UGC NET Exam Pattern
Check NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 here!! Exam pattern of UGC NET gives you an idea of Negative Marking Scheme, types of questions that will be asked in December and July Examination.
Candidates can also download the PDF of NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 by hitting the direct link provided below. Scroll down this page to know more about UGC NET Exam Pattern.
UGC NET Paper Pattern:
As per UGC NET Exam Pattern In Hindi, there will be 150 questions divided into 2 papers. Paper-I will have 50 questions while Paper-II comprise of 100 questions. It is mandatory to attempt all questions.
Objective type questions will be asked in paper as per UGC NET Entrance Exam Pattern. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details about NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 on this page for your convenience.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
UGC NET Exam Pattern Change 2019:
- As per NTA UGC Net Exam Pattern, test will consist of two papers.
- Examination will be conducted in offline mode as per latest UGC NET Revised Exam Pattern 2019.
- You are required to mark responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- There will be 150 questions in NET 2019 Exam.
- 150 questions are divided into 2 papers.
- Paper-I will have 50 questions while Paper-II comprise of 100 questions.
- Objective type questions are asked in exam.
- Paper-I consists of General Aptitude Questions and Paper-II contains questions concerning subject selected by aspirants.
- You are required to choose paper medium either Hindi or English. Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling application form.
- Paper-1 will be of 1 hour while Paper-II will be of 2 hours.
- For each correct answer, you will get 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking in exam.
Exam Pattern Of UGC NET 2019:
NTA UGC NET determines the eligibility of Indian aspirants for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200|
UGC NET Exam Pattern Negative Marking:
There is negative marking in UGC NET. For every incorrect answer candidate will lose 25% of the total marks the respective question. So candidates are advised to not make any wild guesses in paper if you are not sure about correct answer.
By referring UGC NET Environmental Science Exam Pattern, UGC NET Exam Pattern For Commerce & UGC NET Geography Exam Pattern, you may know about structure of question paper.
Important Note (for Person with Disability):
- Thirty Minutes compensatory time will be provided separately for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Besides this, they will also be provided with the services of a scribe who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of aspirant.
- The faculty of scribe will be provided only to those individuals having disability 40% or more.
- UGC will also provide the Test Booklets of Paper-I & II in Braille along with usual Test Booklets as offered to other contenders.
Must Read: How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam
UGC NET Exam Pattern For Economics:
- Written test covers questions of objective model.
- There will be three papers for the test.
- Paper I includes 60 questions out of which 50 need to be attempted.
- Paper II and Paper III will have 50 and 75 questions respectively.
- Questions under these two papers are mandatory.
- Each question in all of these sections carries 2 marks.
- Paper I and Paper II carries 100 marks each and Paper III carries 150 marks.
- Time duration for first two papers is 1 hour and 25 minutes each.
- Paper III must be completed in another 2 and half hours.
UGC NET Exam Pattern For History:
- There will be two question papers; NTA (UGC) NET History Paper II and Paper III.
- Paper II will consist of 50 questions of 2 marks each.
- Paper III will consist of 75 questions of 2 marks each.
Get Here Topic Wise: UGC NET Syllabus
UGC NET 2019 Exam Dates
|Event||December 2018||July Session (tentative)|
|UGC NET Dec. 2018 Exam Notification||01-09-2018||01-02-2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||01-09-2018 to 30-09-2018||06-03-2019|
|Availability of UGC NET Admit Card||19-11-2018||June 2019|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Date||18-12-2018 to 22-12-2018||July 8, 2019|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||1st week of January 2019||July 2019|
|Result Declaration||by 10-01-2019||August 2019|
Aspirants may refer its Official Link to avail more details about NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates regarding exam & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC NET Result||UGC NET Application Form|
|UGC NET Eligibility Criteria||UGC NET Admit Card|
|UGC NET Answer Key||UGC NET Cut Off|
|UGC NET Coaching Centre||UGC NET Sample Papers|