Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre
and Regional Language/Literature
traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/
Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla
Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).
Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History
Medicine & Community Health
Science and Applications
|Politics including International Relations/ International Studies including Defence/ Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.||Download PDF|
Rights and Duties
Administration and Management.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates:
Here, we have updated official dates of UGC NET 2019.
|Releasing of official notification||05-02-2019|
|Starting of online application||01-03-2019|
|Last date to apply online||30-03-2019|
|Admit card availability||15-05-2019|
|Date of examination||20-06-2019 to 28-06-2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June)|
|Declaration of result||By 09-07-2019|
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019:
Check UGC NET exam pattern in this section to appear in the exam.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The exam will be consisting of two papers.
- The medium of paper either Hindi or English depending upon candidate’s choice.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- No provision of negative marking.
For Paper I:
|No. of Questions||50|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour|
For Paper II:
|No. of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hour|
Get Details Of: NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern
NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam Centre:
|Andhra Pradesh(01)||Arunachal Pradesh(02)|
|Himachal Pradesh(09)||Jammu & Kashmir(10)|
|Uttar Pradesh(25)||West Bengal(26)|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands(27)||Dadar & Nagar Havelli (28)|
|Daman & Diu(29)||Lakshadweep(30)|
City Of Examination:
Also Check: UGC Net Coaching In Delhi
UGC NET Cut-Off 2019
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35%|
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35%|
Procedure to Download the UGC NET Syllabus 2019:
With the help of below provided some simple and easy guidelines, candidates can easily download the NTA UGC NET exam Syllabus
- The very first step includes, logging in to the official website of the Organization i.e. www.ugc.ac.in to get the UGC National Eligibility Test syllabus.
- Further scroll down to the bottom of the web page and then hit on “UGC NET Online” that is present under “Quick Link section” on the home page.
- By hitting on the above said link, you will be directed to a new web page.
- Now you are required to hit on the “Syllabus” tab that is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Search for the desired course and hit on the “Download” link to get the NTA UGC NET Syllabus.
- Within few seconds you will get the National Testing Agency NET Syllabus on your digital screen.
- Now check the NTA syllabus for NET Exam thoroughly.
- Download the NTA syllabus for NET December Exam by hitting the appropriate tab.
- At last take the print out of the NTA UGC NET Syllabus December 2018 and prepare for the exam accordingly.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2019. You can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus||UGC NET Results|
|UGC NET Answer Key||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How To Find Study Material Online|