CUCET Application Form
The Central University of Rajasthan is going to conduct CUCET Entrance Exam for admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate & Doctoral Courses. For this concern, organization invites CUCET Application Form, so candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill the application form through online mode. Aspirants are required to submit the CUCET Application Form 2017 on or before the last date that is April, 2017.
CUCET Exam is going to be held in the month of May, 2017. Aspirants need to qualify the exam for getting admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate & Doctoral Courses. For more details regarding CUCET Notification candidates may go through the below section of this page which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
CUCET Application Form
- Under Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- Doctoral Courses
CUCET Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Programs: Applicants, who are applying for UG programs, should have passed 12th Standard in appropriate stream from recognized board or school.
For PG Programs: Candidates, who want to get admission in PG degree courses, must have completed degree of Graduation in concerned stream from reputed university.
For Ph. D Programs: Applying candidates must have Post Graduation Degree in appropriate field, are eligible to apply for PH.D Programs.
|Category||Application Fee||Bank Commission|
|1st Programme||2nd Programme||3rd Programme|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-|
Mode of Payment:
Aspirants are required to pay application fee through Online Mode by using Debit/Credit Card or through Offline Mode by using Challan.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
CUCET Admission Procedure:
Admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate & Doctoral Courses will be done on the basis their marks obtained in Central Universities Common Entrance Test followed by other process of admission.
Preparation Tips for Exam: More Details
Way to fill CUCET Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, who are interested to apply and want to fill the Online Application Form, need to visit the official website that is www.cucet16.co.in
- Now, hit on “Apply” button which is given at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, select suitable course link and if you are new user press “Apply” button and fill required details.
- Candidates, if you have Already Registered User can fill online application form with complete details on correct manner.
- After filling the form, need to upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
CUCET Important Dates:
- End Date to fill Online Application Form: April, 2017
- CUCET Exam Date: May, 2017
If you want to get more details regarding CUCET Application Form 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website. You can also bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by using Control + D to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|